User Tag List

Page 55 of 61 FirstFirst ... 5455354555657 ... LastLast

Thread: What's the Last Memorable Dream You Had?

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sx/sp

the other night I kept having all these dreams about bombs like people were dropping bombs and I had to run away and my boyfriends arm got blown off

then I had a dream that there was a protest at my work and my boss sent like 10 of us on a train to Texas and made us work there to lay low

Human Grumpy Cat Array senza tema's Avatar
    Enneagram
    4w5 sx/sp

I dreamt I could run for miles and it actually felt good.
    Likes Betty Blue, free electron, Dr Mobius liked this post

Last days I keep having dreams about breaking into houses for fun. And these are always houses of kind , hard working people, so I keep feeling badly in these dreams.

Once inside one of those dreams I was breaking into the apartment with a friend of mine, but the man saw us and followed us when we left. We tried to run away, but he found us anyway. He shouted at me and the worst part was that he wasn't angry that we broke into his apartment, but that we woke him up while he had this terrible job, barely saw his family, had little time to even eat and sleep... and we woke him up.
    I woke up terrified and reminded myself that I haven't set up alarm so started to look for cellphone. When I found it I had a message from this friend of mine (same as in dream), she wrote me "Goodnight", we hadn't talked for more than week before.
    That wasn't funny
    “The world is full of obvious things which nobody by any chance ever observes." A.C. Doyle

Senior Member Array Hitoshi-San's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sp/sx

having my bum munched whilst the guy I like watched like a small child listening to story time

Senior Member Array Grand Admiral Crunch's Avatar
    MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    3w4 sp/so

I dreamed that Donald Trump took me on a date. I was excited at first, thinking I'd ride in a limo, but he picked me up in a crappy old car, took me to the shabby part of town to eat Ranch Doritos from a buffet. He sold crack on our date. When the deal went bad, I ran into a dark alley.

Enneagram
    3w4 sp/sx
    Socionics
    NTp Ti

Lots of death and zombies. Typical fucked up nightmares.

good, hot, fresh, fly ~ Array laterlazer's Avatar
    MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    592 sp

I've had a string of dreams now where I'm just running in a chosen building and it's immediate surroundings: School x2, Mansion x2, Vacation accommodation x1, Random house x1 (none of the places are actually familiar to me irl but in my dream most of them were). I'll be running round and round, up and down through corridors, rooms, different floors, sometimes disrupting people, sometimes it's just empty, or there's people but I'm hiding well from them, and I'm running away from something which is usually someone finding me, I never truly know why the person is looking for me, I just know I'll be in trouble once they find me and I know they're in an authoritative position.

There was one that was sort of similar but it wasn't just in one place, I started at the mall and there was some bomb explosion and I ran out and then found myself running on the streets, and somehow into a different city and hiding in a small dorm from what I guess was the bomber, that one was also diff though cos I had my brother and sister with me instead of being alone. Which now reminds me of my train dreams which are much older, where I'd always have a short window of time to get on a train and go somewhere and then comeback straight after doing something, but it used to be a struggle cos I wouldn't have enough money some of the time to buy a ticket in the dream, and I occasionally had to go with a couple other people but sometimes some of them would already be on the train or get off the wrong stop and it disrupted the journey a lot lol, and when trains were missed I remember running on the tracks to catch up with the trains lol. There were so many complicated lines too.
    So I made a sig. You know, to get all that identity ish...

MBTI: INTP(-A if you will)
    Enne: 5w6 // 9w1 // 2w3
    Inst Var: sp/so/sx
    Socionics: I'll get to that lil bish in due time but tested out as INTj a couple times.
    Aries for the fun of it.

MBTI
    NiTe
    Enneagram
    1w9 sx
    Socionics
    INTp Ni

I have been having recurring lightning dreams for 2 years, I'll post the next one.

Enneagram
    5w4 so/sx

I bought my teachers some drinks. Not so weird except for my school's different interiors.
    5w4 - 8w9 - 4w5
    True Neutral

MBTI
    istp
    Enneagram
    5w6

I more often than none get nonsensical / absurd / bizarre dreams which is weird considering I am a very earthy and realist person, go figure...

In that prospect, usually I can not really describe with words what I dream... however the last I can remember was a very earthy, easy to describe one (but I won't do it), it was an erotic dream.