User Tag List

Page 42 of 61 FirstFirst ... 32404142434452 ... LastLast

Thread: What's the Last Memorable Dream You Had?

An evil clown chasing me, and a dog biting me. Fun times.
    Likes Olm the Water King liked this post

Nᴏᴛʜɪɴɢ Fᴇᴇʟs Lɪᴋᴇ Hᴏᴍᴇ Array Yamato Nadeshiko's Avatar
    MBTI
    ISFJ
    Enneagram
    6w7 so/sx

For some reason @Evee was there, and we were going through the items in my fridge?

I'm so alone
    Trying to find my way back home to you
    Johari / Nohari
    6w7 9w1 2w1 - so/sx
    Phlegmatic - Melancholic
    Sensitive - Solitary - Serious
    Likes Evee liked this post

Permabanned Array
    MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp

Last night I had a dream that @Nixie moved into my neighborhood and awoke disappointed, haha.

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sp/sx

I had one of those sleep paralysis things last night I was sleeping, then a shadow walked in the dark through my room to the door that goes outside. I couldn't move, but I managed to ask, "What are you?" As these things go, it felt absolutely real.
    Likes Rune liked this post

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7w6 so/sp

Accidentally unleashed nukes on the town I was living. Tried to rally people to safety and fix my mistake but it was hard so I decided to wake up instead.

Was the captain of my own ship once. I worked for years at a nursery to be able to afford it. Crew mutinied within weeks and I drowned in a whirlpool.

One time I was a kite that could breathe fire like Spyro the Purple Dragon.

Then there were the creepy ones where I was dating coworkers and classmates I barely even knew and certainly didn't like. I remember holding hands and walking through museums. I don't even like museums.

that's all i can remember right now.

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ni

Quote Originally Posted by Qlip View Post
    I had one of those sleep paralysis things last night I was sleeping, then a shadow walked in the dark through my room to the door that goes outside. I couldn't move, but I managed to ask, "What are you?" As these things go, it felt absolutely real.
    It probably was. The world is getting really strange lately.
    Reminder (for others):
    Your = belonging to you, you're = you are, they're = they are, their = belonging to them, there = not here.

The Typing Tabby Array grey_beard's Avatar
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp

Last night, I dreamt I was on a bicycle vacation tour in Croatia. We were supposed to have packed all our clothes, supplies, and so on, and sent them on ahead of us, except for a small kit or backpack which we took with us. When we were about to start, I realized I was not wearing the proper bike shoes with the clips for my pedals. In desperation, I opened my kit only to find that, instead of my cycling shoes, I had one (1) left sandal, one (1) left casual loafer and one (1) left dress shoe: none of which helped me with the ride.

I spent the rest of that time until I woke up knocking on shop doors in the town we were in, looking for someone who spoke English well enough to ask them where the nearest cycling shop was (and, to make it worse, it was Sunday, and most of the stores were closed anyway).

Waking up to find it was an overcast Monday and facing a new work week, was not an enjoyable experience...
    "Love never needs time. But friendship always needs time. More and more and more time, up to long past midnight." -- The Crime of Captain Gahagan

Please comment on my johari / nohari pages.

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7w6 so/sp

Just recently:

I was in an H&M who was having an end of summer sale and was looking for the guys section but I couldn't find it. I did find an occult shop and a Wendys though. As I circling through the store, it gradually started shifting around until it was less of an H&M with spontaneous Frosty shakes and more of a SuperTarget with an impromptu movie theatre attachment. Yet, in all of its iterations, the occult shop never moved.

I eventually gave up my search for the elusive mens' section (particularly after running into some people I hadn't seen since high school and hadn't wanted to see) and bought a 20lb bag of rice that was on sale by the register instead.

There were 2 weird things about it though:
    1) I remembered it upon waking.
    2) Upon waking, I was able to immediately connect some of the events and items I encountered directly to recent occurrences in my own life. Even the pissed off red dragon I briefly petted in the occult shop was a reference to a story I had been reading just the night prior. Except in that situation, the person was killed by the dragon but I left before it got to that point.

Senior Member Array

My college class and for some reason my guitar teacher went on a class trip to this city by the ocean, and we sailed in ships. I felt like garbage because people I'd known from high school were there. And there was something about a box jellyfish. Except it didn't kill me this time.

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sp/sx

I was on the train and it started lurching, making all kinds of weird rail noises. The man in front of me turned around and said, "Did you notice, all of that was in C#?" I thought to myself, why is it everyone else knows what keys things are in?