User Tag List

Page 34 of 61 FirstFirst ... 24323334353644 ... LastLast

Thread: What's the Last Memorable Dream You Had?

Senior Member Array RedAmazoneFriendZone's Avatar
    MBTI
    ESFP
    Enneagram
    7w8 sx/sp

I was visiting a museum with my boyfriend. A pregnant woman was the guide. He could not stop staring at her with such desire.

Well ...I did not even leave the place. It was really painful to see his look on her as I was really in love with him.
    ALL THAT WE SEE OR SEEM TO BE IS BUT A DREAM WITHIN A DREAM

hey ma! got a tatoo Array prplchknz's Avatar
    MBTI
    yupp

I randomly time traveled to a period of time where tampons did not exist and my period started and in this dream where i was you just bled everywhere, but their was toilet paper so i was like this makes no sense, so i put that in my underwear to help, then their were also other people from now who traveled to their and gave me a box of tampons. apparently time traveling was a big tourist thing i dunno how i got their. it was good.
    by @magpie
    Likes themightyfetus, N/A liked this post

Be Concerned - TØP Array themightyfetus's Avatar

A lady I knew from childhood/early adolescence was sitting on a stool up against a wall in my school. Her face and hair were sort of ashen-silvery. She was asking me weird, probing questions about my past personal development.
    I don't mean to pry, but why would you even make the eyes?

6w7-2w3-9w1
    Likes JAVO liked this post

noʎ ɟo ǝʇnɔ ʍoH Array Mademoiselle's Avatar
    MBTI
    -NTJ
    Enneagram
    5w4
    Socionics
    LIE Ni

College.
    '''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''' '''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''' '''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''' '''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''' ''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''
    ||||||||||||
    …Order >> Chaos >> Order
    ————

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sp/sx

Last night I dreamed I was walking down the sidewalk wearing 16th century style armor of mirror chrome. I wore my black framed glasses over the helmet visor.
    Likes Evee liked this post

Permabanned Array
    MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp

I was walking in the forest and a beautiful woman gave me a silver ring. I placed it next to a tree.

When I awoke, I went to the tree from my dream and there was a dead moth where I had placed the ring.

Enneagram
    3w4 sp/sx
    Socionics
    NTp Ti

An abusive man and woman drew blood from a girl and tried to control her, and she ran off to hide from them. Part of the time I was in the dream 'as' the girl avoiding the abusive strangers with unknown intentions. They were trying to keep her in a home to experiment a bit and then dispose of her, far as I can tell.

Usually my dreams are pretty dark...

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7w6 so/sp

Most recently? Studying and doing lab work.

My two favorites though are the one where I "accidentally" set off a nuclear warhead in my own town and there was a scramble to evacuate or find shelter. I found it interesting how quickly the dream counterparts of the people I knew in IRL went from panic to frustration to resignation. City/region still went to shit despite my efforts to "fix" my "mistake".

The other involved me working really hard to sell a lot of plant seeds so I could buy and captain my own ship. Even though it was only a few hours, it feel like years had passed and I had finally saved up enough to get a nice starter vessel and my crew mutinied and threw me overboard during the maiden voyage. What made it worse was that all the people in my crew were people I knew IRL so I was irrationally irritated with them for a few days afterwards.

Huh. Looking back, I wonder if they those two dreams were related...
    Last edited by Hawthorne; 07-21-2015 at 10:10 PM. Reason: Forgot how to English

Senior Member Array

There was an annoying, repetitive buzzing sound that was reminiscent of my alarm.

Turns out it was my alarm. And I slept right through it.
    Likes Luke O, Opal liked this post

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sp/so

I've been marathoning Criminal Minds this past week. I dreamed I was looking for a pic of Dr. Reid to use as my avatar for this forum. I guess Matthew Gray Gubler had some weird phases in his life. In recent photos, he looked like Joaquin Phoenix with the beard. He also carried a toddler on his shoulders, even in red carpet photos. I think he rented the toddler, like a prop. The kid was becoming famous, and other celebrities started to carry him on their shoulders for events and photo shoots.

All the photos of Gubler in his early twenties were mugshots, and he looked like a middle-aged biker with a ponytail and a receding hairline. It was terrible. I finally ended up going to a Chinese photoshopping website for a better pic. It turned out there was a high demand for pics of Gubler where he was photoshopped to look normal. I ran out of time to pick one, and the dream ended.