User Tag List

Page 58 of 61 FirstFirst ... 8485657585960 ... LastLast

Thread: What's the Last Memorable Dream You Had?

Senior Member Array Hitoshi-San's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sp/sx

Sofia Vergara and I were playing Pokemon Go and we were in front of a church and an alien shot out of nowhere instead of a Pokemon
    Likes Cloudpatrol liked this post

I...~

To avoid criticism, do nothing, say nothing, be nothing.
    ~ Elbert Hubbard

Music provides one of the clearest examples of a much deeper relation between mathematics and human experience.
    Likes MDP2525 liked this post

MBTI
    ISTP
    Enneagram
    9w8 sp/sx

I was diving down to the ocean from a cliff. It was sunny and beautiful. Woke up before I could hit the water.
    Likes Cloudpatrol, MDP2525 liked this post

MBTI
    ESFJ
    Enneagram
    3w2 so/sp

I was in a frozen yogurt shop and a toddler decided to go swimming in a giant tank of hot fudge.
    “We need to remember what's important in life: friends, waffles, work. Or waffles, friends, work. Doesn't matter, but work is third.” - Leslie Knope

"Nothing lasts forever, some things aren't meant to be. But you'll never find the answers 'til you set your old heart free."

3w2 6w7 1w2
    *Gryffindor*

Likes MDP2525 liked this post

MBTI
    FiSi
    Enneagram
    937 sp/so

I was naked and driving a car through an empty house I was about to move into. First I circled around the living room, then I drove down the hall to my new bedroom. There were two other people in the house, and I ducked down when I drove past them and hoped they couldn't see too much of me.
    “If you hate a person, you hate something in him that is part of yourself. What isn't part of ourselves doesn't disturb us.” - Hermann Hesse

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram

E: I thought he hated you?
    S: Nah, we're like brothers.
    E: ...for real?!
    S: Yeah. This MBTI stuff was eating me alive, and he was the first to take away that pain.
    S: Oh, and the correct answer to the name of his other account is "Legion".
    S: Btw, what do you guys think of me changing my type to ENFP?

Reality or not? You decide!

Senior Member Array Grand Admiral Crunch's Avatar
    MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    3w4 sp/so

Last night, I dreamed that I was entering a cake baking contest, and mixing different types of cake batters together to make my cake bigger. It wound up being a huge cake, but I don't know if I won.

Actually, last night I had a really interesting dream. We were playing Calvino's game with people from all around the world some of whom I could relate strongly to and other's I could not understand what their cards signifiaed at all. It was fascinating. I found myself drawn to a woman in the game who had a card that displayed an image of Hadyn (the composer) (actually, the picture was of Lizst, but somehow I knew it signified Haydn?) that had a sort of melancholy air about her. It was though she had a fondness for him that transcended her place in time and space in a way that was simultaneously poetically beautiful and perhaps a bit tragic and fey.

MBTI
    Ayyy

Default What's the Last Memorable Dream You Had?

This happy go lucky person that was speaking to my mother during a party ended up having his day ruined when his mom suddenly walked in and announced out of the blue that he was suicidal and depressed as a child. Real party pooper.
    "When I am king, you will be first against the wall
    With your opinion which is of no consequence at all"
    ~Radiodead

Completely ISFJaded

I am the roots that hold the tree together
    As well as the wind beneath your wings
    (Poetry expert)

hey ma! got a tatoo Array prplchknz's Avatar
    MBTI
    yupp

I had a dream i was in this in patient treatment facility and @Ivy was a tech and we're standing in line and this girl goes prpl's school is off monday because all schools for people with disabilities are canceled (implying the school was only for people with disabilities) and i respond with something like that's not true fucking bitch it's not that kind of school!! then later we were in a cafeteria and my cousin was there and i brought it up and she was like i wasn't paying attention and i was all like yeah people don't care unless its about themselves or something really juicy this wasn't. and i was doing a puzzle where you had to do out the opposite number or letter in the box then there was a bunch of fruit and some of the fruit was berries and apparently in my dream i was addicted to them and i was like should i stop eating the berries because i won't know what box they correspond with and my cousin is all like no. then we had gym at 9am and the guys at our table were selling hand made toys but they were really expensive like 250-500 dollars each but they had less than originally apparently. Like one of the dolls was taking off because the title implied she cried but they didn't and they decided that was false advertising which might be why people bought them because they didn't lie and they were high quality.
    by @magpie