User Tag List

Page 43 of 61 FirstFirst ... 33414243444553 ... LastLast

Thread: What's the Last Memorable Dream You Had?

hey ma! got a tatoo Array prplchknz's Avatar
    MBTI
    yupp

I was in florida flying somewhere running late, get to the airport instead of having people at the security gate there were scanners and you held up your boarding pass to it and this metal gate would raise, and the airport was completely outside. then i couldn't figure which city i flew to first finally figured that. then the soviet union still existed and cuba and them became land of the free and the US became a communist country. but right before that happened there were them songs playing in both countries but the US was happy and upbeat and theirs were sad and somber. but when it happened the songs for each were the same but the tempo changed. so the US became slower and sadder and Soviet Union's because faster and upbeat. then I walked to russia (because in my dream that was possible) I mean they did trade government structure on a whim. and when I got their i was like I don't have my passport, but it turns out being fine because of them now being a free country they didn't care.
    by @magpie

Senior Member Array Hitoshi-San's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sp/sx

My neighbors were getting some work done on their toilets, so I recommended them this one plumber, and I was standing outside and saw this shitty car (think a Dominos delivery van) pulls into their driveway with two guys who looked ~60 with really long scraggly hair and rotten teeth and bulgy eyes in the front. They got out and I thought, "that ain't right" and I turned around to go back inside and call my neighbors and tell them what was up but the guys followed me into the garage and then there was a third one who looked about college aged but was super tall and fat and bald. I said "you're not the right people" and then one of them literally fucking growled at me and grabbed my hair so I punched him in the stomach and screamed at him to fuck off or I would call the cops and the big guy ran over with a gun and the second old man turned into this really weird dog-looking that was skinny as a twig and had snaggle teeth and wispy gray hair and started screeching like it was possessed at me and tried to bite my leg so I ran into the front yard and when the other two men didn't follow me but were still in the garage trying to kidnap me the dog/monster bolted after me and jumped up and I snapped both its jaws together and held it with its mouth shut trying to throw it off me then I woke up

MBTI
    ISFP

I was in a church, the same one I almost always am in, it looks a lot like my grandma's Catholic church. There are pews and white everywhere, the runner down the center of the pews is white, there's big stain glass windows letting in lots of light and big pillar candles in tall gold candle holders. We are reading from a book about God, taking turns, as they get closer to me reading I start to feel nervous because of my difficulty reading, but tell myself however it goes will be OK ... so they get to me and I keep trying to read but I keep getting the paragraphs mixed up, I read a paragraph and can't figure out where to continue reading so I start reading the paragraph over again, I keep trying and trying, and I feel like I shouldn't be ashamed so I keep trying, and finally the pastor tells me in a friendly but sorta humoring way that we should have the next person read ... and I feel really embarrassed
    "My comrades and my beloved, upon your way you shall meet men with hoofs; give them your wings. And men with horns; give them wreaths of laurel. And men with claws; give them petals for fingers. And men with forked tongues; give them honey words." --Kahlil Gibran, The Garden of The Prophet

Senior Member Array

I had one involving @Vulcan, but that's the only detail I remember. And it was all in forum posts. fml
    Likes Yamato Nadeshiko liked this post

MBTI
    INTJ

Hm, well it was more of a nightmare. I was a journalist investigating the murder of a suburban housewife by her husband. I snuck into the house, and found an entrance leading to a tunnel. There I discovered old videos of the husband being raped as a boy. I found other recordings of him repeating this with other young boys (don't remember seeing it, just knowing what it was). I then came across a laptop which showed the husband beating his wife to death with a hammer. This was on a loop. And then I woke up.

Yeah, it was pretty f***ed up. May need to stop watching HBO before I go to bed.

hey ma! got a tatoo Array prplchknz's Avatar
    MBTI
    yupp

I had 2 last night

first took place in a mall and this lady (not me I actually wasn't really in this dream, at least not yet) was pregnant and she was about to give birth and shes in this room alone screaming because the fetus is busting through her stomach "she explodes" and standing this is 3 ft thing that has a human face and body but horns and circular saw has a hand so he gets up and starts walking through the mall and killing everyone but rotating the saw in to people's stomach and he gets to bobby from supernatural, and tries that but is unable to kill him and in my dream bobby's not a hunter is confused and clueless in my dream and the creature is pissed cuz it actually hurt the saw and after that each time he'd tried to kill someone the saw would erode down. and then @kyuuei shows up and is like i have to write a story i'm gonna have the girl (the mother of the deomon spawn) date this guy (the demon spawn who now looks completely normal) and then this guy who's not. and I tell her well she gave birth to the demon with that guy and so she has to date that guy first

the 2nd took place it was an acting class in southern california near LA but there was a tiny room with beer and a fridge in it and @Ivy was there and i was like should i make a beer run and shes like drink first than go and blah blah blah that's not teh fun part so later were in a room with a bunch of people and this girl starts hypnoitizing this man to repeat a name 3 times to summon the spirit of someone to kill the room and so he comes and it tuns out that i had been stabbed by this thing died and came back. oh and you could the hypnosis circles coming out of the little girl's head (the one that was hypnotizing) and . but the ghost was real.
    by @magpie
    Likes kyuuei liked this post

Oɴᴇ Hᴇᴀʀᴛ Array Yamato Nadeshiko's Avatar
    MBTI
    ISFJ
    Enneagram
    6w7 so/sx

Last night I had a dream in which I was playing with my dog who passed away in March. I remember looking up and she was there, and I was really excited. I remember thinking to myself "For some reason I was really worried about you." It wasn't until I woke up that I remembered she was dead. My dreams are mean to me.

knowing what makes us happy
    is sometimes the hardest thing to do
    Johari / Nohari
    6w7 9w1 2w1 - so/sx
    Phlegmatic - Melancholic
    Sensitive - Solitary - Serious
    Likes melpomene, Rune liked this post

Senior Member Array

My folks found out I watched Kill la Kill. Didn't end well.

Oɴᴇ Hᴇᴀʀᴛ Array Yamato Nadeshiko's Avatar
    MBTI
    ISFJ
    Enneagram
    6w7 so/sx

It was some sort of zombie apocalypse setting. I was with my dad and sister in a house. We were staying relatively safe. But then we realized that there was a highway outside with armed people guarding and patrolling it and for some reason my dad knew that they'd probably find us (and some other nearby peaceful people) and try to take our stuff or mess with us. So we hit the road. At one point @Cygnus was there. He was like some kind of apocalyptic survival elite. This vibe like he'd been our there wandering the wastelands for years and could kill a zombie with his bare hands (probably). It was pretty cool.

knowing what makes us happy
    is sometimes the hardest thing to do
    Johari / Nohari
    6w7 9w1 2w1 - so/sx
    Phlegmatic - Melancholic
    Sensitive - Solitary - Serious

noʎ ɟo ǝʇnɔ ʍoH Array Mademoiselle's Avatar
    MBTI
    -NTJ
    Enneagram
    5w4
    Socionics
    LIE Ni

We were climbing a mountain, with my aunt, her son, and his two kids.
    Why do we had to use our hands? Or why was climbing that mountain was so urgent?

I found myself telling my cousin about his mother after I told her where she was going to place her hands on slippery rocks, although I was warning him, he couldn't hear me no matter how loud I spoke.

As the little rocks moved under my aunt's fingers, she slipped a little until she held herself with a sharp edge of a rock below her she started crying for help, I didn't notice the other's didn't realise that. I only started moving carefully towards her, my heartbeat was rising, I was looking at her the moment her hands were too weak to hold her.

Yes she fell. I quickly jumped. But it was too late, it all happened like a flash in front of my eyes, less than five seconds right before I jump.. Her back bone broke when she hit another rock down below, before I could realise she was dead, her head hit a rock, I couldn't blink to miss the moment when her nose started bleeding until it was all over.

And I jumped towards her, it didn't hurt me though, I landed on my feet first, then I used my hands to prevent my face from hitting the ground.
    Why didn't I die too?

Another question was, why didn't my cousin's face turn sad after he realised his mother was dead? He simply told me and his kids to go find her body.
    Well I wasn't waiting for his words, I started running in the direction her body rolled down before it disappeared in the messy bushes. I ran a lot, I couldn't find her. There was a river down there. I believed it had fallen there.

I was still wondering when I woke up.
    I still remember her face as she died, moment by moment.
    Now that I think of it, I find it so strange that it only take few moments for terrifying changes in life to happen.

I saw the death scene of the woman who was just alive. I thought about yesterday, the day before, the many years before, she was there. But not anymore.

Although it was just a dream, when I look at her, I can still her face as she was dead in my dream.
    '''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''' '''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''' '''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''' '''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''' ''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''
    ||||||||||||
    …Order >> Chaos >> Order
    ————