User Tag List

Page 50 of 61 FirstFirst ... 40484950515260 ... LastLast
Results 491 to 500 of 609

Thread: What's the Last Memorable Dream You Had?

  1. #491
    scourge Array miss fortune's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    MBTI
    esTP
    Enneagram
    827 sp/so
    Socionics
    SLE Ti
    Posts
    19,533

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by prplchknz View Post
    me @whatever and @hel went out on the town one night and at somepoint i had to pee but the bathroom was this weird little bucket thing that you stand over and a tiny hole and you push this button so it feels with water and whatever was like push it some more that's not enough water, so finally there was enough water so i pull down my pants but not my underwear because it was in front of the bar but i kept getting pee on my pants, so i took my pants all the way off and peed through my underwear and they were like you can't your pants off here, and I was like, that's why i'm still wearing underwear. Then for some reason i was trying to get whatever to get me birth control and hel was like she's on x med and being on that med meant i could die if i took birthcontrol so whatever was all of a sudden like no I'm not getting you birth control. and I was all like but why, and she still refused.
    because we don't want to kill you chickenz!

    (at least I'm assuming that's what my dream self is up to)
    Human beings make life so interesting. Do you know that in a universe so full of wonders, they have managed to invent boredom? -Terry Pratchett

  2. #492
    hey ma! got a tatoo Array prplchknz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    MBTI
    yupp
    Posts
    27,664

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by whatever View Post
    because we don't want to kill you chickenz!

    (at least I'm assuming that's what my dream self is up to)
    yeah you were concerned about the harm it could cause.
    by @magpie
    Likes miss fortune liked this post

  3. #493
    banshee next door Array magpie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    614 sx/so
    Socionics
    ESI Fi
    Posts
    2,465

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by prplchknz View Post
    me @whatever and @hel went out on the town one night and at somepoint i had to pee but the bathroom was this weird little bucket thing that you stand over and a tiny hole and you push this button so it feels with water and whatever was like push it some more that's not enough water, so finally there was enough water so i pull down my pants but not my underwear because it was in front of the bar but i kept getting pee on my pants, so i took my pants all the way off and peed through my underwear and they were like you can't your pants off here, and I was like, that's why i'm still wearing underwear. Then for some reason i was trying to get whatever to get me birth control and hel was like she's on x med and being on that med meant i could die if i took birthcontrol so whatever was all of a sudden like no I'm not getting you birth control. and I was all like but why, and she still refused.
    That is a wild dream.
    Likes prplchknz liked this post

  4. #494
    Member Array Rune's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    MBTI
    INxx
    Enneagram
    9 sx
    Posts
    45

    Default

    I had a dream I was out in my grandmother's yard, and for some reason I ran into this invisible being that then started screaming at me at the very top of it's lungs and I had a lucid dream moment enough to wake myself up, and then I noticed my boyfriend wasn't in the bed, and thought, oh, guess he didn't come to bed.. then I walked to the doorknob, still extremely shaken, and tried to turn the door knob and yeah.. the door was locked.. I was the only one in the room.
    He had been locked out and I don't lock doors.

    The dream was very realistic.. I saw a small circular shadow on the ground, and kind of like a.. invisible motion.. how do I describe it? xD
    and when I ran into this thing it felt like it was real but that I just couldn't see it..
    and it was screaming at me about stuff, I kind of think it said something atheism related like that it was jealous or wanted to know something..


    I'm not scared of ghosts but I wanted to avoid the bedroom for a few hours after that, like maybe the room or doorknob had been contaminated..
    It really was like something out of a horror movie..

    I asked my boyfriend about it.. and he said that the light had been on when he went to the door, and that he heard the mattress move as if I had gotten up off the bed, and the "I" turned the light out..
    I don't remember any of this.

    I might have sleep-walked, but I felt like the angry/evil entity did it to scare me.

    If it was a normal dream, though.. just especially spoopy.. it might be linked to my relationship with an atheist guy who doesn't seem to need me, but tries to limit me anyways..
    I feel trapped, blamed and unsupported much of the time.. so I might have sleepwalked to the door to lock him out.. but I've never sleep-walked before, so it's kind of unsettling.. x.x
    "Every mountain is unclimbable until someone climbs it. So every ship is unsinkable until it sinks.”

  5. #495

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by phobik View Post
    bakery/cafe, pie stuffz, ??? ??? ?????
    The memorable ones are the hardest to describe.

  6. #496
    Fantasticality. Array Forever's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    7w6 sx/sp
    Socionics
    IEI Ni
    Posts
    5,303

    Default

    I took a Holland Code Career Test and when I went to sleep I saw ESTJ as a final result of a career that I would place myself in. Weird. I think there was way more to this so it would probably make more sense but it's very fuzzy.
    [Interviewer: "What was it like to be defined by being beautiful?"]
    Connelly: "It's uncomfortable to talk about - there's no way to come off right! If you say you are beautiful, you sound obnoxious, and if you deny it, doesn't that sound obnoxious?"

  7. #497
    Trick or treat Array Eskimo2's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    MBTI
    :}
    Posts
    5,560

    Default

    Actually I had this really cool but slightly scary dream the other night that I really wish I could continue. So ok, I apparently had this power where I could check a persons 'soul' or something. So all of these people were gathered in this white room with me, and I was explaining all the different things that I could see in a soul. These people had all paid me money-actually not sure on this- but for some reason I started going around the room and checking all of their souls for them. Until I came to this one couple. Both the moms soul and the dads checked out 'fine'-whatever that meant, but when I got the the little overall clad boy- I just... KNEW. The parents started asking me what I saw in their sons soul, and I told them that... he just was empty. There was nothing there. He was not real. Everything that they knew about him was a lie. And the parents freaked out of course, asking what I meant... and so I started explaining that... a certain percentage of the population is just 'props' for the rest of us- that their functionality has been keyed into them at birth, and that their son happened to be one of these beings. I explained that It was about 20% of people, anyone you might see on the street- who are just no more human than a toaster really. They are just empty. And then I went on to explain what they would see from their son as he got older, that the signs would not be obvious, but if that they knew where to look, they could see little glimpses of his mechanical nature. That they would see that he is just a vacuum inside, a machine feeding on them. If they looked into his eyes they would not be able to find him.

    It really was quite fascinating. I got into all sorts of like- dream technical detail- and I mean, just 'seeing' the child and realizing that he was not 'real' was eerie in dream land. I want to finish this one. Hopefully dream decider thing lets me.

    Actually I would love to write a short story on this- I know its solipsism kinda- but I mean, just... it would be fascinating- so many possiblities... and it is just ABSOLUTELY TERRIFYING- yet also... I mean just I want to. Yeah. Project there. A new never to be completed one. But yeah.

    Horror movies... I just want to. It will never compare to that dream though. And that is sad. But... something, I can expand. I can play. I can amuse myself.

    As a side thing of course

  8. #498
    FRACTALICIOUS Array phobik's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    6,209

    Default

    To avoid criticism, do nothing, say nothing, be nothing.
    ~ Elbert Hubbard

    Music provides one of the clearest examples of a much deeper relation between mathematics and human experience.
    Likes Ghost, Masokissed liked this post

  9. #499

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by phobik View Post
    Well, you are the most interesting man in the world.

  10. #500
    Senior Member Array Hitoshi-San's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sp/sx
    Posts
    968

    Default

    This guy I sit next to in a class was my cousin. It was weird because he and my brother have the same name (spelled differently, but pronounced the same) and one day he just sort of came into our driveway and was like "hey!" and even though my parents really have never met him or heard of him they just sort of accepted the fact that this kid was blood with them.

Similar Threads

  1. Memorable quotes from the Ventrilo chat
    By swordpath in forum The Fluff Zone
    Replies: 23
    Last Post: 01-24-2015, 10:04 PM
  2. Memorable (or awful) Movie lines
    By Digital Demi-Fiend in forum Arts & Entertainment
    Replies: 41
    Last Post: 11-13-2014, 08:22 AM
  3. Memorable childhood dreams/nightmares.
    By figsfiggyfigs in forum The Bonfire
    Replies: 21
    Last Post: 09-21-2011, 10:22 PM
  4. Replies: 36
    Last Post: 04-18-2010, 05:14 AM
  5. [SP] Who were your most memorable teachers and why?
    By fidelia in forum The SP Arthouse (ESFP, ISFP, ESTP, ISTP)
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 09-18-2009, 04:24 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO