• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

What's the Last Memorable Dream You Had?

Litsnob

I dreamed this at the point of nearly waking up. I recall thinking at first that it was brilliantly deep and then deciding that it was insufficient as an analogy or metaphor and thus I woke up fully.

In my dream I was in a large grassy place like plains and there were groups of animals of all types from insects to large quadrupeds. I knew that I was an animal too but I didn't know which one. I thought I might be a horse. It was very important to me to find out which animal and thus which group I belonged to. I investigated group after group, not finding one I belonged to, though some seemed promising. Suddenly I had the realisation that I was definitely a four legged animal and must search amongst those. I found my group eventually. They were small in number and I approached, stood with them for a short while and then nodded to myself and walked away.

Yama

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ESFJ
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
For some reason, I had to retake elementary school... even though I'm 22.

Yama

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ESFJ
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
I accidentally ate a peanut butter and jelly sandwich even though I am allergic to peanuts.

Also, the forms I filled out for the doctor said I was gay even though I circled "other/decline to answer."

prplchknz

MBTI Type
yupp
I had a dream last night it started out a horse just randomly outside my window, one side it was painted to look like a mule the other a giraffe so i took a pic and sent it to my mom and daisy figured out how to open the front door she went out for like 2 seconds then came back in. then my mom and brother were there and the reason the horse was their was that weekend their was a huge festival and my mom's like are you gonna go? your brother is going to this event. and then my tablet screen had a crack completely across the middle and i could move the sections of the screen apart then a bunch of old men that were my grandpa's friends showed up one brought cards, then me and my mom got in a fight and i kicked her (which btw i would never actually do) then i was watching a twilight zone episode and it was about a little boy who died and was in what he thought was heaven and was being sent back down as a guardian angel to help someone, and i had seen the episode so i knew he was actually in hell and he checked his breathe and was like i had blah blah before i died (I don't remember what he said) then i was the boy and i went back down to earth with a bunch of others. and we all went to the movies and i didn't feel comfortable sitting with the people (I was me again) so i sat off by myself then they turned on the lights and a bunch of people had to be drug tested and the person who was gathering the people called elisabeth and no one respond, i was like wait i've done nothing wrong did they mean elizabeth? turns out it was this female in the row behind me and she was like i thought you said elizabeth so they grabbed her by the hair. and dragged her out.

Forever

Permabanned
MBTI Type
NiFi
Enneagram
3w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I saved a child and a rabbit from an abusive day care home. It was so cute, I told the rabbit "it's ok you can come out now" and the rabbit hops from under the curtain and I pick it up and I'm like run run run in the middle of the street. (All the streets were vacant) Clear blue sky. I felt happy waking up.

ilikeitlikethat

You're unbelievable ...
MBTI Type
xNTP
Enneagram
7w8
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Earlier - last January I had a Theresa May dream; Theresa May was to me like my sister; she was familiar, like we were family.

Then the next night I had an Obamas dream; Michelle and Barack Obama were with me and we were looking at this building and then we went in and we all wore what I can only describe as full body motion capture suits and the room we stepped into was like laser tag; and I turned and saw Michelle and Barack Obama walking on the wall and on the ceiling like spiders with both of their heads turned looking at me; still wearing their suits that I can only describe to look like a motion capturing suit, only their eyes, once they were up there on the walls and ceiling - were big and bright green and glowing, but bug like.

Then I woke up and said 'If I have a Donald Trump dream...

Then a few days later, he got sworn in, all of that... Then after that;

I had a President Donald Trump dream; Donald Trump was like my brother, he was familiar, like we were family.

Then; after that, like that day or day after;
I remembered what I said after I had my Obamas dream (which was a night after my Theresa May dream);
'If I have a Donald Trump dream...'
and then I thought
'son of a Bitch it happened.'

Flâneuse

don't ask me
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I was watching a movie about an apocalypse that looked like an animated medieval painting in a style that reminded me of Hieronymus Bosch and Bruegel the Elder. There was a massive battle about to take place in which one side was trying to trigger the apocalypse which would bring everything in existence into the hell dimension/underworld, while the other side was trying to prevent it. For some reason, in order for the battle to begin there had to be a human sacrifice in which a tiny demon that looked like a red version of the chestburster from Alien had to burrow into some guy's chest. The sacrifice never took place for some reason that was never made clear - either someone refused to perform it or the "chestpiercer" got away, but because it didn't happen the battle was called off. All the soldiers started moving off the battlefield as the picture started to fade, and the voice of God announced that the "next stage" would begin, but it was unclear whether that next stage was the beginning of the apocalypse or if there was going to be some other test to determine whether it would take place.

Coriolis

Si vis pacem, para bellum
Staff member
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I don't usually remember my dreams, but this one was really odd.

A couple nights ago I dreamed I was walking outside in a big, open square in the middle of a city, by government buildings and such. Must have been Germany, because Angela Merkel came out and started going around just greeting people, shaking hands, etc. I got to meet her, and thought in the dream, 'Wow - that was unexpected - I just met Angela Merkel". She went back inside, then a little while later came back out with a thermal coffee carafe and a handful of mugs, gripped together by the handles. She started walking around asking if anyone wanted some coffee. Most people were back about their business and not paying attention, so I went up to her and said, "Well, if you are offering, I will have some." She went up to a dais near one end of the square and put the cups on it and filled them from the carafe. I took one and she said "I'll leave the others here in case someone else wants some", and went away again.

Lark

I was riding a mine cart like indiana jones along track with was incomplete or disappearing but it was at the beach like a mario kart level, then I went a walk and these children met me and asked me if I wanted to meet God

Taibreah

I was in my car driving and upon exiting the driveway without paying attention to the street signs, I ended up driving onto a one way street in the wrong direction. I immediately panicked and turned around and drove off in the correct direction. Then somehow a few seconds later I ended up in a different scenario, walking on the sidewalk telling this person (a stranger) what I had just done, and they told me that I should have stayed on the wrong way road, because what I'm doing by turning around is avoiding change. And that I was missing the "signs". :laugh:

When I woke up from this dream I knew I had to write it down, otherwise I'd forget it. I felt it was kind of a ridiculous dream, but can see where that assumption of "missing the signs" could make sense.

Siúil a Rúin

when the colors fade
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
The face of a Grey Alien was staring right into mine and I had a sense that I had crossed a boundary with the feeling, "you shouldn't be here".

five sounds

MyPeeSmellsLikeCoffee247
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Dreamed I had a new home where all my immediate family was icing. Kinda like a warehouse/attic space. I was also responsible for speech therapy?? (That's my job irl). I had to go out and buy some new power chords (the ones there were burnt out and dangerous) and also some of the beer we've been out of at my other job (Almaza, a Lebanese beer). Also there were mice in the place so I was a little freaked out. And also I had to make color photocopies of some book for my speech therapy client, a neighbor in my new home and also a real kid I used to see a few years ago. I was working with him and his dad.

treetophideaway

MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp
There was a family get-together at my house and I kept changing outfits trying to find the perfect one to fit my mood. When I went downstairs, I noticed some people there that weren't in my family - people I went to high school with, Cisco Ramon (most likely because I fell asleep watching The Flash), and then some people that my mind just created I guess because I didn't recognize any of them. Then I was driving around with some of the non-family people from the party. We were going to go see a movie but we stopped at a Walmart (or something similar) because everyone suddenly needed something - one person wanted a jacket, one wanted some gum, etc. We all separated to get our things and then I spent the rest of the dream trying to find everyone. Every time I found one person I'd lose another because they'd go off thinking they'd found someone else.

Wunjo

Maverick thinker.
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I was a woman, and I knew that it was my dream. There were two other males. There was a diner.

I said to them; ''Do not do anything without asking me. I know how the symbols work around here. This is my dream.'' but no, they did not listen. They never listen do they? Those projective ghosts...

One of them run through the diner towards a portal. I said ''No!'' ran after him. The diner was a place of monsters of all kind, monsters of nightmares. He passed through one of these monsters, a frankenstein looking one. I kept chasing him. He went outside the diner. It was black of the night, but there was sun. He grew wings and started to fly through the sun. ''Fool'', I thought. ''Don't go.''

He flew towards the sun and came back as a vampire, then he started to attack me, and the other male was with me at that time, he started to transform him into a vampire, blisters started to appear in his skin, I tried to reverse the process as much as I can, but it was no use, for I had the power to reverse vampirism in the dream. He turned. Then, ''Fool'', I said. ''You made a monster out of me.'' A second head, again a woman's head appeared from my shoulder, and everything went catastrophic afterwards.

"He who fights monsters should see to it that he himself does not become a monster and if you gaze for long into an abyss, the abyss gazes also into you."
— F. Nietzsche

Trash Panda

Retired
I was watching/viewing/seeing an image of my face and my eyes were pointed in opposite directions. Like this <_>

prplchknz

MBTI Type
yupp
i had a dream about photographs that we were trying to figure out if they were ancient disquised as modern so we did this thing to slowly dissolve the backs but it turns out the thing things inside the photos were actually alive in one was an old man the other was this green looking tiny creature thing and we killed them by doing that and i felt awful. then another was a snake made of beads so it wasn't alive but when dissolved the photo it became alive and slithered off

Hitoshi-San

MBTI Type
esfp
Enneagram
???
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
two guys broke into my house and tried to get me to join their show and I kept screaming at them telling them to fuck off and they finally left and I later learned that they were registered sex offenders soooo yeah and also I had teeth pulled and the day after I wanted to go to the county fair and for some godforsaken reason took my brother with me and was trying to decide what I could eat without making my mouth squirt blood everywhere. then later my mom took me to get my palms read and the guy just looked at me with a look of disgust and walked away