User Tag List

Page 51 of 61 FirstFirst ... 414950515253 ... LastLast

Thread: What's the Last Memorable Dream You Had?

Don't Dream It, Be It Array Masokissed's Avatar
    MBTI
    ESFP
    Enneagram
    7w8 sx/so
    Socionics
    SEE Se

Sexy dream that had me woke up masturbating.

We shall not cease from exploration
    And the end of all our exploring
    Will be to arrive where we started
    And know the place for the first time.

T.S. Eliot

Likes themightyfetus, Yamato Nadeshiko liked this post

Be Concerned - TØP Array themightyfetus's Avatar

Not recent, but right before my freshman year, I used to have recurring stress dreams that everybody in the class was speaking and understanding a completely different language with a complex alphabet, and I had no idea what was going on.
    I don't mean to pry, but why would you even make the eyes?

6w7-2w3-9w1

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram

Had a dream about being part of this diving team that had this floating base, where we had to dive down to destroy submerged vessels.

We were trying to destroy this large black submarine, but nothing was working, so I had the idea to dive down and go into the submarine. I went into the top hatch (there was air, and the technology looked quite advanced, but the rest of the submarine was closed off). I attempted to find a way of accessing the rest of the submarine, but set off the self destruct instead, one of those one with the beeps that get faster and faster. I got out of there as quickly as I could and swam as fast and as low as I was able to.

Shortly after there was a HUGE, forceful explosion, somehow I didn't die (obviously, though that did make me start to wake up) and I wondered about what happened to everyone else, since they were above where the submarine was.

Quote Originally Posted by Luke O View Post
    Had a dream about being part of this diving team that had this floating base, where we had to dive down to destroy submerged vessels.

We were trying to destroy this large black submarine, but nothing was working, so I had the idea to dive down and go into the submarine. I went into the top hatch (there was air, and the technology looked quite advanced, but the rest of the submarine was closed off). I attempted to find a way of accessing the rest of the submarine, but set off the self destruct instead, one of those one with the beeps that get faster and faster. I got out of there as quickly as I could and swam as fast and as low as I was able to.

Shortly after there was a HUGE, forceful explosion, somehow I didn't die (obviously, though that did make me start to wake up) and I wondered about what happened to everyone else, since they were above where the submarine was.
    That's straight up cinematic. Das Boot and a bit of 1972's The Poseidon Adventure.
    Likes Luke O liked this post

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/so
    Socionics
    IEI Ni

I won an XL sized PS VITA that actually looked like a supersized 3DS XL with a super sweet pokemon game that had all the sprites out active and attacking each other.
    Why you looking for a harmony?
    There is harmony in everything
    It's a butterfly who waits for wind
    To fly away

If you're looking for a dream girl
    I'll never be your dream girl
    Living in the real world
    Looking for a dream girl

Likes Luke O liked this post

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/so
    Socionics
    IEI Ni

I had a dream where I was running with Mulder and Scully (the younger version) and there was this individual who kept following us and he had a gun pointed at me, I ran away and he turned into a monster. He then turned into a bigger monster when he still couldn't find me. Then I woke up. It was funny because the monster changed color again in 2nd form. Pretty gross looking, he ate a random individual and I was the monster temporarily eating the individual the pov of his mouth and his tongue grabbed the poor guy/gal and then back to seeing him 3rd person view and then 1st pov.
    @Masokissed my beast blood kept me from a restful sleep.
    Why you looking for a harmony?
    There is harmony in everything
    It's a butterfly who waits for wind
    To fly away

If you're looking for a dream girl
    I'll never be your dream girl
    Living in the real world
    Looking for a dream girl

Likes Masokissed, JAVO liked this post

Dope& diamonds. Array Dyslexxie's Avatar

I just had a dream that my cousin and I were visiting our grandparents, and we got to the church in their village and when when we got inside there was a funeral going on. There were people dressed in black, flowers, and candles burning everywhere, and the dead were lined up. Only one was in a coffin, while one was arranged to be sitting, one lying down, and one was an infant in a crib. The sitting person was almost naturally mummified, where the skin was dry and black, while the other were in various stages of putrefaction. A lady turned to me and said 'it's nice to see you after all these years! That's my son over there, sitting,' she said, pointing to the body. I told her he looked good but I was a little horrified.
    It was a disturbing dream, at least visually. I definitely felt a little queasy after waking up, but in the dream everything seemed normal and there was no real extreme reaction to the dead.
    Anyway, apparently dreaming of funerals sometimes foreshadows of weddings, so maybe my cousin will get married soon.

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7w6 so/sp

I've been practicing dream recall lately. Memo pad and pen by the bed and all that. I've also started meditating more and my dreams always get a little twisted when I do that regularly.

Dream 1: I was minding my own business in a really nice hotel room. Too nice really, there's no way I could actually afford something like that. It was late at night and I was on the cusp of awake and asleep (in the dream) when suddenly I started feeling uneasy and my eyes were drawn to the bedroom doorway. A minute or so later some huge (i don't think he was human...) guy walks into my room (how did he get through the door without the key and me hearing it open?) and asks me where I was hiding something. I didn't realize I was hiding something until he brought it up but I was a little freaked and and lied about it because how does he know I'm hiding something and what's he gonna do about it? Well, he does some weird hulk-out shifty thing and murders me but apparently I'm not dead dead because he proceeds to eat my dead-not-dead body and I'm fully aware of it happening. I wake up.

Dream 2: I'm minding my own business in the same really nice hotel room but this time I am a little wiser. I leave that hotel room and go spend the night with some friends who rented a really nice house. I take the thing I'm hiding with me because I didn't want to leave it in the hotel room. That night when everyone is winding down I start feeling uneasy again. I take the thing I'm hiding, dismantle it, and throw the other two pieces into the neighbors yard. Lo and behold, scary-ass not-quite-human maneater dude shows up, friend answers door and he asks for the thing we're hiding. Of course friend has no idea what he's talking about but dude barges in and starts searching the house while we're just standing there dumbfounded. Eventually he leaves but comes back the next day with some other weird people with weird instruments who stake out the house and smile creepily at you when you notice they're there but never say anything (except for one guy who tried flirting with my female friend. for some reason she played along but she was clearly uncomfortable so I butted in and asked her if she wanted to go for a run with me). They also brought pokemon (bulbasaur, charmander, and squirtle to be specific) who I guess were acting like sniffing dogs for the instrument. To speed this up, they eventually realize that the object has been dismantled, found the other two pieces and then come for me because they know I have the last. I run away and wake up again. The thought of calling the police never crossed dream-me's mind.

Dream 3: I was minding my own business in the grocery store and one of those nice old ladies had a sample stand with cinnamon rolls and sausage. She was explaining to me the recipe and wrapping technique and I comment that I should try to make this sometime and this random asshole walks up and laughs and says "you say that like it isn't already made for you" so I do the thing I do with most rude and irrelevant things which is pretend they don't exist. I pick up a pack of sausage from the counter and as I turn to go get some apples, dude stops me and asks for my name. Idk why I tell him and then he says my eyes are a nice color in a way that makes me think he's trying to flirt (this is the same rude dude) at which point I nope the fuck out and say, "yeah, i'm already with someone", and scurry off to the produce section. I've never been negged before but I'm guessing that was it. I wake up.

just hanging in limbo Array Smilephantomhive's Avatar
    MBTI
    ISTJ
    Enneagram
    638 sp/so

I was driving and seat belt locked, and that somehow influenced me to go the wrong. And I drove up a hill that I apparently wasn't supposed to. We got out of the car and explored. Then our dad came telling us that we weren't supposed to be here. We went to this food place where a girl questioned why we where there in front of an audience my sister did most of the talking. At one point we randomly went to an anime convention and I petted a neopet like sheep like neopet plushy. It cut to me driving pass a rode construction site and being afraid that i was going to crash. Then the girl from earlier arrested me.
    "Avoid getting too preoccupied thinking about what you’re going to do, to actually do it."
    — Rachel Wolchin

johari
    nohari

MBTI
    :}

I had one last night where I was at a gas station and they had one of those icecream box things to pick from and for some reason there was a huge block of chocolate chip cookie dough in there-like a square foot of it and I was really fucking excited to buy it. I grabbed it from the bin and went to the counter to pay for it but when I gave the guy my debit card he swiped it once and then told me it was invalid. Was really upset that I couldnt get the cookie dough. Went home and told my brother the story of the cookie dough and then told my dad my debit card was being problematic and then he asked for specifics and I told him that the guy just said it was invalid and he asked me wtf that even meant and I said that that was just all the guy said about it and then he flipped out at me for not asking more questions and being careless and then I had an 'oh shit' revelation that maybe the guy just swiped my card-told me it was invalid-so he got money with no need for trade on his end.
    Just swipe and say it didn't work so he didnt have to give me the cookie dough. And I was so horrified by this thought of the nafarious evil malicious cookie dough scammer that I immediately woke up.

My dreams are very lucid so I generally remember them fairly well. This does not always mean they are extremely interesting though.