User Tag List

Page 46 of 61 FirstFirst ... 36444546474856 ... LastLast

Thread: What's the Last Memorable Dream You Had?

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sp/so

Quote Originally Posted by prplchknz View Post
    the point is you have to forget. because it be the type of dream you'd have control over changing ie just don't post jenna marbles is an INFP
    Uh...oops. I kinda...already posted that...in another thread.

It's too late. I'm not gonna make it. *cough* Go on without me, prpl.

hey ma! got a tatoo Array prplchknz's Avatar
    MBTI
    yupp

Quote Originally Posted by Ghost View Post
    Uh...oops. I kinda...already posted that...in another thread.

It's too late. I'm not gonna make it. *cough* Go on without me, prpl.
    then delete it.
    by @magpie

MBTI
    yupp

had a dream that my house and @Ivy's house was across a small field from each other and i go over there for some reason and decide i have to pee so i go into the bathroom but not sure if i should because her daughter sleeps on the bathroom floor in front of the toilet and in my dream no one questioned it like its a perfectly normal place to sleep so i pull down my pants and sit but i don't pee instead i'm like i can't pee with her asleep here i'd feel like a perv and get accused plus my house isn't that far so i leave. and in the yard theres a giant bowl full of rolled up news papers for some reallycute baby rodents. and we're tryng to keep the cats out of the yard because roaming it is the alligator-komado dragon hybrid. so we're trying to reason with them and ivy's all like they're too stubborn to be reasoned with they're gonna go into the yard anyways
    then i'm at hogwarts as harry potter and get invited to play some cards and this one kid is like do you want anything to drink and we're alll like no thanks. so he gets out a can of lemonade puts in this contraption on side holds the can the other holds some spray paint and it makes this really loud awful noise at first we thnk its to quickly cool it off but no it's too paint it and that's because lemonade is banned at hogwarts in my dream. don't ask why he didn't use magic, dreams are weird
    by @magpie

MBTI
    yupp

dreamt i was living in a dorm and i'm told it's my time to die, and i'm like no. and i look out the window and there's 3 spirits standing there waiting to take me away. of course i decide that since must people don't know they're gonna die i'm gonna put on a nice dress so i do that i debate if i should and why am i packing a duffle bag? anyways i end up lost in a buiding across the street get turned around because i really want to wear the silver bracelot i can't find. i finally find my way out and one of the spirits say follow kats voice. and i do, then we're back in my dorm. and they go you know we really don't want to kill you that wasn't very nice to others. turns out they weren't from the otherside but instead serial killers that convinced their victims it is there time to die then injects them with what they use for lethal inject.
    by @magpie

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7w6 so/sp

I read something about a person who was indoctrinated into a wolf pack cult and had a dream that I was a werewolf.
    Unfortunately, there was a lone werewolf who had gone rabid and it was up to my small werepack to take him down.
    Unfortunately, he was really strong.
    Unfortunately, I died.
    Fortunately, I woke up.

Additional information: I was a Beta which isn't saying much since, other than the Alpha, there were only 2 other Weres and two actual wolves in the pack. I distinctly remember something about forming an alliance with the vamps but didn't live to see how it turned out.

Still a better story than Twilight though. :/
    Likes Holy, Rune liked this post

until you're fully grown Array Holy's Avatar
    MBTI
    PURE

the rest of the dream escaped me once i woke up but i feel like the end
    was probably the most important part of it anyway:

there was a stern looking old man glowering at me standing in front of a wall of doors.
    they were stacked and spaced out from each other instead of only being side by side.
    they were all green and had decorated gold frames except for one. it was orange.
    dream logic told me that i could not go through it. the others didn't hold interest.

i remember wondering why the man seemed so reproachful of me and feeling a
    sense of being stuck with the dull task of exploring whatever was behind the green ones.
    the man never spoke but, he never stop frowning at me either.

orange is the color of change and green is the color of movement and beginnings.

my interpretation of all this is that i'm not ready for whatever subconscious ( or literal )
    change that i'm trying to thrust on myself. i'm jumping ahead of the game somehow and
    the man is silently telling me that i haven't grown enough yet.

it's probably true. i always approach things this way.
    「open up your throat。」
    4w5 - 6w5 - 1w2 sp/so

My dreams are often absurd- I remember 2 from the last night

1)I was dreaming about me going on camping in the middle of the night in the area where were a lot of bears. I smeared myself with ketchup to scare the bears away. Because everyone has ketchup on camping... Also if I was a bear I would be grateful for this seasoned dish. Obviously it worked. Before going to sleep I left bears fishes in the dog bowl I left outside the tent. Because who doesn't have dog bowl on camping? I ate a fish myself watching the sunrise. Nice dream.

2)Classic dream about standing on the corridor with many doors. Behind every door was something circus related- dwarf clownes , acrobats or woman with beard. I felt very scared of them.
    “The world is full of obvious things which nobody by any chance ever observes." A.C. Doyle

Likes Rune liked this post

Senior Member Array Hitoshi-San's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sp/sx

That I was at a movie theater and I saw this guy from my history class who sounds like a white teenaged Morgan Freeman like this dude is fucking brilliant and he was buying cheeseburgers for these girls who looked like they couldn't have been older than 4 or 5 and they were clinging to his legs and I thought "oh shit well this is awkward" and didn't want to stop and say hi so I walked the opposite direction as fast as I could.

Also, that I was shopping with my mom and there was a guy who walked past me and looked really suspicious (like super short, buggy eyes, greasy long hair, just an odd physique) and he glared daggers at me so I ran over to my mom and told her I was calling 911 because he gave me the heebie-jeebies. He walked past me again right as I hung up and I felt damn near ready to shit myself so I went to a bathroom and locked the door, and called the cops again in a panic telling them he was onto me. I walked out of the stall and there was a girl standing by the mirrors doing her hair/touching up her makeup/etc. and I told her she had to run, but she gave me sort of a strange look and left. Then my aunt came and picked me up because I was supposed to meet her around that time but she didn't know what was happening so we left my mom in the building while squad cars are racing in because apparently this guy had plans to bomb the entire mall.

MBTI
    INFJ

Mostly nightmares 'cause of the nicotine patch I sometimes wear.
    “Oh, what a tangled web we weave...when first we practice to deceive.”
    ― Walter Scott, Marmion

MBTI
    yupp

I had a time travel dream it was awesome you synced your clock with a planes clock that was flying somewhere then reversed to go in the reverse direction at the same speed and you went back that much in time so if it was a 4 hour flight you would travel to the past 4 hours previous and you used grappling hooks to attach tit was awesome you synced your clock with a planes clock that was flying somewhere then reversed to go in the reverse direction at the same speed and you went back that much in time so if it was a 4 hour flight you would travel to the past 4 hours previous and you used grappling hooks to attach to the plane right after it took off
    by @magpie