User Tag List

Page 39 of 61 FirstFirst ... 29373839404149 ... LastLast

Thread: What's the Last Memorable Dream You Had?

Senior Member Array evilrubberduckie's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    7w8 sx/so
    Socionics
    N/A None

Quote Originally Posted by RobinSkye View Post
    I am therefore too lazy to finish reading your post. Seems like you remember a lot of intricate details from your scifi book idea. Mostly centered on the idea that you're super special.
    News flash. I am super special. :p sadly the universe in all its vastness hasnt caught up yet. But it will.Once it does, i'll be its center.
    "Advance, and never halt, for advancing is perfection. Advance and do not fear the thorns in the path, for they draw only corrupt blood."
    -Kahlil Gibran

What are you waiting for?
    Johari
    Nohari

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ni

Quote Originally Posted by evilrubberduckie View Post
    News flash. I am super special. :p sadly the universe in all its vastness hasnt caught up yet. But it will.Once it does, i'll be its center.
    Fe-tertiary^
    Reminder (for others):
    Your = belonging to you, you're = you are, they're = they are, their = belonging to them, there = not here.

Suave y Fuerte Array BadOctopus's Avatar
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w4 sp/sx

I dreamed that one of my friends borrowed my copy of The General with Buster Keaton, and dubbed his own voice over it. I was so mad I pushed him into a rose bush.
    WOOP WOOP WOOP
    Likes GarrotTheThief, lumi liked this post

Don't Dream It, Be It Array Masokissed's Avatar
    MBTI
    ESFP
    Enneagram
    7w8 sx/so
    Socionics
    SEE Se

The FBI was after me and my friend because we played at a playground inside of a movie theater. They were so desperate to get us that when I hid behind seats at a movie they shot at us, killing most of the people sitting down instead. Also, while running around, there was some ex-talk between me and the friend since we dated once. And the usher was some kind of humanoid animal that I forgot; she died in a weird way.

Also, before the gunfire broke out, I was actually watching a movie and I was socially anxious because I get really anxious in movie theaters, so this one person calmed me down by sitting me on their lap and bouncing their leg.

And there was more.

We shall not cease from exploration
    And the end of all our exploring
    Will be to arrive where we started
    And know the place for the first time.

T.S. Eliot

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    541 sp/sx
    Socionics
    INTj Ne

Quote Originally Posted by Mal12345 View Post
    Fe-tertiary^
    I can relate tho.
    Ti = Ne > Ni > Si > Te = Fi > Se > Fe
    5w4 - 4w3 - 1w9
    Chaotic-True Neutral.

My Socionics test result: http://www.sociotype.com/tests/resul....V8bh7vuL.dpuf

MBTI
    FiSi
    Enneagram
    937 sp/so

Lena Dunham bought my grandparents' 19th-century brick house in Virginia and converted it to an art museum full of wall paintings of cats. Most of the cats pictured had areas with no fur and completely transparent skin and looked like feline anatomical models.
    “If you hate a person, you hate something in him that is part of yourself. What isn't part of ourselves doesn't disturb us.” - Hermann Hesse

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    7w6 sx/sp
    Socionics
    IEI Ni

I was at this weird university where outside they kill young children while experimenting on them. I saw a fetal skeleton outside its skin shell, former on the left hand, latter on right. It's pretty messed up, then there's this kid who walks by, about to bite off my friend's arm and he gives him a stern warning not to, and he walks away. I later go into my dorm which is a small wide room and I recognize a guy from one of my classes who's kinda awkward. I sit next to him and close the door, scared of the kid who wants eat some part of people. Kinda ends there with me walking down the hall again.

I ate food late, maybe that might be the cause of it, there could be some deep precognitive meaning out what my unconscious is trying to tell me of.
    [Interviewer: "What was it like to be defined by being beautiful?"]
    Connelly: "It's uncomfortable to talk about - there's no way to come off right! If you say you are beautiful, you sound obnoxious, and if you deny it, doesn't that sound obnoxious?"

MBTI
    ISFJ
    Enneagram
    9w8 sp/so
    Socionics
    ESI Fi

I was so porous that my intestines at last had the opportunity to abandon ship. Be assured that my bones made to as well but they were much too ossified at this point because they are as they are. Children came to gather the confectioneries of my self and sink their teeth into the real stuff. Their faces were smeared with me so technically we all looked alike. Then they softly divulged themselves carrying big sticks and started beating me. Maybe they wanted more? I don't know.

Those kids really got me.

MBTI
    FiSi
    Enneagram
    937 sp/so

I was working on a group project with three other women, and as I was the one with the most ideas and enthusiasm I ended up becoming the de facto group leader. I don't even remember what the project was, but it involved creating a visual presentation with art supplies and we were working with the materials in the back of a moving pickup truck. I was joking around and having a good time while I was working, but I also felt the need to galvanize the others to keep them focused and I just ended up coming across as really insensitive, abrasive, and bossy, with my irreverent sense of humor coming across as simply disrespectful. One of the women blew up at me, saying she didn't care how much I was contributing to the group because my personality was so insufferable that working with me could never be worth the annoyance. I found myself getting only mildly offended, though I felt that the insult was severe enough to warrant being more upset than I was.

I didn't know how to react so I just wandered off, wondering if I'd really been as disrespectful as the woman had said or if my behavior had been misinterpreted. I walked on a dirt path through a huge open field and eventually came to a train station in the middle of nowhere, where I found a line that would take me back to my city. The interior of the train was very dramatic-looking and peculiar, with an '80s modern-goth style, and basically looked like it was decorated by Lydia's mom from the movie Beetlejuice. When I was about to arrive at my stop, the other passengers informed me that the train wouldn't actually stop and I would have to open the door and jump out when it slowed down enough. There was no station or platform, so I just jumped out onto the dusty ground.
    “If you hate a person, you hate something in him that is part of yourself. What isn't part of ourselves doesn't disturb us.” - Hermann Hesse

MBTI
    ESTP
    Enneagram
    8w7

I was skydiving with my best buds from college. I kept brandishing a pair of scissors at them, threatening to cut their parachutes and making them piss in their jumpsuits.

Good times.