User Tag List

Page 60 of 61 FirstFirst ... 105058596061 LastLast

Thread: What's the Last Memorable Dream You Had?

hey ma! got a tatoo Array prplchknz's Avatar
    MBTI
    yupp

that a bunch of members and me rode on a tram through a museum i don't remember all who was there except for @Ivy who was the leader and @SpankyMcFly who stuck his fingers in my mouth and diagonsed me with gingivitis. anyways at one point the driver had to use the restroom so drove the tram into the bathroom but the thing was there were burritos and before you could go you had to eat a burrito, then i made everyone late because i lost my shoes in the bathroom.
    by @magpie

the night dream was horabble. i saw i was in sea and fishes eat me . my body threw in sea and all vanished. it was very scary.

MBTI
    :}

In a hospital getting medical tests done, its a long time that I am there so I decide to walk aroubd and explore a little bit. I do, but eventually I realizs that I an really lost. I start asking where my room is, unril ons person calls security and security tells them that Im just an escaped mental patienf but I know that Im not so I run and run until I get to the newborn babies. I look at them because I figure they will at least lighten my spirits. But when I look at them... they afe all messsd up looking and ugly- they look like elepahanfs r something. So I start thikibf... maybe I am crazy if tbis is how babies have always looked... so I just go and walk to the help desk or whatever and sag Im the escapee from the psychiatric unit and then she tells me to wait and no funny business and thats when I woke up

MBTI
    ESTJ
    Enneagram
    173 so/sx

On Thursday, my INTP friend got sick and we had to take her to urgent care.

That night, I dreamed that she kept getting sicker and sicker, that she wouldn't go to the doctor, and that there was nothing I could do.
    and it's nice enough to
    make a man
    weep, but I don't
    weep, do
    you?

ESTJ - LSE - ESTj (mbti/socionics)
    1w2/7w6/3w4 so/sx (enneagram)
    lawful good (D&D) / ravenclaw or gryffindor (HP) / boros legion (M:TG)
    conscientious > sensitive > serious (oldham)
    want to ask me something? go for it!

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    845 sx/sp

I had a strange dream last night.
    I was sleeping in bed (in my dream) when I was awoken by the sound of someone trying to force themselves into my apartment. I grabbed a baseball bat and silently snuck behind the door to await in ambush. When the door was forced open, there was nobody there.
    Dum Spiro, Spero

MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    4 so/sp

I had a dream the night before last where one of the starbucks cookies we sell briefly entered the picture.

I joke. Seriously, I remember very, very few of my dreams, and I can't remember the last memorable one.
    "...On and on and on and on he strode, far out over the sands, singing wildly to the sea, crying to greet the advent of the life that had cried to him." - James Joyce

My Photography and Watercolor Fine Art Prints!!! Cascade Colors Fine Art Prints

To avoid criticism, do nothing, say nothing, be nothing.
    ~ Elbert Hubbard

Music provides one of the clearest examples of a much deeper relation between mathematics and human experience.
    Likes Cellmold liked this post

Junior Member Array Perspective's Avatar
    MBTI
    INFx
    Enneagram
    5w4

I keep having recurring dreams about my cat being in some sort of danger. Last night I had a dream that she ran away from home, attended some voodoo ritual that somehow got her pregnant, and then escaped into the woods for days with no food or water. I found her dying in the woods.
    Not sure what any of that means but she got outside today and I'm kind of freaking out
    Needless to say I probably worry about my cats a lil too much.

hey ma! got a tatoo Array prplchknz's Avatar
    MBTI
    yupp

I had a dream that a bunch of us went to hawaii but the only people to make friends with the locals were @MDP2525, @Poki, and @miss fortune and it was because they swam in the ocean, so i did that. but it turns out it was actually because they're xSTPs
    by @magpie
    Likes MDP2525, miss fortune, Poki liked this post

MBTI
    entp
    Enneagram
    3w2 so

I never dream. I once was worried about it and researched the reason for it: I found out that everyone dreams but you have to be at least 3 minutes awake to remember the dream. If you have a really deep sleep, it can seem like you never dream.
    Well I have a very deep sleep, there once was a mild earthquake in my region and I just overslept it.
    Progressive Trance
    Time will explain.
    ~Persuasion - by Jane Austen