User Tag List

Page 44 of 61 FirstFirst ... 34424344454654 ... LastLast

Thread: What's the Last Memorable Dream You Had?

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    1 so
    Socionics
    ILI2 Ni

I was at a frat party, in an unknown house. (I've never been to a real party before.)

I go to the bathroom, weirded out and lost, and see my 4 year old daughter standing on her preschool size, neon green stepstool barfing refried beans into a toilet. I ask "Are you okay?", freaked out, and she turns to me, smiles big, and tells me she's fine. Then I woke up.

I'm still wondering what the hell that was about.
    “That would be a good thing for them to cut on my tombstone: Wherever she went, including here, it was against her better judgment.”
    ― Dorothy Parker

The harmony of being is when we feel the suffering of every creature, in our own hearts.
    -- Unity

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4w3 so/sx
    Socionics
    EII Ne

I had a nightmare last night... It was about riding a boat on a lake with a guy possessed by a demon on the board. I tried to help him and exorcise the devil in him, but he turned against me, climbed up to the ceiling making weird noise and when his eye popped out, I woke up.

(I probably watch way too much horror movies)
    INFP
    Ni>Fi>Ne>Fe>Ti>Si>Te>Se
    socionics NF
    4w3 - 5w6 - 9w8 so/sx

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    7w6 sx/sp
    Socionics
    IEI Ni

I was on the bottom bottom floor underneath elevator shaft and I see this young child have a demented two-faced personality. I get worried and look around more and I see the mom have a scary two faced personality as well.

Only a fragment of my dream though, I'm sure it made the connection about how far I went down the building..

It seems like the majority of my dreams is trying to get into the deepest parts of things. Sounds very Ni in character lol. (This pattern of dreams started way way WAY earlier than ever knowing MBTI-making it more legit) Lol.
    [Interviewer: "What was it like to be defined by being beautiful?"]
    Connelly: "It's uncomfortable to talk about - there's no way to come off right! If you say you are beautiful, you sound obnoxious, and if you deny it, doesn't that sound obnoxious?"

Queen hunter Array Virtual ghost's Avatar
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    513 so/sp

From the recent night

I have redecorated my bathroom in a way that I can place sofa and giant TV in it. Also for some reason I had the corpse of my long dead grandmother, which I have placed on the one side of the sofa. After that I have undressed myself to my underwear, I opened a few beers and just watched TV while chating with the few day dead corpse that was just laying there. I simply woke up when the corpse for some reason started to melt like an ice cream on summer sun.

I believe my Fi and Se and struggling to get more attention.

MBTI
    :}

I was on a game show where for some reason we had to try to find out who a serial killer was and there were all these challenges. And i passed stage 1 so i got to go home with my fiance/partner. And we had to search the country to find a serial killer for part 2 of the game. While we were searching the game show host called us in the middle of the night saying to come quick. So we did and he took us to this construction site/pit of lava and said he was going to kill himself. So my fiance who i had intense dream feelings for jumped in after him. And they both died, I was distraught. And i went home just wanting to be done with the game and so angry. I start to relax and just while Im relaxing I get a creepy message saying that hes going to get me. So i go to the mall the next day for supplies. I go on the escalator and i turn around because I hear screaming and there are all these dead bodies. There are these security guards whose torsos have been fused together. The mall gets shut down and everyone is screaming still terrified. Im running knowing that this is the end when I black out. I wake up and I realize that I have been kidnapped by the serial killer. He turns to me and says 'do you want to play?' And I wake up IRL at that point fucking terrified.

Fucking vivid dreams. It is like I lived it.

hey ma! got a tatoo Array prplchknz's Avatar
    MBTI
    yupp

my dream apparently drug users (female) would wear these tampons but they were different because for urine tests when you peed it would collect all the drug stuff and you'd test clean but the thing is sometimes they collect the smell of the drugs and you could tell by smell alone if you got near them. and then was told not to worry about crack users cuz they'd either get so paranoid they'd do. or die exercising (particularlly riding a bike, because apparently if you do crack and ride a bike you will have a heart attack and die.
    by @magpie

MBTI
    yupp

had a nightmare that they decided i needed to my senior year of highschool again and for somereason i had to actually go to school i couldn't do it from home or a private tutor so its right before my first day and i started crying saying how i don't want to go, because i was really embarrassed like bawling because i did not want to go it was awful
    by @magpie

Dope& diamonds. Array Dyslexxie's Avatar

In my dream I went to visit a property my parents owned out in the countryside somewhere, and although in the dream I assumed it was Canada (where I live now), it looked like Romania (where I grew up). Anyway, there was this creepy old barn there with barred windows, and a feeling of dread everywhere. Well in the dream I decided to change it, and tore it all down, all the misery of it, and build this brand new house, just for me. It had one big open room, and it was beautiful and filled with light. I first decorated it to be green and aqua, one of my favorite color combinations, but then decided I wanted to make it purple and red. It was beautiful! I then walked around the area where this new house was, and it turned out to be on this lake. The lake was nice but muddy, typical of lakes here (something I hate), but in my dream I decided I didn't want that, so the lake became a beautiful ocean, an ocean I've often gone swimming in in my dreams. It was super cool, especially that all the negatives changed to positives because I wanted them to. I wish I knew what it all meant.

Oɴᴇ Hᴇᴀʀᴛ Array Yamato Nadeshiko's Avatar
    MBTI
    ISFJ
    Enneagram
    6w7 so/sx

I was in the passenger seat of a car. My friend was driving. We were driving around some neighborhood at night, when suddenly some guy in front of his house runs towards us and tries to attack us. For some reason it was very unsettling and luckily, because we were in a car, we were able to get away (but damn he could run fast). We tried to call 911 to report him (he was very dangerous), but they said they needed the exact address. We didn't know what number his house was, so we made a mission to drive past it again and get the number while simultaneously hopefully avoiding the guy. We went to get the number--I don't remember if we actually got it or not--and the guy attacked us again. We were barely able to turn the car around in time and speed away. I remember sitting very stiffly in fear and asking, "It can't go any faster than this?"

It was a weird dream, it didn't make much sense, and I don't know why the guy was attacking us or why he had such a dangerous presence. But it scared me enough that I couldn't go back to sleep after I woke up.

knowing what makes us happy
    is sometimes the hardest thing to do
    Johari / Nohari
    6w7 9w1 2w1 - so/sx
    Phlegmatic - Melancholic
    Sensitive - Solitary - Serious

MBTI
    yupp

another bad dream
    I took some anti-psychotic and started tripping hard core and didn't know where I was
    or anything and i felt like i was flying really fast and was really really scared because it was like being on a really intense drug trip and not being sure of where i was or what was going on
    by @magpie