• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

What's the Last Memorable Dream You Had?

EJCC

The Devil of TypoC
MBTI Type
ESTJ
Enneagram
1w9
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
I had normal daily life plans with friends and family, and all these things started getting in my way all at once:

- I started getting fainting/weakness spells, where sometimes I would become so tired and weak that I had to lie down immediately

- I broke the law, somehow, and needed to go to jail - the cops were looking for me so they could have me sign documents and then take me in

- I needed to study for a college final for a course I had forgotten I was taking, with full knowledge that I couldn’t ace it - just knowing that it was the only way I could pass the class

Several times throughout the dream, I’d try to study, or fill out legal forms, and one of the other tasks would prevent me from working on it. For example: getting into the car to drive to the station, collapsing in my driveway, and needing someone to rescue me.

In the end I gave up: got medical treatment, went to jail, failed the class. First time I’ve had an anxiety dream that had such a definitive and unhappy ending.

Edit: I was more resigned, in this dream, than I was outwardly stressed. Which is kind of sad. :/

Quick

MBTI Type
INFX
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Rare occasion that I remember my dream.

This dream begins in a forest. I am accompanied by another man. There is a hill. Trees are relatively spaced out. The hill has very few trees on it.

We are in the forest and I would say my companion is about 20 ft. away from me. On the edge of the hill that seems to be not much more than a 20 ft. high mound that spreads about 50-100 ft. He all the sudden tells me to be very quiet. IDK why. And then I hear a grizzly bear. I go to the other side of the hill to get out of sight of the grizzly bear and I see a small girl in a dress. About 2/3 down the hill there is a hole in the hill that leads underneath the hill. I tell the girl to go down in the hole and come out from the other side because of the bear. Then my dream becomes a bit foggy. I go up the hill and see my companion and he is spying now not on a bear but on a gorilla. Then at some point I am viewing things from a kind of all knowing state of 3rd person. I know the girl who went down in the hole is now safe. I then know that my companion has also gone down into the hole to flee from the gorilla. I see him go into the hole and then go back into my body. I then see the gorilla go down into the hole. Thinking the gorilla was a threat and wanting to trap it in the hole I see there is a lid for the hole and I shut the lid to the hole. I then hear a scream from my companion and I know he is done for. Then I wake up. When I wake up (not sure I was really awake or not) I feel a tail go across the top of my head much like a snake. I then fully awake and it is 5:30 AM.

If anyone has any idea what this means, I'd love to hear it, even if it's just a guess.

Lark

At the minute I just dream about really hard physical training and then I wake up completely and utterly exhausted.

biohazard

Permabanned
Enneagram
8w9
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I had a dream last night that I was becoming a naturopath and was taking a health course on nutrition. The teacher was sharing info that was outdated and untrue so I took out my "Good calories, Bad Calories" book by Gary Taubes. Then I got up in front of the class and started to teach it. It's not necessarily misguided either, I probably would do that.

Unkindloving

Lungs & Lips Locked
MBTI Type
ENFJ
Enneagram
4w5
I was battling Xenomorphs in my dreams a couple nights ago. The first one was like a miniature adult Xenomorph. I ran around the house trying to find items to beat the snot out of it with. For some reason, dream-xenomorphs only come out in the dark, so I told my boyfriend to keep the light on while he tried to nap. I continued to scavenge for various items to stab and bash them with.
I didn't get to battle it out so much, but the peril was fun lol.

Mal12345

Permabanned
MBTI Type
IxTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I had a damn zombie apocalypse dream before I woke up this morning. Bleh.

The first thing I remember was being lost in a slightly wooded forest with tall weeds all around. It seems like someone else was with me. I was trying to make my way back to civilization. Eventually I came across a town but it was rather deserted and looked ruined. There was a large train, and people went up to the door of the train engine with train tickets. One of the people said he had a ticket to Minneapolis. The conductor yelled something really loud and the people got out of his way.

The next thing I remember was battling zombies as they did their usual thing. They were slow-walking zombies. I had a sharp stick that I was stabbing them with. But there were so many of them. The stick broke and I found a large L-shaped piece of metal. I was literally slicing them in half with it, but more of them just kept coming. I was overwhelmed as they swamped over me. But I did some kind of dream reset and got out of it. I was still battling zombies with the piece of metal when I woke up.

ceecee

Coolatta® Enjoyer
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
8w9
I had a dream about Daniel Tosh earlier this week. I've seen him mostly naked many times on his show so I know he isn't really my type physically. It was pretty hot, nonetheless.

Lord Lavender

Bluered Trickster
MBTI Type
EVLF
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
Last night I had a dream of eating some cookie crumbs and I was enjoying it but then somehow magically it turned to glass and I started bleeding from my mouth it was a very scary dream and made me have a mini-panic attack when I woke up :(.

prplchknz

MBTI Type
yupp
I had a crazy drug dream it started out that i was in rehab but someone i managed to get some pot in there, so someone found it and i was like I'm not going to a half way house. then later i had this drug that was about 6 different vials but you had to combine them all in a certain order and i started to do that but i left it and it turned into a cottony type thing and clogged the syringe. I wasn't going to inject it i was just using the syringe to mix. then later i'm looking for it. and i get asked if i stole a diabetics syringe and i was like no, because i hadn't. then i went into a store (this second place took place in my mom's backyard) that was right off my backyard to look for someone to ask if they accidentally picked up a red canvas pouch. and so i did and they were like the one with stolen jewelry? and i was like no but then i remember my friend had given me a pouch of stolen jewelry.

Coriolis

Si vis pacem, para bellum
Staff member
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Last dream I recall involved my getting oral surgery. Not nice.

xXxXx_wEltschmErz_xXxXx

the manga was better
Night before last I dreamt I was sold to a far away foreign household to do housework there, I got a letter about it and it was exciting. Woke up before starting.

Oh it was really really weird.

I was on a derelict spaceship, deep inside this massive vessel. And I knew I was in for it. So instinctively I started making the long journey back to the exit. Well this liquid just starts seeping out of the ship and it’s kind of like water but not. It begins to grasp at me, becoming more like a solid and the cascading fluid becomes tendrils. Tendrils that hold me fast and begin to envelope me. All the while a soundtrack of thunderous cellos and violins are playing this horrific piece, somewhat like a nocturne. I woke up already sitting up and laboring for breath.

I didn’t attempt sleep again for several hours.

Frosty

Poking the poodle
Instinctual Variant
sp
Last night I had a dream I kept getting pregnant and birthing babies. Like... 5 or 6 I think I had by the end of the dream and I kept getting more and more frustrated with each one because I didnt know how it was happening and Im only in my early 20s and I dont want 6 babies!

At some point at the way end of the dream I was in a sky scraper, at the room at the very top, giving birth to my latest baby and they were SELLING TICKETS! And I was like the only person who thought this was an incredibly fucked up thing to do

The Cat

Just a Cat who hangs out at the Crossroads
Staff member
It was dusk on a rocky beach, walking hand in hand with someone special, we'd spent the day exp0loring tide pools, and watching whales spout on the horizon beyond the breakers, and as the chill of the evening was coming on I gave her my jacket and built a campfire out of drift wood and watched the tide come in, holding each other...Good dream.

Firebird 8118

DJ Phoenix
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
This one was from last month, if I recall:

I was in my bedroom, looking outside my window on a snowy night. All of a sudden, I felt the entire house shake as it was lifted off the ground, then watched in silent horror as it came crashing towards the ground. Next thing I knew, I was levitating in this room filled with a blinding white light, with this strange feeling that I was being watched - or rather, observed - from a short distance.

I woke up with the worst episode of sleep paralysis I've ever experienced in my entire life... it shook me up for the next couple of days.