User Tag List

Page 48 of 61 FirstFirst ... 38464748495058 ... LastLast

Thread: What's the Last Memorable Dream You Had?

Oɴᴇ Dᴀʏ ᴀᴛ ᴀ Tɪᴍᴇ Array Yamato Nadeshiko's Avatar
    MBTI
    ISFJ
    Enneagram
    6w7 so/sx

Last night I had a dream that I decided to replace my dog with a new dog that looked exactly like her but was smaller and cuter. Sorry Pirate.

Mirror, mirror, what's behind you?
    Save me from the things I see
    I can keep it from the world
    Why won't you let me hide from me?
    Johari / Nohari
    6w7 9w1 2w1 - so/sx
    Phlegmatic - Melancholic
    Sensitive - Solitary - Serious

MBTI
    ESTJ
    Enneagram
    173 so/sx

Last night's freaky dream started off with a bit about houses. Two old, abandoned houses with no interior construction whatsoever. You walk into them and they're like a barn, or a warehouse -- but with grass growing in them, and light peeking through the rafters. I don't remember much about this part of the dream except that they were mine, and I thought they were beautiful -- and I may have had superpowers that I practiced in them. Not totally sure on that front.

Last section of the dream, I show up at a friend or relative's house (can't remember which), disoriented and bloodied and bandaged. I walk right up to her bathroom sink and try to wash myself off -- my hair falls in my face and it's damp and matted with something white (dirt and salt from the ocean?). I don't start off by taking the bandages off my hands, but I try vaguely to rub the bandages off in the sink. I realize how difficult it is to coordinate my movements. It's as if I'm drunk. My friend/relative notices me struggling and starts helping me.

The friend/relative asks me what happened, and I tell her a long story that I don't remember the details of, other than it involves some kind of conspiracy, as well as the houses/powers from the first section of the dream. The story ends with me trapped in a tank of salt water with a shark coming towards me. Someone involved in the conspiracy is outside the tank, narrating the shark attack as it happens -- sort of like the Shrieking Eels scene from "The Princess Bride". As the shark is about to attack, he turns out all the lights. I get distracted by a sound just above the water -- something the poolside narrator describes as being the fault of the shark -- and while I'm distracted, the shark grabs me by the hand and drags me underwater. Somehow -- again, I don't remember all the details -- I escape or am saved.

Back to me telling this story to my friend/relative. They don't believe me. I aggressively tell them this is true, while they passively say yes, yes, okay -- clearly just to appease me. It became clear, as I was half asleep and just waking up from the dream, that I WAS drunk, and their tone suggested that I'd acted up before, and maybe none of that had happened. Maybe it was drug induced psychosis. Either way, my mood upon waking was not very good.
    and it's nice enough to
    make a man
    weep, but I don't
    weep, do
    you?

ESTJ - LSE - ESTj (mbti/socionics)
    1w2/7w6/3w4 so/sx (enneagram)
    lawful good (D&D) / ravenclaw or gryffindor (HP) / boros legion (M:TG)
    conscientious > sensitive > serious (oldham)
    want to ask me something? go for it!

MBTI
    ISTP
    Enneagram
    6w5 sx/sp
    Socionics
    ISTp None

I have a recurring dream that I can fly. It takes work to get off the ground but things get easier the higher I get. It is one of those dreams that feels super real and I wake up disappointed that I can't do it. This has recurred over and over for years.
    ~I'm looking California, and feeling Minnesota.

Shameless Self-Promotion:MDP2525's Den and the Start of Motorcycle Maintenance
    Likes JocktheMotie, Yamato Nadeshiko, JAVO liked this post

cursed by the Bambino Array Osprey's Avatar
    MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w6

I had a dream that I could leap very far, and I leaped into a rowboat, and found a superhero costume. I put it on, but then got anxious about leaping because I was worried that if I missed when leaping into another boat, I wouldn't be able to swim. It also made me really sweaty.

What the hell is it with me and water? Lots of my memorable dreams involve water, for one thing.

MBTI
    eSTP

Quote Originally Posted by MDP2525 View Post
    I have a recurring dream that I can fly. It takes work to get off the ground but things get easier the higher I get. It is one of those dreams that feels super real and I wake up disappointed that I can't do it. This has recurred over and over for years.
    Mine is breathing underwater
    Take what I say with a grain of salt, because that's all it is compared to the ocean of complexity when it comes to actions and real life.
    Likes MDP2525 liked this post

MBTI
    :}

I had a dreamception sort of thing... Or maybe just an inception... Dunno never actually saw the movie...

About having a very detailed dream about a school shooting, waking up(in the dream still) and realizing that that exact school shooting had happened the day before. Was freaky

MBTI
    ISTP
    Enneagram
    6w5 sx/sp
    Socionics
    ISTp None

Quote Originally Posted by Frosty View Post
    I had a dreamception sort of thing... Or maybe just an inception... Dunno never actually saw the movie...

About having a very detailed dream about a school shooting, waking up(in the dream still) and realizing that that exact school shooting had happened the day before. Was freaky
    ~I'm looking California, and feeling Minnesota.

Shameless Self-Promotion:MDP2525's Den and the Start of Motorcycle Maintenance

MBTI
    ISFJ
    Enneagram
    6w7 so/sx

I had a dream that was 100% inspired by Haikyuu and I'm embarrassed by that.

I was on a volleyball team and we were about to have a match with another team. Well I sucked. Literally couldn't serve, couldn't receive, didn't gain our team a single point the entire game, but I was the reason so many points were lost. I felt like shit but my teammates were chill with me (except for a few assholes sitting on the bench). We ended up losing the match because I was so sucky. So I went to the bathroom to cry and the dudes from the bench who were mean found me in there and started being jerks so I left the bathroom and suddenly found myself in a giant multi-floor shopping mall and started looking for a place to hide. My teammates all came looking for me and I kept avoiding them and looking for a hiding place. Then I woke up.

It was so stressful omg.

Johari / Nohari
    6w7 9w1 2w1 - so/sx
    Phlegmatic - Melancholic

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    2wX so/sx

Last night I dreamed about cats. Dozens of cats swarming my house and I only got to pick one to come inside
    Likes Rune liked this post

MBTI
    ISFJ
    Enneagram
    6w7 so/sx

I was a younger version of myself. I was with my parents and they were taking care of me. Time froze and someone approached me, saying that they had a job that they thought was perfect for me. There was one other person with them. It was kind of like we were playing god, but it ran more like a business and everyone had a role. They wanted me to "design" people. The only catch was that I could never return to my regular life, and I wouldn't have time to say goodbye. I would be forgotten. And I had to pick immediately. I decided to say yes. At some point I became an older version of myself. While doing my new "job" (I forgot what the other two's jobs were) I started to get really sad and wanted to see my mom. Against the rules, and after lots of begging, I got less than a minute's chance to talk to my mom. I found her and when she saw me, she recognized me, even though I was supposed to have been forgotten. She asked where I'd been and I started crying a little bit and said she wouldn't see me again and that I just wanted to chance to say goodbye. The guy who had "hired" me couldn't understand why I cared so much about getting to say goodbye. After my very brief encounter with my mom, I went back.

Johari / Nohari
    6w7 9w1 2w1 - so/sx
    Phlegmatic - Melancholic