• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

What's the Last Memorable Dream You Had?

Lloyd

Ain Soph Aur
MBTI Type
INFP
Instinctual Variant
sx
About my classmate. I was in the 4th floor of the school building and the place is pretty distorted. He was wearing white and I asked what's his MBTI type. He replied, "ENTP". And the dream ends.

That happens I guess when you are trying to guess someone's MBTI type without asking them or letting them take the test. Unconsciously, maybe I was expecting him to be an ENTP than an ESTP. My friend and I concluded some time ago that he was an ESTP.

EJCC

The Devil of TypoC
MBTI Type
ESTJ
Enneagram
1w9
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Worst dreams I've ever had have been plausible (if not always likely).
Had another one of these last night. Spent the first ten minutes of Christmas morning blearily convincing myself that if a theatre company had REALLY asked me to stage manage a play, they wouldn't have waited to tell me about it until the week before opening night.

Didn't help that the dream was so damn detailed.

Lord Lavender

Bluered Trickster
MBTI Type
EVLF
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
I had a night mare in which i was trapped in a hospital with all the staff being deep in the uncanny valley robots with plastic faces, jerky movements and cold dead eyes. I jumped out of my hospital bed and ran out of there and when I got outside everyone was those creepy robots again.

Hitoshi-San

MBTI Type
esfp
Enneagram
???
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
that my science teacher from middle school died in a car accident a week after having a baby :-(

Dyslexxie

Dope& diamonds.
I had a dream I dyed my hair red and everyone was like "SEE YOU DO LOOK LIKE BELLA THORNE." Maybe it's because I saw her Snaps before I went to bed. And also because I was planning to dye my hair, but blonde and not red.

Ghost of the dead horse

filling some space
MBTI Type
ENTJ
I was having a dinner with my friend's family and some other friends of the host family were invited. I didn't know how to behave, and I didn't know anyone except my friend. It was an extremely wealthy family who lived in a castle. I was surprised at the wealth they showed and felt bit uneasy. I wondered whether it's time to feel inadequate in such surrounds, but decided against it. But I knew me and my friend led totally different kind of life, in the extreme.

Frosty

Poking the poodle
Instinctual Variant
sp
Last night I had a dream that [MENTION=9811]Coriolis[/MENTION] 'liked' one of my posts. Legit- I swear. And I was so shocked I got a tiny bit scared.

But in general I do kinda agree that liking is not that... wonderful. Quoting and just replying in general is better. But I cant not say that my mind wasnt blown by this dream anyways.

Norrsken

self murderer
MBTI Type
ENFJ
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
My family acting strangely around me and it hurt when I woke up.

Dreamer

Potential is My Addiction
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Last night I had a dream that [MENTION=9811]Coriolis[/MENTION] 'liked' one of my posts. Legit- I swear. And I was so shocked I got a tiny bit scared.

But in general I do kinda agree that liking is not that... wonderful. Quoting and just replying in general is better. But I cant not say that my mind wasnt blown by this dream anyways.

I feel that would both startle and amuse anyone on the forum to receive a like from [MENTION=9811]Coriolis[/MENTION]. The receiver would probably screenshot it then plaster it on the forum as proof of some accomplishment. Likes really do nothing for me though. I get most excited when I get mentions. Literally, like opening presents on Christmas, THAT excited haha. Quotes legit, scare me haha. I always think oh boy, someone is attacking my ideas. I'll just say that my early experiences on this forum has led to that fear though, these days, that fear is irrelevant thank goodness.

Lord Lavender

Bluered Trickster
MBTI Type
EVLF
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
I feel that would both startle and amuse anyone on the forum to receive a like from [MENTION=9811]Coriolis[/MENTION]. The receiver would probably screenshot it then plaster it on the forum as proof of some accomplishment. Likes really do nothing for me though. I get most excited when I get mentions. Literally, like opening presents on Christmas, THAT excited haha. Quotes legit, scare me haha. I always think oh boy, someone is attacking my ideas. I'll just say that my early experiences on this forum has led to that fear though, these days, that fear is irrelevant thank goodness.

I swear that [MENTION=9811]Coriolis[/MENTION] liked one of my posts but as you said I might have been dreaming or on drugs or Ne reality distortion state. I have noticed that INTJs have a phobia of the like button (especially the female ones), the male ones are far more liberal with the likes though.

Lord Lavender

Bluered Trickster
MBTI Type
EVLF
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
My family acting strangely around me and it hurt when I woke up.

Welcome to the inverse of my world where my family act normal in my dreams and wake up to a strange one :freaked:

thepink-cloakedninja

Marshmallow Heart
MBTI Type
ISFJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
So I was a fox married to a peacock and we had a goose as a daughter and we were all going on a trip on a train, and our daughter decided to bring her boyfriend (who was a wolf) along so we could meet him. So we all got on the train and were riding along and stuff and I told my daughter that I had a bad vibe about her boyfriend and that I thought he was a bad dude and she got mad at me and was like "but I love him and you don't know him like I do how could you?????" So then we both stormed off and I was pacing around on the train and I saw the wolf bite the goose's head off and then go racing down the train towards where the peacock was hanging out in our room and I went running after the wolf to try and stop him but he got to the room first and then I started to leap inside but the doorway turned into a painting of a dead peacock and I slammed into it.

Frosty

Poking the poodle
Instinctual Variant
sp

I swear that [MENTION=9811]Coriolis[/MENTION] liked one of my posts but as you said I might have been dreaming or on drugs or Ne reality distortion state. I have noticed that INTJs have a phobia of the like button (especially the female ones), the male ones are far more liberal with the likes though.

I am gunna say that- my dreams can be very vivid cuz of stuff- and because of THAT- I DID check the forum on the off chance it wasnt a dream and actually happened- that maybe hope beyond hope the universe had exploded over the night and a new age had started- one that included liberal 'likes' from coriolis. Unfortunately it was not to be. But I think if we can just manage to KEEP HOPE ALIVE- maybe one day all of our- and SOME of MINE(not the nightmares though Im gunna say Im going to be VERY PARTICULAR when it comes to the nightmares because some of them are just creepy...)- but at the very least some of our good dreams can come true.

Lord Lavender

Bluered Trickster
MBTI Type
EVLF
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
I am gunna say that- my dreams can be very vivid cuz of stuff- and because of THAT- I DID check the forum on the off chance it wasnt a dream and actually happened- that maybe hope beyond hope the universe had exploded over the night and a new age had started- one that included liberal 'likes' from coriolis. Unfortunately it was not to be. But I think if we can just manage to KEEP HOPE ALIVE- maybe one day all of our- and SOME of MINE(not the nightmares though Im gunna say Im going to be VERY PARTICULAR when it comes to the nightmares because some of them are just creepy...)- but at the very least some of our good dreams can come true.

I find that I feel better after waking up from a nightmare as Im like the bell has rung and the class is over as it was like real boring but I always get disspointed waking up from a good dream as Im like oh shit i gotta get outta this nice warm shower and into the cold air of reality.

Yuurei

Noncompliant
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
8w7
My friends and I were going to find a some monsterin a swamp.

It was some sort of poison swamp. Stepping in the water would kill you.

I was fine because I was walking on lotus flowers that only I could see.

Even thought I was visably walking on top of water and clearly not being poisoned everyone else refused to believe that the lotus flowers were real even as they being poisoned and eventually they all died.

Yep. Sounds like people.

prplchknz

MBTI Type
yupp
So last night i had a dream that i realized i kept forgetting to go to 2 classes and i remembered so i was like ok i know i'm really behind but if i talk to the professors and explain the situation it will be fine but then i can't remember what building they're even in and so i'm wondering around campus then these 2 students get in a fight and campus security comes over and asks for my id and i was like i don't have it i'm going to class i had nothing to do with the fight then he called me mexican (I look nothing mexican) so i go to the first one then i leave to go to the 2nd one and i get there but realized i left my back pack at the other one so i head back there but then i can't remember which room it was and so i wonder around then i'm like well i'll worry about it later so i head back to the 2nd one but then i can't remember where that one is either. also part of the building was a shopping mall, then a few days later or maybe only a day theres a festival on campus and i tell a friend that i need to find my laptop and backpack but i don't remember which building it is again.

so then later i'm watching a trailer and they're redoing sabrina the teenage witch using the cast of harry potter and emma watson as sabrina also it's a lot darker than the original sabrina and daniel radcliffe's character gets stuck inside a bookshelf because of some spell and is also reliving past battles and rubert grint's character runs straight through this flaming zombie type creature and catches on fire and is running from it. so daniel radcliffe's character is trying to get out of the bookshelf but can't unless he gets the cat off of it that's up there so he manages to knock all the books over then emma watson's character notices that he's stuck and does a spell to get him out. and the dream ended.

Frosty

Poking the poodle
Instinctual Variant
sp
I just had a dream I was a cheerleader...

Bwa hah ha!

I was all frightened though because I knew Id mess it up and I was like trying to tell people I just wasnt cheer leader material but they wouoent listen. I woke up when we staeted walking on the fieldZ

cosmic royal

Phoenix Flame
MBTI Type
xNTJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I was dreaming in groups of threes the other night. One group was about dogs and the other was about pies. It's frustrating that I can't recall the last group.

Even if it was about mundane things, it seems like this certain dream has a deeper message.

Frosty

Poking the poodle
Instinctual Variant
sp
Id been transported to an alternate universe where women had to be absolutely subservient to men. They could only eat after the men had eaten, could drink pop but only if it had gone flat(that was a big thing for some reason) and could never ever upset a man ever. So Im there and 'my dad' comes back and Im not having any of the Im inferior' thing. So he gets mad and calls this group of men and they all are mad at me and one of them tries to force me sit down and I push him. And they all start talking saying that I should be executed for that. But one says I should be given another chance. So the one takes me outside and tells me that 'all people are CREATED equal but over time 'man' naturally just overpowers woman-in size- and that gives them power over everything and thats just the way things are' and he says I have to go back and apologize to the man I pushed and start acting properly. So I go back and instead of apologizing I spit in his face. And then they cart me off to be executed. And there is this other girl there- one I recognize- and I realize we were both from not that dimension- and so anyways- we are in a line in front of a giant target waiting our turn to stand in front of it and be shot in the head. And anyways. So I have an idea when its my turn- I ask instead if me and the girl could fight to the death. The lady says yes and as we are walking to the arena I see another door- one to the outside. Me and the girl escape and run run and people are searching for us and we cross this river where we see things just might be better on the other side and that was the end of it.

Yup

Frosty

Poking the poodle
Instinctual Variant
sp
I had two cool ones last night. One was cooler than the other. I dunno. Yeah.