User Tag List

Page 54 of 61 FirstFirst ... 4445253545556 ... LastLast

Thread: What's the Last Memorable Dream You Had?

Phoenix Flame Array cosmic royal's Avatar
    MBTI
    xNTJ
    Enneagram
    853 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LIE Ni

A few nights ago I had this dream where an email appeared in my inbox titled "You're Dead."

It lasted for a few seconds, but it is one of the more memorable nightmares I've had.

At least I know what it meant.
    CHOOSE THE PATH THEY'LL NEVER TAKE

8w9 5w4 3w4 sx/sp/so

Nᴏᴛʜɪɴɢ Fᴇᴇʟs Lɪᴋᴇ Hᴏᴍᴇ Array Yamato Nadeshiko's Avatar
    MBTI
    ISFJ
    Enneagram
    6w7 so/sx

I was hospitalized again for my physical health condition. This time, it was only for 2 days, and it was much less severe/painful than it was in 2008.

After being released from the hospital--and I have no idea how the dream took this turn, my dreams don't make sense--I had to deliver something to someone who was running some sort of theatre production nearby. As I entered the room, this dude who was directing it and some other girl were both there. The dude said something that I recognized to be a line from the show he was directing, and I happened to know the next line, so I responded with it. So he said the next one... we went back and forth a few lines before I finally got too shy to continue, gave him the thing (I don't even remember what it was), and left.

Later that night I ran into the girl who had been in there with us. She said the person who was playing the main character couldn't perform (I forget why). Director guy had been "testing" me. Thought I would be a good replacement since I already knew some of the lines. (In the dream the play was Oliver but in my waking life I recognize that it was very much NOT Oliver lol). I was astounded, like, "you think I can learn all of those lines in one night??" And she said he'd thought I would have been perfect. (I wondered why he didn't say any of this before I left). Then I thought, well maybe I can help out, but she said no, it's too late. The production was supposed to start very soon, we had to cancel it. And then I was kind of disappointed, like I'd let them down. Like I could have been some sort of hero for them but didn't come through.

It's weird to recall because I've lost a lot of details and there's a lot that just can't be described in words, and of course because none of it make sense in real world logic, but was totally normal in dream world logic.

I'm so alone
    Trying to find my way back home to you
    Johari / Nohari
    6w7 9w1 2w1 - so/sx
    Phlegmatic - Melancholic
    Sensitive - Solitary - Serious

Waiting to evolve Array Urarienev's Avatar
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    9w1 sp/sx
    Socionics
    ILI Ni

Just died in my nightmare...
    I've never died before
    I feel overwhelmingly confused and violated, but at the same time curious...

I blame you @ZombieNinjaPirate , for making me over think death. This is obviously all your fault...
    Freedom isn't free.

I'm that person that embodies pretty much everything that you hate.

Unapologetically bonding in an uninhibited, propelled manner

"Freedom is the right to tell people what they do not want to hear." ~ Eric

10w12

Privileged Sh!tlord Array ZNP-TBA's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    7w8 sx
    Socionics
    ILE Ti

Quote Originally Posted by Urarienev View Post
    Just died in my nightmare...
    I've never died before
    I feel overwhelmingly confused and violated, but at the same time curious...

I blame you @ZombieNinjaPirate , for making me over think death. This is obviously all your fault...

Likes Punderstorm liked this post

MBTI
    :}

Ok this was another one of the posts I wanted to write cuz I dunno- I love that I experience my dreams so vividly. This one was odd/ sorta disturbing tho.

So ok. I had the kidney stone- it was like an alternate reality sort of torn off from yesterday- so starts last night. Anyways. So had my kidney stone when suddenly I start feeling intense pain... From my OTHER side. So I call the doctor and they are like- ok well scan you again. So I get scanned again and the doctors come to me and they say- oh... Hey... Yeah um... There are MORE STONES. And Im like omg like totes wtf- and they are like yeah... There are 4 of them.

I even have the measurements from my dream. I woke up this morning and had to think about the veracity-had to settle myself a bit because this one was really really vivid. Anyways. So they tell me yeah. Theres a 4ishmm one on the lower right side, then the 3.4mm one you knew about on the left- and then also on the left theres a 12.5mm one sitting in your kidney and on the right... A 16ishmm one.

And I was... It was stunned disbelief. And then I believe anger. But stunned disbelief was really the larger emotion. And a resignation that came a bit later. So anyways.

They bring out this giant DRILL thing and tell me that they are 'just going to take care of the problem now' and I flip out at them I believe- call them all incompetant- ask them WHY did they not see the GIANT ones to begin with- this doesnt even make sense and is soooo unfair- and just scream scream at them- and grab the drill myself and aim for my side and...

Then I woke up thank goodness.

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ni

This morning my wife told me that she dreamed her son had a stroke. I told her about how I dreamed that a nurse asked her if she was going to take her daughter off of life support.

Eerie coincidence.
    Reminder (for others):
    Your = belonging to you, you're = you are, they're = they are, their = belonging to them, there = not here.
    Likes themightyfetus liked this post

Be Concerned - TØP Array themightyfetus's Avatar

Had a dream that my friends were mad that I decided to abstain from smoking. It's funny, because IRL they're always trying to stress how I shouldn't smoke.
    I don't mean to pry, but why would you even make the eyes?

6w7-2w3-9w1

Junior Member Array
    MBTI
    INFJ

I'm in college, and working as a cashier at a convenient store. I had a dream that two days ago where, for the life of me, I couldn't print out a mans lottery tickets out correctly. I remember it being hazy, as if I had no idea what the screen was saying. I believe the dream was short, but it I had a feeling in the dream that I was standing there for a life time.

MBTI
    ESTJ
    Enneagram
    173 so/sx

Ugh, I wish I could remember ANY of the weird-ass dreams I had a few nights ago, when I had a fever. All I remember about them is that they were creepy and vivid and bizarre, and that I had like four of them in a row.
    and it's nice enough to
    make a man
    weep, but I don't
    weep, do
    you?

ESTJ - LSE - ESTj (mbti/socionics)
    1w2/7w6/3w4 so/sx (enneagram)
    lawful good (D&D) / ravenclaw or gryffindor (HP) / boros legion (M:TG)
    conscientious > sensitive > serious (oldham)
    want to ask me something? go for it!

Senior Member Array RedAmazoneFriendZone's Avatar
    MBTI
    ESFP
    Enneagram
    7w8 sx/sp

The boy I'm dreaming of wanna give me 17 massages He suddenly answers his phone and comes back being sorry in a nice way...

Starting to massage my back ...the touch of his hands on my body is terrible... I feel I can totally relax and trust him...
    ALL THAT WE SEE OR SEEM TO BE IS BUT A DREAM WITHIN A DREAM