• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

What's the Last Memorable Dream You Had?

EJCC

The Devil of TypoC
MBTI Type
ESTJ
Enneagram
1w9
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
For the first time probably ever

at age 26

I had

entropie

Permabanned
MBTI Type
entp
Enneagram
For the first time probably ever

at age 26

I had

That's sad !

When I got 26 the sex dreams stopped and were replaced by beer commercials :)

Flâneuse

don't ask me
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I was watching an ultra-realistic virtual reality movie about a group of people trapped in a haunted house and being killed off one by one in horrifying ways by a vengeful ghost. At the end there were two women trapped in a room that the ghost couldn't enter for some reason, and the women were contemplating a quick suicide over what seemed to be a futile attempt at escape that would end in their torturous deaths by the ghost. I hoped they would hold onto hope, concentrate on their potential to get through the situation despite how slim the chances seemed, and continue fighting for life. I woke up before I could see how this situation would end.

Why are my dreams so dark and violent? :( At least I knew the situation wasn't real and that kept it from being a full-blown nightmare.

Frosty

Poking the poodle
Instinctual Variant
sp
A really stupid one.

It was like the first day of college and I was at the door to my dorm and there was a group of people who like couldnt figure out how a key worked. Then they saw that there were a lot of different methods to get in the dorm- there was facial identification, there was fingerprint identification, there was a passcode a person could use ect. So they were all really happy and used that stuff instead of the key.

This really pissed me off for some reason. I got all argumentative with them. I was like well what happens when the power goes out guys? What happens when the power goes out and its 4am and everyones asleep and its 20 below and you are freezing to death because you never learned how to use a key because you thought you never had to. That you had an easy out that you could just use instead.

And I was really really mad in the dream because they were all making fun of me and calling me a bitch and saying that the key was too hard and it was stupid and they didnt need it.

So then I tried to teach them about it- like how to use a key- and it was like they were intentionally getting it wrong. They couldnt even like get the key in the hole and I was like SERIOUSLY? And then they just used the keypad and I was so pissed.

And then I woke up. It was a weird dream.

There was also a really morbidly obese girl in it that I became kinda friends with and we ate a lot of crunch bars when we got inside. And there was going to be a fancy dinner for all the new students later and yeah that stuff was floating around in there too.

Obfuscate

Permabanned
MBTI Type
iNtP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
my last dream involved someone inappropriate initiating sexual contact... it was as as if i noticed their face just before it could begin in earnest... actually it would be more accurate to say that their identity solidified as things intensified, with the light level increasing as if the sun was rising (slowly)... i cut things off seconds from beginning, and was slapped... somehow it was my fault they had woken me in bed with all of this and that i hadn't stopped sooner... i wasn't sure if i felt guilty or pissed... in anycase i woke up after that and was disgusted/embarrassed about being aroused...

Siúil a Rúin

when the colors fade
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I once had a dream that I was an octopus-like creature on a faraway planet where they made sci-fi series like Star Trek. However, all the aliens on the show looked alike with just slightly different tentacles, and I made the observation, "You know, creatures on other planets probably look a lot more different from us than this?" and the others replied, "Well yes, but that would increase the production costs of the show far too much."

Merced

Talk to me.
MBTI Type
ESTJ
Enneagram
28?
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
A person, pretty sure my mom I think, was teaching baby me to be an assassin and explaining to me how she couldn't care less about me. Then she started slamming me face first into the ground, occasionally bluffing, until I couldn't think anymore.

entropie

Permabanned
MBTI Type
entp
Enneagram
I was dreaming of [MENTION=27952]Merced[/MENTION] inviting me to the new secret discord channel but I think she is being put under pressure from all sides.

Mal12345

Permabanned
MBTI Type
IxTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I have wild and crazy dreams every night, probably because of my chemical sensitivity and fibromyalgia. Last night, before I woke up at 4:46 Am, I had a dream about Mars (the planet). I remember seeing two astronauts on Mars, a man and a woman. Then I found out that the Mars landing was a hoax. In fact, it was such a big hoax that even the astronauts were hoaxed into believing they were on Mars when they were actually in a Mars-like place on Earth.

I woke up and spent some time trying to figure out how that big of a hoax was even possible.

Zombies. That was the theme of the last dream I remember. I've had variations of this dream for years, starting long before the genre became popular. I usually manage to make it to someplace that provides shelter from the undead but of course the world has gone to hell so the concerns of food and water come to the forefront and I'm forced to venture back out into the zombie apocalypse. Sometimes I'll have friends with me but when you are momentarily distracted they'll start disappearing one by one.

I love trying to decipher dreams, the symbolism of them. Zombies can be looked at as serious change in one's life or perhaps fear of the world manifesting in a form that eats you alive. In a way I've grown accustomed to the zombie dreams.

The real nightmares are the ones with the overwhelming sense of dread yet there is no immediate source of the feeling. Or it never truly materializes as a creature or event. Just a crushing terrifying sense of impending doom. I hate those. I'd rather the zombies any night.

Frosty

Poking the poodle
Instinctual Variant
sp
Ive been forgetting my dreams more and more but the last one I remember was a few days ago. I was sitting in a desk chair and all these people were surrounding me and they were touching and petting me and complimenting me- and TOUCHING ME- so many... it was horrible. I woke up and was kind of shell shocked for a few minutes.

I remember a lot a lot of hands and being unable to move from the chair and just feeling really weird.

Ive been forgetting my dreams more and more but the last one I remember was a few days ago. I was sitting in a desk chair and all these people were surrounding me and they were touching and petting me and complimenting me- and TOUCHING ME- so many... it was horrible. I woke up and was kind of shell shocked for a few minutes.

I remember a lot a lot of hands and being unable to move from the chair and just feeling really weird.
Like you're some sort of spectacle, on display against your will. An exhibit of sorts with no control over your environment. Almost as bad as zombies.

Frosty

Poking the poodle
Instinctual Variant
sp
I was at a mcdonalds in china. I went up to order and the menu was in english so I asked the guy working there why and he said it was because the people who came and ate there were mostly fat stupid americans anyways and that it was the only mcdonalds in china so I was lucky to be there. And so I ordered some fries and chicken nuggets- and he popped them under this heater thing and gave them to me.

And I bit into one of the chicken nuggets and it was cold in the center so I went to complain and so the manager came over and told me I was lying and that how dare I say the chicken nuggets were cold that their chicken nuggets were never cold and that scientifically they could prove that the nuggets were not cold so I was a liar and that I had deeply upset the person who made the nuggets and that I should be deeply ashamed of myself and that they were going to call the police to get me removed from the establishment.

And I just kept trying to tell them that it wasnt a big deal if the nuggets were cold and they just kept getting angrier saying that the police would deal with me and then i was taken away in handcuss and it wad a weird one,

Mal12345

Permabanned
MBTI Type
IxTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I was at a mcdonalds in china. I went up to order and the menu was in english so I asked the guy working there why and he said it was because the people who came and ate there were mostly fat stupid americans anyways and that it was the only mcdonalds in china so I was lucky to be there. And so I ordered some fries and chicken nuggets- and he popped them under this heater thing and gave them to me.

And I bit into one of the chicken nuggets and it was cold in the center so I went to complain and so the manager came over and told me I was lying and that how dare I say the chicken nuggets were cold that their chicken nuggets were never cold and that scientifically they could prove that the nuggets were not cold so I was a liar and that I had deeply upset the person who made the nuggets and that I should be deeply ashamed of myself and that they were going to call the police to get me removed from the establishment.

And I just kept trying to tell them that it wasnt a big deal if the nuggets were cold and they just kept getting angrier saying that the police would deal with me and then i was taken away in handcuss and it wad a weird one,

I have such weird dreams that I can't make sense of anything even to make a story out of it for the forum.

Frosty

Poking the poodle
Instinctual Variant
sp
I have such weird dreams that I can't make sense of anything even to make a story out of it for the forum.

Mmm i havent been remembering them that well so much lately. This one I remembered because I just got so ANGRY during it. Mmm maybe not angry... but... outraged I guess.

Dunno. It was a weird one.

Mmm i havent been remembering them that well so much lately. This one I remembered because I just got so ANGRY during it. Mmm maybe not angry... but... outraged I guess.

Dunno. It was a weird one.
Perhaps the cold nuggets represent the mindset many people have of Americans. That we're unhealthy and mass processed and a mockery of quality and cold and dead inside.

Or I'm bored and over interpreting the meaning of cold Chinese chicken McNuggets? :shrug:

Frosty

Poking the poodle
Instinctual Variant
sp
Perhaps the cold nuggets represent the mindset many people have of Americans. That we're unhealthy and mass processed and a mockery of quality and cold and dead inside.

Or I'm bored and over interpreting the meaning of cold Chinese chicken McNuggets? :shrug:

No I mean it WAS an interesting dream- legit the conversation in dream land about how only the fat stupid americans ate there was long and detailed... and like- dreamt in BOLD I guess.

The rest of it... yeah. These kinds of dreams are FUN.

anticlimatic

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INTP
Woke up at 7:00am and fell back asleep. Dreamed I discovered a track in space- or like a wake, or wormhole type of phenomenon- that was left behind by the planets rotation around the sun, and discovered a way to manipulate it. Worked on a home made space ship in my garage for a long time, finally climbed in and fired it up. Manipulated the planetary track ring to reach incredible speeds and came upon another planet earth on the other side of the sun that our planet was unaware of somehow and landed there. The place I landed was kind of like Washington state (the goonies setting) except popular architecture was a bit different and seemed very square-based. Also their power infrastructure was odd, with a different looking power line set up and a lot more of them. Anyway, I met a woman shortly after landing and we bonded. She was unhappy there for some reason I don't recall that doesn't apply to our planet, and a few weeks later her situation got critical and we were forced to flee some people. We got into my home made space ship and blasted off- rode the planetary wake all the way back around to earth, and landed just as I woke up.

It was like a two months long dream, and I woke up a half hour later at 7:30 am.