User Tag List

Page 36 of 61 FirstFirst ... 26343536373846 ... LastLast

Thread: What's the Last Memorable Dream You Had?

hey ma! got a tatoo Array prplchknz's Avatar
    MBTI
    yupp

I had a dream that i time traveled to the past and ended up in a lab with abraham lincoln and albert einstein working in it. and we did something to piss them off and so we had to quickly leave and so we started driving (how we time traveled) they figured it out (einstein and lincoln) and chased us in a t-model ford through time. and in my dream to break the speed of light was only 360 mph and that was how you time traveled. so by my dream logic you time travel when you fly.

also einstein and lincoln worked in a lab together and were friends.
    by @magpie
    Likes Bush Did 9/11, Mane liked this post

Google "chemtrails" Array Bush Did 9/11's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENfP
    Enneagram
    3w4 sp
    Socionics
    yδN None

Dreamt that I had a part-time job at Wal-Mart on the side.

The way employees were treated wasn't an issue. The fact that it was a Wal-Mart, specifically, wasn't an issue. The pay wasn't an issue. But the repetition inherent in the job was a nightmare. ...within a nightmare.

That was the thing my subconscious focused on. My priorities are pretty messed up.
    J. Scott Crothers
    aka "Bush Did 9/11"; aka "jscrothers"; aka "bologna"
    Founder, Truthtology, est. 1952
    Prophet and Channel, God Almighty
    Author, the Holy scripture Elevenetics

"Just as jet fuel cannot melt steel beams, so too cannot the unshakeable pillars of Truthtology ever be shaken, whether by man, nature, or evidence."
    - Elevenetics
    Likes prplchknz liked this post

MBTI
    yupp

i had a dream this is more fucked up then the time travel one. that i had to fix a toilet and i was looking at pipes in loew's and would poop down them to see if my poop would fit or if it was too narrow to use. so my dream was essentially me shitting down pieces of pipes in the middle of a hardware store.
    by @magpie

Phoenix Flame Array cosmic royal's Avatar
    MBTI
    xNTJ
    Enneagram
    853 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LIE Ni

I had this dream where I was in this small town, working at a church. The head priest was rearranging the cemetery that surrounded the church, and I was helping him. (?) He was telling me that the graves had to be lined exactly next to each other in a set number of feet. He said this had to be followed or the gods would be angry and unleash their rage upon the town. (???) I'm pretty sure I mentally raised my eyebrows at this, but just then, a zombie popped out of nowhere!

Since that freakin' scared me, I immediately jumped on this ladder that was leaning next to the church. I used this distance advantage to reach the gun in my pocket and shot him down. Then my dream did some kind of time skip and I was in this nicely furnished room with a couple of people in it. They were all scared and kept peeking out the windows. When I asked them what was wrong, they just said that the zombies have awoken again. (Again?!?) Since this was where the dream started to get more blurry, I started freaking out with the others on what we were going to do.

Then I had this crazy idea that we had to burn the church down. And just when I conjured up that thought, I woke up.
    CHOOSE THE PATH THEY'LL NEVER TAKE

8w9 5w4 3w4 sx/sp/so

MBTI
    ISFP

I was running around my neighborhood and men were trying to kill me. I had this thought that I really didn't want to die.
    "My comrades and my beloved, upon your way you shall meet men with hoofs; give them your wings. And men with horns; give them wreaths of laurel. And men with claws; give them petals for fingers. And men with forked tongues; give them honey words." --Kahlil Gibran, The Garden of The Prophet

MBTI
    jedi
    Enneagram

Quote Originally Posted by prplchknz View Post
    i had a dream this is more fucked up then the time travel one. that i had to fix a toilet and i was looking at pipes in loew's and would poop down them to see if my poop would fit or if it was too narrow to use. so my dream was essentially me shitting down pieces of pipes in the middle of a hardware store.
    I will never dream so grand.
    the bees made honey in the lion's skull

MBTI
    yupp

Quote Originally Posted by sunyata View Post
    I will never dream so grand.
    why?
    by @magpie

The Green Jolly Robin H. Array GarrotTheThief's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENTJ

my asshole of a boss gave me a crown. I put it on my head and then I was transporting to the future. I felt it in my body like an orgasm.

When I was in the future...everything was the same, except isntead of people, there were robots everywhere, motionless and dead, laying here and there as if they were just animated and doing what normal people do.

I felt an erie yet amazing delight in the possibility of uncovering what I've always wanted to know - what would happen in the future....and I saw a wasteland of robots. I felt compelled to revive them, but there was no way, yet there were some present, hidden, or some other presence, following me through the ghost town.

It may have been Ghost Dawg, Ice cube...astral projecting into my dreams again, trying to pinch my bum...that salty and perverted bastard!

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by prplchknz View Post
    Oh shit I just had a time travel dream too!
    "i shut the door and in the morning
    it was open
    -the end"

Olemn slammed his hammer and from the sparks on the metal of his anvil came the spheres of the heavens.

Sayrah blew life into the spheres and they moved. From her wheel she weaved the names of people in to mystery.

MBTI
    INFP

about her…she delivered a message to me..haha omg, then i woke up

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    541 sp/sx
    Socionics
    INTj Ne

For once it was just a really normal real-life sort of dream. I saw my girlfriend(or do I call her ex-girlfriend now?) It probably just represents longing, wanting to be in person with her so that we can mend our relationship.
    Ti = Ne > Ni > Si > Te = Fi > Se > Fe
    5w4 - 4w3 - 1w9
    Chaotic-True Neutral.

My Socionics test result: http://www.sociotype.com/tests/resul....V8bh7vuL.dpuf