User Tag List

Page 61 of 61 FirstFirst ... 1151596061

Thread: What's the Last Memorable Dream You Had?

was here Array that's not my name's Avatar
    MBTI
    istp
    Enneagram
    9w8 sp/so
    Socionics
    iei Ni

There was an infestation of poisonous snakes and they were everywhere on the street so my boyfriend, I, and three of my friends had to go capture them all. One of my friends got bitten and we thought he was going to die but it turned out that the snake that bit him was not poisonous, so then we caught them all and then I wondered if we could eat them so we did and then everyone (not just our group but the general public) started eating them, and then an epidemic started because of eating the meat and then I woke up and went to the gym.

Senior Member Array Hitoshi-San's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sp/sx

all I remember was that I couldn't feel anything from my elbows down and my hands were moving independently and I went to go to take a leak but as soon as I started to go nothing came out but I felt like I was peeing, I woke up thinking "oh damn did I just wet the bed" and thankfully I didn't but was on the verge of it

I keep having weird dreams recently.

I dreamt tonight that I went to a big city game in which you were suppose to run in forest and fight ...huge mascot monsters? Like mascot lions, bears and rhinos- No I don't know why I went there, I didn't like the event. The beginning was in the school and there were little bars everywhere, including toilet, where suspiciously smiling, happy people- I mean who would smile while making mojitos in toilet... creepy- were making drinks. In every room were different drinks. I befriended corridor, which was caipirinha room.
    “The world is full of obvious things which nobody by any chance ever observes." A.C. Doyle

Likes lumi liked this post

Senior Member Array Hitoshi-San's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sp/sx

oh, it was scary. all I remember explicitly was that there were fucking CLOWNS involved and the what sounded like stuff being played backwards

MBTI
    :}

Just had two bad ones ina row. The first bad one is already going away but the second involves an axe murderer- and not the potenially funny kind who is a murderer who murders axes but the not funny kind who USES axes to murder non axes.

Hopefully hoping to go back soon and get into a dream with a lot a lot less axes

Earthlings I Ne you Array Brain in a Jar's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    5w4 so
    Socionics
    Llie Ne

Just woke up from a interesting nightmare. It involved that the Earth was in actually a nightmarish world with everything a red shade, all animals and people were heavily deformed and mutated, and that there was blue globes going around for some unidentifiable reason.
    "In a universe full of poker players all suiting their mannerisms and faces to attempt to deceit you why not have a brain in a jar instead of a head so no one can read you and therefore you win"

"I Ne you guys to help Ti me down so i can Si to myself about how Fe ble i am really "

E type= 5w4- 2w1- 9w1 (so-sx-sp)
    D and D aligment= Netural Good
    ENTP/ESFJ hybrid.
    Politics= Pragmatic

hey ma! got a tatoo Array prplchknz's Avatar
    MBTI
    yupp

anyways i had this dream and i failed to do some task and there was this guy and i was at this place and he said because you've failed you must die so i'm freaking out and i begin running looking for my car so i can get the fuck out of there. then one of his men catches me and i start crying going i don't want to die. and he says oh you're not actually gonna die you have to go into this basement and complete some tasks which includes finding your phone and car. so i get a piece of paper that says complete 5 of these, nothing really dangerous. it's a game. so i find my kindle and my cousins phone and an old credit card. there's another guy down there that has been there for 4 hours and i say "yeah i found this old credit card" and i have my cousin's phone to my ear and a credit card person through the phone goes it might not work because if you've not used a card in a long time we cancel it so no one can use it. and i tell the person to stop listening to my conversations and i didn't even call them. so then i get in an elevator and up in the light on the ceiling i see my phone so i get that. and i don't remember the rest
    by @magpie

MBTI
    :}

Had a dream that I was playing golf with my brother and my neighbor. We had bet money on winning. And it was the first hole and my brother and I were doing well- I had gotten a hole in one(pffft yeah fucking right) and my brother had it in like 3- but my neighbor kept hitting it into the water so it was obvious he was going to be way over par. So my brother goes over and starts talking to him and then suggests we up the stakes double or nothing. And he comes over and tells me about it. And I have a weird feeling about this because I know my neighbor and... I tell my brother I think hes hustling us. And my neighbor hears and just as he does this grin comes on his face and confirms.

So next hole is right by a fence. My brother goes hits it really shitty. Then the neighbor and he gets it really close- in like putting range. And then I go and hit it over the fence. And its a barbed wire fence for whatever reason so Im kinda like um guys... what are we gunna do? So my neighbor jumps over the fence to get the ball- and then turns to us ans tells me that he belongs on that side of the fence and hes never coming back. And Im just kinda like... ok? Thats kinda like really inconvenient if we are gunna like continue playing but you do you I guess... and then I start asking him questions about if hes going to ever go home and if hes going to just stand in the same spot for all eternity- and for some reason I get like really frustrated. And so I go to hit it again and I just grab a putter and both the guys are like um you DO know thats a putter right? And Im like um yeah- leave me the fuck alone and just let me do what I want Ok! And they are like- um jeez ok. And then I start feelig angey and guilty at the same time- so I slam the ball and as soon as I do the sky starts raining glitter and balloons and confetti and music starts playing and its just all over the golf course and Im just like thinking is there cake is there cake is there cake?!? And then I see a giant cake and its beautiful and I am just overjoyed.

This was like literally five minutes ago- woke up to it- so thats why its fairly vivid.

MBTI
    FiSi
    Enneagram
    937 sp/so

I went to a surrealist sculpture exhibit that was housed in a tall white and clear glass tower that somehow had very low gravity inside, so that viewers slowly floated down from the top of the tower, allowing them to get a good look at all the sculptures before they reached the bottom. (Which is obviously an awful idea and would be a terrible waste of money because viewers should be able to actually stop in front of an art piece and look as long as they want, but it's dreamland so whatever.)

I remember really liking the sculptures in my dream but can't recall what most looked like at all. The one I remember (and not clearly) featured a mannequin in a long, red pleated skirt, with objects floating in front of its face, on a bicycle with objects resting on the handlebars. I don't remember what the objects were exactly, but I vaguely remember seeing a bunch of visuals from popular surrealist artwork (like an apple floating in front of a face) thrown together.
    “If you hate a person, you hate something in him that is part of yourself. What isn't part of ourselves doesn't disturb us.” - Hermann Hesse