User Tag List

Page 53 of 61 FirstFirst ... 3435152535455 ... LastLast

Thread: What's the Last Memorable Dream You Had?

MBTI
    :}

I love posting my dreams because I mean they are so fucking vivid its like being in another world and I mean- just I like it and dislike it and want to remember it maybe.

Anyways. Last night it was a good dream.

I was with my cousins at someones house-like my grandparents perhaps? Not sure- might have been like a random vacation house because I didnt really recognize it, it was kinda generic and distorted. Anyways. We were all having a sleepover/hanging out-because I mean, as kids we rarely ever saw each other cuz we live in Michigan and they live in Virginia. So yeah. They had come up for some reason and we were all like having fun I guess. We started playing this video game that my dream created but I think would be pretty damn fun. It was like there were 4 different parts to a road-like 4 lanes- and each lane had a certain color coin on it- red, yellow, green, and blue- and every square bit of it- it was all full of colors- and each person was assigned a color- so you had to all be driving at the same time and you all had to collect YOUR own color- but there was no penalty for colecting someone elses- and there were power ups and shit which let you go back and collect from a part of the path that you had already passed- but you had to use them wisely and think about them and judge whether they were for the best- because only the first 3 people to get to the end of the track got to be considered and have their stuff count- so even if you had the most points, if you were last you were done. And then there was a hard mode where only the first 2 people got to be judged and you could take other peoples colors too but if you did you potentially-if it wasnt a redo- lost the chance to get your own color- but the other person couldnt get theirs either so... Strategy.

Anyways so I was playing this game with my younger cousin who is... 17 or 18 now... And yeah we were having fun. Until my brother came down and wanted to play. But there were only 2 controllers and there was no option to pass off or anything because everyone goes at once. So he was all upset. So then we got my other cousin to come down, so it was even so we did what we usually do where me and my girl cousin switch off and the boys switch off the other controller every time someone dies or in this case- every other race. But we got bored so then my brother remembered that we had old controllers at home. So we drove home and got them and then we all got to play and we were all having fun. Then my youngest cousin started asking what we were having for breakfast and we all wanted to know too so we did what we always used to do back when we were cute little kids(youngest=cutest in our minds always) and we sent him upstairs to bug everyone about breakfast. And then a few minutes later I smelt chocolate and my mom yelled to us that she had made pancakes and I was so excited and wondering as to what kind/kinds-i mean i knew chocoalte but i mean i can dream of more- and i got all dream excited and woke up.

I mean it isnt that my dreams are so amazing... Its more that they are SO real- they actually sort of feel like they are happening. It can be terrifying but also nice-like last night.

MBTI
    FiSi
    Enneagram
    937 sp/so

A few weeks ago I dreamed I got kicked out of my apartment and had to share a hotel room with some random male stranger. for some reason it wasn't awkward at all and we acted like buddies from the moment we met. I fell asleep and had a dream within my dream that was supposed to be one of my new roommate's memories. it turned out he was a character from a video game, who was taking a break from his typical video-game-protagonist's quest to rescue someone or retrieve a magical relic or save his kingdom from the forces of darkness or something like that. The only thing I remember in detail from that part of the dream is that he wore a purple breastplate of armor when he was in his native video game universe.

The next day he made up a mundane excuse for why he had to go, and I played along even though I knew where he was really returning to. I had the room to myself for a few days, until someone from my distant past, who inexplicably had begun speaking Swedish and refusing to speak anything else, randomly showed up and started moving in without my permission.
    “If you hate a person, you hate something in him that is part of yourself. What isn't part of ourselves doesn't disturb us.” - Hermann Hesse

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    6w5 sp/sx

My pet molly fish floated out of her tank, started flying around, and turned into a Maltese puppy.
    over the blackened moon
    I'll carry you away
    through the planets we fly

MBTI
    ESTJ
    Enneagram
    173 so/sx

Intense work-related dream. Can't remember if I killed someone or fired them. Maybe both?
    and it's nice enough to
    make a man
    weep, but I don't
    weep, do
    you?

ESTJ - LSE - ESTj (mbti/socionics)
    1w2/7w6/3w4 so/sx (enneagram)
    lawful good (D&D) / ravenclaw or gryffindor (HP) / boros legion (M:TG)
    conscientious > sensitive > serious (oldham)
    want to ask me something? go for it!
    Likes Yamato Nadeshiko liked this post

Oɴᴇ Hᴇᴀʀᴛ Array Yamato Nadeshiko's Avatar
    MBTI
    ISFJ
    Enneagram
    6w7 so/sx

I was standing on a sea wall on a gray, overcast day. To most people it would look gloomy, but I thought it was beautiful. I fell into the sea and floated for a while, and then rain started pouring from the sky and hitting me in the face. And then I floated into the sky. It was weird but it was awesome.

knowing what makes us happy
    is sometimes the hardest thing to do
    Johari / Nohari
    6w7 9w1 2w1 - so/sx
    Phlegmatic - Melancholic
    Sensitive - Solitary - Serious
    Likes Punderstorm liked this post

MBTI
    INFJ

Last night I dreamed my little sister was Britney Spears.
    “Oh, what a tangled web we weave...when first we practice to deceive.”
    ― Walter Scott, Marmion
    Likes Cloudpatrol, Punderstorm liked this post

Oɴᴇ Hᴇᴀʀᴛ Array Yamato Nadeshiko's Avatar
    MBTI
    ISFJ
    Enneagram
    6w7 so/sx

My dream a few nights ago was like yandere simulator meets psychological thriller.

In the dream, I wasn't really me. Basically, I was yandere-chan from yandere simulator (I dreamed in first person though). I remember going to school, and stalking and observing the character Oka Ruto, who has a crush on my senpai. I was the last to enter the school. Everyone else had already done upstairs. And as I entered... on the foot of the stairs, holding a knife, was a girl (not a recognizable character from the game, so someone my brain made up) standing over the dead body of senpai. And she gave me this sort of... smirk. She never said anything. We made eye contact. I wasn't afraid. Honestly, I wasn't even scared or upset really that senpai was dead. This girl--she turned around and just kept walking up the stairs, leaving me alone with the body.

And for some reason--this literally makes no logical sense in my waking life--I knew "what to do." That this girl and me--we were locked in a personal battle now. And I needed revenge, but I needed to enact it myself. And so I knew--and she knew too, which is why she left me there--that I had to dispose of the evidence so she wouldn't be caught, so that I would be able to get my revenge by myself. And so I fucking dragged senpai's body out and disposed of it somehow, I don't remember exactly how anymore. I also don't remember if I actually cleaned up the blood too or not lmao.

Anyway, after that, I went up the stairs and joined the rest of my class. She was in my class. There was a really strong, intense connection between us, every time we locked eyes from across the room, but neither of us said anything or approached each other. We just acted "normal."

I don't know how much time passed--but at some point in the dream, I realized that she had won. That I wouldn't be able to exact my revenge upon her. I don't know why, or how this happened.

I was standing in our classroom's window, which overlooked the front of the school and a courtyard, where she was standing with two other people. The two other people were chatting with her while she quietly just looked up at me where I was in the window and smirked.

And then I let myself fall from the window and hit the ground. I knew I was dead, but I still had consciousness. No one reacted to my jumping or my death. It seemed like the only person who had noticed was the girl who had killed senpai. But even then, all she ever did was smirk.

And then I kind of started floating up into the sky or whatever. I had a bird's view of the school. It was the only building around for as far as the eye could see. Flat, green grass stretching all the way to the horizon in every direction. Just this one school. That was the only thing there.

It was fucking weird.

knowing what makes us happy
    is sometimes the hardest thing to do
    Johari / Nohari
    6w7 9w1 2w1 - so/sx
    Phlegmatic - Melancholic
    Sensitive - Solitary - Serious

Don't Dream It, Be It Array Masokissed's Avatar
    MBTI
    ESFP
    Enneagram
    7w8 sx/so
    Socionics
    SEE Se

It was almost like Nightmare on Elm Street. But with shadow folk mafia.

We shall not cease from exploration
    And the end of all our exploring
    Will be to arrive where we started
    And know the place for the first time.

T.S. Eliot

Likes Yamato Nadeshiko liked this post

MBTI
    ESTJ
    Enneagram
    173 so/sx

I got a job with three other people -- one of whom had a crush on me that I didn't reciprocate -- where we, as a team, would load, ride, and unload trains full of cargo going from place to place. Bantering with my three teammates was fun. Riding on top of the train(!) through mountains and plains was fun. Spending that much time with them, traveling with no breaks, made us close enough to be like a family. At the end of the dream, I had to decide whether I was going to commit to spending 5-10 years more of my life with them, or leave the group. As I was trying to decide, I woke up.

Pretty clearly a mourning(?) dream, reflecting the loss of 1) my former roommates, almost a year ago, and 2) my old house, last month. I think one of the three teammates actually WAS one of my former roommates.
    and it's nice enough to
    make a man
    weep, but I don't
    weep, do
    you?

ESTJ - LSE - ESTj (mbti/socionics)
    1w2/7w6/3w4 so/sx (enneagram)
    lawful good (D&D) / ravenclaw or gryffindor (HP) / boros legion (M:TG)
    conscientious > sensitive > serious (oldham)
    want to ask me something? go for it!

Permabanned Array
    MBTI
    INFP

The most vivid dreami've had was at "the ninja academy" i call it. In that lesson we (i) had to learn to crawl, before we could run or do stunts. The teacher was a lady called Naoko.

Other times i dream about finding throwing knives in a river or flooded are, perhaps after an explotion. I don't know.

Other times its sex