User Tag List

Page 35 of 61 FirstFirst ... 25333435363745 ... LastLast

Thread: What's the Last Memorable Dream You Had?

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram

I dreamed last night about putting a spreadsheet together with lots of graphs in. Oh and a snake biting a dog, the dog didn't die but took on the venomous powers of the snake. That was the interesting part of the dream, since my day job is spreadsheets and graphs.

MBTI
    ENTJ

I had a dream that these reptilian aliens kept stopping time to lead me astray upon their demonic path; it was in this old house that was vaguely familiar that had been abandoned in the apocalypse. Every time they did a time stop the only way to access reality was to call upon the name of Jesus Christ, this was the only thing that allowed me to regain control. The more I caved in to material reality, the more I was lead astray and the more affect their time stops had upon me with the ultimate effect of advancing their demonic agenda. These reptilians appeared human until I had tuned my spiritual eyes upon them 100%, which is exactly when they would attempt to use their time stop ability, during which their true nature was quite clearly reptilian/demonic.
    Likes Opal liked this post

MBTI
    INTP

Disapproval of people in my vicinity in one context or another. Murder ensues. And not even in a wanton but a sort of forced into the situation -way. Nocturnal business as usual.
    "Some people reflect light, some deflect it, you by some miracle, seem to collect it." - Mark Z. Danielewski
    Likes JAVO liked this post

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sp/sx

I dreamed that I had to visit my estranged close friend's apartment in order to get my Apple IIGS fixed by the man who lived in his bedroom closet. It was stressful getting that done and collecting things I had left behind before his territorial girlfriend arrived.

MBTI
    :}

Actually had a really bad one. Guy kidnapped me, tied me up in a dark room, and then made me answer all of these riddles. And they kept getting more difficult until I got one wrong and then this feeling of doom telling me that he was going to kill me woke me up. This was last night, and I kept refalling back asleep and getting the riddle wrong and it was really pissing me off in dreamland for whatever reason.
    Likes JAVO liked this post

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    5 sx
    Socionics
    EII Ne

Oops--I misread the title of this thread. Thought it said, "What's the Least Memorable Dream You Had?"

That was gonna be hard. (And probably boring.)
    "Some would say that extended meaningful conversation is a thing of the past. But they'd say it more quickly." (Tom Morris)

I'm standing in the midst of a field, immediately surrounded by a red aura, it emanates warmth, love and appreciation, a dark figure approaches from behind, I perceive the dark figure bestowed the affection, I turn to identify the figure...

And the scene fades to brown.

I dreamt this the night I received good news; I think my sub-conscious is rewarding me.
    Night is another candle

Quote Originally Posted by Xann View Post
    I had a dream that these reptilian aliens kept stopping time to lead me astray upon their demonic path...
    I hate when that happens.

Quote Originally Posted by Frosty6226 View Post
    Actually had a really bad one. Guy kidnapped me, tied me up in a dark room, and then made me answer all of these riddles. And they kept getting more difficult until I got one wrong and then this feeling of doom telling me that he was going to kill me woke me up. This was last night, and I kept refalling back asleep and getting the riddle wrong and it was really pissing me off in dreamland for whatever reason.
    Freud says that this means ******CENSORED******* and ******CENSORED*******. But, it could be related to your ******CENSORED******* and ******CENSORED*******.

Jung says that it probably means you're very uncomfortable with Ti right now.

MBTI
    ENFP

an INFJ was typing to me in my dreams the other night. I was trying to read it all on the screen until gary numan came in and i got so excited i woke up.

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ni

Melatonin gives me a lot of memorable dreams. Before I woke up this morning I had a dream where I was playing different pianos and organs. Eventually after playing for a long time I arbitrarily decided to quit playing. The next thing I know I'm in a real zombie apocalypse, and I'm scared to death thinking about the horror of being eaten alive. So I tried to find a way to wake up. I tried willing myself awake but that didn't work. So I decided to try shaking my head. That woke me up, and as I awoke I noticed I was really shaking my head.
    Reminder (for others):
    Your = belonging to you, you're = you are, they're = they are, their = belonging to them, there = not here.