User Tag List

Page 4 of 61 FirstFirst ... 234561454 ... LastLast

Thread: What's the Last Memorable Dream You Had?

Quote Originally Posted by Comeback Girl View Post
    WARNING! THIS DREAM IS PRETTY NASTY AND NOT SUITABLE FOR PEOPLE WITH A WEAK STOMACH!

Three days ago I had this dream I had a new job. When I showed up for my first day of work, it turned out that I'd be earning my money there by urinating, defecating, vomiting etc. on barely dressed soldiers in front of a camera. I thought that was very strange and weird. Then I met a soldier who I would have to cover in my period blood later that day. We had a conversation and it turned out he really liked period blood. I thought that was strange, but it made me feel less bad for him. Then the director told us we'd have to get ready for the first take and fortunately, that's when I woke up.

I had a dream about peeing on someone the other day too but I don't remember the details. Not as vivid as yours though.

MBTI
    ISTP
    Socionics
    SLI

Tornadoes were coming from all directions, dozens of them. I was in a strange town, not where I live now. I was thinking about my family, wondering who was where. That's different from my real life because my parents live down in West Virginia, and I'm in PA now, and in the dream I was thinking of them and my brother, as though we were all still living together. The tornadoes were going through the town, and they missed the house I was hiding in. I couldn't find a good basement underground to hide in. I was just trying to run down the streets and get as far away from the tornadoes as I could, but wherever I ran, I would see more tornadoes, big ones and small ones, dark ones or thin wispy ones that I could see through. They weren't noisy - I don't remember any noise in the dream. I was trying to find people I knew, and we were all scattered around the town. I think I might have had a cell phone and I was calling people. It was the feeling of being totally surrounded, that no matter where I ran, something else terrible would happen, something would appear in front of me while something else was behind me.

MBTI
    ISTP
    Socionics
    SLI

This sounds exactly like Abu Ghraib prison, or some other prison where they torture Muslims.

Quote Originally Posted by Comeback Girl View Post
    WARNING! THIS DREAM IS PRETTY NASTY AND NOT SUITABLE FOR PEOPLE WITH A WEAK STOMACH!

Three days ago I had this dream I had a new job. When I showed up for my first day of work, it turned out that I'd be earning my money there by urinating, defecating, vomiting etc. on barely dressed soldiers in front of a camera. I thought that was very strange and weird. Then I met a soldier who I would have to cover in my period blood later that day. We had a conversation and it turned out he really liked period blood. I thought that was strange, but it made me feel less bad for him. Then the director told us we'd have to get ready for the first take and fortunately, that's when I woke up.

MBTI
    ISTP
    Socionics
    SLI

Quote Originally Posted by underwaterthing View Post
    .... and then noticed that there were guillotine blades hanging over the windows.
    I've seen windows that won't stay open when you push them up, and they start to slam down over you if you stick your head out the window, because the thing that holds it up is broken.

MBTI
    ESFJ
    Enneagram
    3w2 so/sp

I dreamed that I somehow accidentally ended up at the awful job I had last summer. *shudder* I had to force myself awake.
    “We need to remember what's important in life: friends, waffles, work. Or waffles, friends, work. Doesn't matter, but work is third.” - Leslie Knope

"Nothing lasts forever, some things aren't meant to be. But you'll never find the answers 'til you set your old heart free."

3w2 6w7 1w2
    *Gryffindor*

MBTI
    ISTP
    Socionics
    SLI

Quote Originally Posted by Cimarron View Post
    I was in that half-asleep, half-awake phase last night/early this morning, before dawn. I heard my dog come down the hall, feet tapping on the wooden floor, and then onto my padded bedroom carpet, whimpering softly because he had to go for a walk. He knows what to do: Cimarron is the first person in the house to wake up, so he saunters in and I hear his nose sniffing right outside the bedsheets, inches from my face. One of my favorite things about weekend mornings. Then I lift up the bedsheets to say good morning to him, and reality comes back -- I haven't lived in that house in 5 years, nor has my dog been alive in 5 years.
    Did you recently meet or fall in love with a person who has any resemblance to a loyal dog, someone loving and trustworthy?

Permabanned Array

Man...I love my dreams.

So, last night...

We were sitting there, waiting for the lady to finish roasting the maize I had bought from her, and for some reason...a crowd was there. Full of all my friends. (Virtually all my dreams involve my real life friends...)

And, I was sitting next to a girl. A childhood friend. But, I let one guy, and then a next get in between me and her. Even in the dream I knew it was because of "not wanting to be with her". (She's too far away in real life...I can't develop feelings for her!). So, then someone forces me to be at the front of the crowd...as it is 'my rightful place'...and I run away from...and go off to the side. I start crying...

So, I finally get my maize...and I'm walking back towards class (I guess we were at school, lol)...

And this guy (another childhood friend) is talking to another guy...like why does he always give up like that? Anyway...the guy said I was gay...and I completely flipped. I started kicking ass! Seriously, it was like I was Chuck Norris...my victims all those friends...

(I wasn't killing them, no! I was just letting them know what was what...)

But I was also crying...

Eventually, my first girlfriend...she comes up to me, and she hugs me. And she whispers to me "You were always straight, and you were always sexual, and you gave me the perfect birthday gift."

Then I woke up. Lol.

Before then though, I dreamt I met a girl...who was beautiful....and we were having sex. Except, it was unprotected...and I finished inside her. I was like, oops...! And she was like "I don't mind, I want a baby". Then I was hurt & angry...because maybe I didn't want one and maybe she was taking advantage of my sexual drive? Letting me make a mistake? Like, if she really loved me...she wouldn't let me make a mistake.

You know...in the dream, I didn't know what my first gf was talking about with the gift...but I just realized we first got together on her birthday! My mind is already blown lol...

Permabanned Array

One of my most memorable dreams, though...goes like this...

We were in a giant virtual reality computer simulator. There was a huge triangle of girls. And I was supposed to get to the top of the triangle. So, I'm fighting and fighting (other men were trying to prevent it...), trying to get to the top of this triangle...and who should be there but this girl named...let's call her Woman X. Woman X is someone I know in real life. So, I embrace Woman X, and wake up.

When I wake up, the first thing I do is call Woman X and ask her what her plans for the next 6 months are. She says she'll be at a certain place. I ask her if she has a boyfriend. She said she didn't. I then told her that I was moving to that place, because she was there. My attitude was like "Try and stop me..." lol

A month or two later, I was there. It was like..you know...fate/destiny..and she was my girlfriend for 6 months after that. Best thing that ever happened to me.

Except I messed it up a bit.
    Still, she's like my best friend. lol

Seriously...I look to my dreams to tell me what to do in real life. Especially socially...

My real life, and my dream life are like...the exact same life, as far as I'm concerned.

My life is about, quite literally, following my dreams.

violaine

That my sister and nieces died in a car accident. I knew what it symbolized and that thing came to pass.

I have an annoying recurring dream state wherein I know I am dreaming and I'm trying to wake myself up. I then think I've woken up but soon realize that I'm still dreaming. I kinda hate it after the first few passes because I feel bored while it is happening and I'm not rested when I eventually do wake up.

Permabanned Array

Quote Originally Posted by violaine View Post
    I have an annoying recurring dream state wherein I know I am dreaming and I'm trying to wake myself up. I then think I've woken up but soon realize that I'm still dreaming. I kinda hate it after the first few passes because I feel bored while it is happening and I'm not rested when I eventually do wake up.
    I've had this. Especially on mornings you know you have to wake up early.

Like...you'll wake up, put something on, go to the bathroom, look in the mirror...and then realize it was just a dream. So you laugh, then wake up, then put something on, then go to the bathroom...only to realize that was a dream.

It'll happen 4/5 times before you start getting pissed. lolol good stuff.