User Tag List

Page 6 of 61 FirstFirst ... 456781656 ... LastLast

Thread: What's the Last Memorable Dream You Had?

MBTI
    STYX
    Enneagram
    7w8 sp/sx

The last memorable dream I had featured me as Roman Legionnaire. We were surrounded in a place that had a remarkable resemblance to a park in my home town, for reasons I can’t quite remember I decided to charge first without support. Surprisingly this seemed to work in my favour, next thing I know were pushing the demoralised enemy through endless rows of Greek columns. The End.
    Even when the sun is shining, I can't avoid the lightning Oh, where did the blue skies go? And why is it raining so?

WALMART

I was having sex with someone who got progressively more disgusting - and by disgusting, I mean her flesh started to rot or something...

but I was still compelled to continue having sex with her.

Ugh.

Nips away your dignity Array Fluffywolf's Avatar
    MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    9 sp/sx

Lately I've been having more dreams I can somewhat remember, but still, even though I remember I dreamt and I remember certain parts of the dream, they still make absolutely no sense to me.

I am always me in my dreams, although different versions of me. A recurring theme is that I am always somehow neccesary in my dream. Still the events that transpire in my dreams are extremely random and one minute I find myself in one situation only to have things miraculously change into something completely random and suddenly the it's like I'm dreaming an entirely different dream. Still there is a sense that the me in the dream remains the same.

In a way it's similar to how I sometimes like to daydream, except my daydreams are in order and make sense like an story.

MBTI
    FiSi
    Enneagram
    937 sp/so

1. I was swimming in dark water, moving closer toward a little wooden dock until the water was only waist-high. When I got out, I saw that I was wearing really baggy pants with all these pockets and creases in them. I shook them out, and all these little dark grey-shelled trilobites fell out.

2. I was about to leave for a trip to Virginia and I had to take care of a bunch of weird pets first, one of which was a pet "flea" that inexplicably looked just like a mosquito. It was a super-intelligent affectionate flea/mosquito with a varied personality, though. The drive to my destination was gorgeous - all greenery and mountains and blooming flowers. I stopped at a barn to see another "pet", and I don't remember whether she belonged to me or to someone I knew. She looked like a human-horse hybrid. The body looked like a stocky, compact horse with an oversized head that seemed to be pulling her forwards, and she had distinctly human-looking features: huge blue eyes with prominent eyelids and a long delicate nose. She couldn't open her mouth; it was just an opening through which a straw-like thing was extended so she could drink liquids. She had this haunting, heavy look in her eyes, like she was suffering but was resigned to it, and had made peace with it somehow. I reached my hand forward and she let me pet her on the side of her neck.

And last week I had a dream I was walking on a beach and almost stepped on a rotting horse head, so this dream was kind of sweet in comparison.
    “If you hate a person, you hate something in him that is part of yourself. What isn't part of ourselves doesn't disturb us.” - Hermann Hesse

Banned Array
    MBTI
    ENTP

I don't really remember dreams.

hey ma! got a tatoo Array prplchknz's Avatar
    MBTI
    yupp

I had a dream that I was visiting regina from once upon a time. And I went upstairs and their were two mirrors and I got mad and said "why didn't you destroy these? I got rid of the labels!" She said something I don't remember what so the mirrors were being used to spy on me and Emma. Next I'm sweeping the floor and the dirt pile is by the door and she opens the door and the dirt pile gets messed up so I begin re sweeping and I start to sweep this pile of black dirt. It turns out it's a really black cat. So I have q random toothbrush and the cat starts chewing on the bristles. And I figure it will help keep his teeth clean some what so I give him it. Then I get on her wifi because I happen to have my computer with me and been there before so I had it saved
    by @magpie

MBTI
    Meow
    Enneagram
    :0) so/sp
    Socionics
    EII Ne

Warning: Violence and murder

This morning I had a weird, awful dream. It started out like a normal dream. I was sitting in my Economics class and the professor was talking about economic things. However, instead of sitting next to the exit like I usually do, I was sitting in the left front corner of the room, which is the worst place to sit if you're trying to make a quick escape. Soon, the professor stopped talking and a girl went to the front of the auditorium to give a speech. I was overwhelmed with the impression that she was evil and needed to be eliminated, so I pulled out a can of Febreze and a lighter and made a flamethrower, which produced a flame long enough to reach her and light her on fire, which made her vanish in a puff of smoke. I immediately felt a sense of calm at having eliminated the evil.

However, it didn't end there. Like in a lot of my dreams, there was a do-over. She kept going back on the stage to give her speech, and several other people vanquished her using the same method that I did. The last time that this happened, I was set to light her as well, but someone else beat me to it. However, their aim was off and they lit the projection screen behind her as well, which caught the entire auditorium on fire. We of course had to evacuate the auditorium, and this time the police came. While we were outside (it was lightly raining), a female police officer was interviewing several people about the body of the girl, which had not vanished this time. I was called over, and even though I hadn't actually done anything this time, I possessed incriminating evidence (a Febreze flamethrower) and had previously committed the crime. I managed to get through the interview, and even managed to joke around with the officer, but I was nervous and twitching. The professor, who had allowed all of this to happen, was skulking around in the background.

We were then gathered back into the auditorium, which had miraculously been fixed. The police officer who had been conducting the interviews went to the front of the auditorium and started pacing. She then stated that she knew that one of us had murdered the girl, and I was really really scared that she was going to accuse me. She then reenacted the crime, claiming that the girl had been stabbed in the back of the head with a knife and that the murderer lit her body on fire to hide the crime. I was flabbergasted that she had come to such a wrong conclusion. The police officer then claimed that she knew who had done the deed. I was once again terrified that I was going to be accused, but she once again shocked me by accusing the wrong person-a strange boy who for some reason had a knife.

I felt so guilty at this point that I was going to turn myself in but I woke up before I could do so.

*I've definitely been watching too many crime shows.

"Be clearly aware of the stars and infinity on high.
    Then life seems almost enchanted after all."
    - Vincent van Gogh

johari/nohari

infp 4w5 ?w? 9w? so=sp>sx

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    729 sx/sp
    Socionics
    IEE Ne

had a dream that i decided to have a baby. i felt very peaceful and lovely about it.

upon waking, i'm very glad that i have not made any babies. they can stay in my dreams for now
    You hem me in -- behind and before;
    you have laid your hand upon me.
    Such knowledge is too wonderful for me,
    too lofty for me to attain.

hey ma! got a tatoo Array prplchknz's Avatar
    MBTI
    yupp

Years a go majority of my classmates in high school got turned into lizards. And each got their own separate box and put in a storage room ten years later the students who stayed human got to pick one lizard to turn back into a human one girl who was popular managed to sneak ten of her friends into one box. So the supervisor is handing out the boxes and someone notices she has ten lizards so she runs away dropping the box and tells the lizards to leave so now there's all these lizards running around. All different types as well.
    by @magpie

MBTI
    FiSi
    Enneagram
    937 sp/so

I had a pretty simple dream that I was walking on a beach with a bunch of dead, washed-up red herrings lying on the sand. ...that actually looked like this fish.

Possible explanations, assuming it's not just random, meaningless garbage my subconscious vomited up:
    1. I feel like I'm distracted from what's really important in life and focusing on trivial matters that I try to convince myself are important. I think it's a good thing that the red herrings in my dream are dead. The ocean could represent truth/the unknown that I'm too afraid to really dive into sometimes, instead trying to view it safely from afar. But unless I dive into the truth, I can only come to false conclusions/shallow speculations instead of catching the real live fish of wisdom.

2. I feel like I've been making hasty, unfounded assumptions about others / jumping to false conclusions too much.
    3. (most obvious) I've just spent too much time on this forum, to the point where I'm dreaming about its smilies/icons.
    “If you hate a person, you hate something in him that is part of yourself. What isn't part of ourselves doesn't disturb us.” - Hermann Hesse