User Tag List

Page 47 of 61 FirstFirst ... 37454647484957 ... LastLast

Thread: What's the Last Memorable Dream You Had?

Be Concerned - TØP Array themightyfetus's Avatar

I was getting married, and my wedding dress was awful. I had a chain mail cape, and it all looked yellowed and discolored. I told my mom that I wanted to get my hair and makeup done beforehand, but she said there would be no time. I asked a friend where a good place to get it done was, and she recommended this place called "esh" (I dunno, guys). I went there and it was just a dress shop. The church where I was getting married was boring and drab, and the guy I was marrying was a dickbag. Right before the wedding was about to start, my mom realized that we had forgotten to get bridesmaids. I was just sitting in a pew, then the music started playing. There had been no rehearsal dinner, so I didn't know where to walk and when. I just stood up and asked to reschedule the wedding.

The actual wedding was okay, but it still sucked. I was thinking that my husband and I were just going to get divorced in two years anyway, and I only wanted one, special wedding in life. Keep in mind that I'm sixteen, and I was basically acknowledging that my marriage with this asshole was going to be over by the time I turn eighteen.

Damn.
    I don't mean to pry, but why would you even make the eyes?

6w7-2w3-9w1

Don't Dream It, Be It Array Masokissed's Avatar
    MBTI
    ESFP
    Enneagram
    7w8 sx/so
    Socionics
    SEE Se

I had this dream that I was making a documentary in a foreign land and right after I finished eating their cuisine, meat-eating sheep attacked the village. Some people were reluctant to fight back though, because it was hard to tell them from normal sheep when they weren't eating people or other animals, and also because of their cuteness.

*puts on hipster glasses to analyze dream*
    It must be about sheep ruling the world.

We shall not cease from exploration
    And the end of all our exploring
    Will be to arrive where we started
    And know the place for the first time.

T.S. Eliot

Dope& diamonds. Array Dyslexxie's Avatar

I had a dream I was planning to fly out to Chicago to visit my uncle and decided to drive down to Florida from there. On the way down I stopped in Chattanooga and somehow flash forward 3 years later and I'm at my wedding there, slow dancing with my husband under these really cool Chinese lanterns.

MBTI
    ESFP
    Enneagram
    7w8 sx/so
    Socionics
    SEE Se

I ran away from home and a homeless guy who I mistook for my dad almost killed me.

T.S. Eliot

Likes ESFJ liked this post

Oɴᴇ Dᴀʏ ᴀᴛ ᴀ Tɪᴍᴇ Array Yamato Nadeshiko's Avatar
    MBTI
    ISFJ
    Enneagram
    6w7 so/sx

I was in my childhood home with my mother and father (now divorced) and my sister. Apparently there was some kind of ghost terrorizing us, but it could only be seen through a camera and not to the naked eye. I started recording and come to find out the ghost was right in front of me. I was terrified but I begged it to just go away and it kinda baked off. Then I sat down with family members and showed them what I had just recorded. Woke up because it was 3spoopy5me.

Mirror, mirror, what's behind you?
    Save me from the things I see
    I can keep it from the world
    Why won't you let me hide from me?
    Johari / Nohari
    6w7 9w1 2w1 - so/sx
    Phlegmatic - Melancholic
    Sensitive - Solitary - Serious
    Likes Masokissed, Petrahygen liked this post

MBTI
    ISFJ
    Enneagram
    9w8 sp/so
    Socionics
    ESI Fi

I had to stab some guy in the eye with a boxcutter.
    「 」

9w8-2w1-6w7 sp/so
    Likes Masokissed liked this post

MBTI
    ESFP
    Enneagram
    7w8 sx/so
    Socionics
    SEE Se

Had a dream that I was at school and me and everyone that rides my bus missed the bus in the afternoon which was apparently a huge deal. It was already nighttime and we searched something that was like a huge scrapyard that doesn't exist in my actual school (the dream school was pretty different) for the bus because we thought it might be there and it was. I can't remember what happened after that, but then I had to go to some grocery store for some reason and it was still nighttime (also all the of the buildings in the dream were kind of blue-ish; it was very film noir) but I had to avoid my mom who was in the grocery store. Funny that it was another dream where I was away from home and had to avoid parents, like the one I posted about earlier with the dad impersonator. And maybe my mom in this dream was another impersonator because I think she looked different, but there was no interaction with her to prove this.

Also, I remember there being some flood water in the parking lot after all the buses left.

T.S. Eliot

I have postapocalyptic dreams again
    Last edited by Kas; 01-26-2016 at 02:29 PM.
    “The world is full of obvious things which nobody by any chance ever observes." A.C. Doyle

Likes JAVO, Rune liked this post

MBTI
    FiSi
    Enneagram
    937 sp/so

I snuck away from a pool party filled with loud, drunk, boring college-aged people and wandered into a forest. I climbed to the top of a tall tree but then lost my grip and fell. I happened to fall in a deep pit like a giant grave and died upon impact, then had a sense of obligation to bury myself and put a flat stone grave marker down.
    “If you hate a person, you hate something in him that is part of yourself. What isn't part of ourselves doesn't disturb us.” - Hermann Hesse
    Likes Rune liked this post

MBTI
    ESTJ
    Enneagram
    173 so/sx

Haven't remembered a dream in a couple of months, but the most recent one I remember involved me being diagnosed with a terminal illness and then being sent away to die. I literally wandered the desert alone with a hiking backpack and no money to my name. Accepting of my fate in a lonely and bittersweet way.

Right before the dream ended, I found out one of my friends (no one specific that I can remember) was living in the area and was in trouble somehow. So I decided that I would do whatever I could to help her out, and that I wouldn't die just yet.

Woke up feeling as if I was literally carrying a heavy burden, even if it was only the non-literal weight of that heavy dream.
    and it's nice enough to
    make a man
    weep, but I don't
    weep, do
    you?

ESTJ - LSE - ESTj (mbti/socionics)
    1w2/7w6/3w4 so/sx (enneagram)
    lawful good (D&D) / ravenclaw or gryffindor (HP) / boros legion (M:TG)
    conscientious > sensitive > serious (oldham)
    want to ask me something? go for it!