User Tag List

Page 31 of 61 FirstFirst ... 21293031323341 ... LastLast

Thread: What's the Last Memorable Dream You Had?

MBTI
    :}

Quote Originally Posted by JAVO View Post

Every leader who wants to take over the world posts their picture everywhere.

Just sayin'.
    Just biding my time, gotsa tie up all of those loose ends before I make my big glorious reveal!

... Right now I am just the woman behind the curtain...

That will have to suffice for right now! Dagnabit emojis. No freaking curtains. First thing gone in the new world order.
    Likes JAVO liked this post

hey ma! got a tatoo Array prplchknz's Avatar
    MBTI
    yupp

I was at the sprint store and it was full of people and this lady was buying a galaxy s6 and blah blah things happened than she gets ready to purchase it and goes "I cleaned out my bank account so i could afford this phone"
    by @magpie

MBTI
    FiTe
    Enneagram
    YwX sx/sp

I dreamt that I had to clean out the apartment of a fat, singing lady. Unfortunately, I got lost in the apartment and cleaned the wrong room because Benjamin didn't want his room clean.
    So they threw me out on the streets of Paris and I somehow got a job serving tea. No one ever bought any tea from me because my partner informed me that baby corn means bye bye in french.

Then I woke up.
    I'm a green bean killing machine.
    Likes gromit, windoverlake, an hero liked this post

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram

I had to take my daughter to the toilet for a poo, but she wouldn't wipe herself, I had to do it for her. Thing is, there was another girl with us, I didn't recognise her but in this dream, she was my adopted daughter. I asked if she could help my daughter take care of herself. There was a deep sadness with this other girl, as if she had been through a lot (she was about 7) and she started crying. So I asked her to come over and I comforted her. She said "I love you, daddy. I know you're not my real dad but I love you."
    Likes windoverlake liked this post

MBTI
    yupp

had a dream/nightmare that this guy looked exactly like my father showed up and said he was my dad and faked his death for some bs reason and had been hiding in the texas dessert. I started noticing something off and i was like that's not him and no one believe me he kept doing things my dad would never do and he was picking up that so he started trying to get rid of me. i finally conviced my mom and she was like ok i'll kick him out.
    by @magpie

it was a vivid nightmare
    I really like cats and food.

MBTI
    yupp

I was still in florida and I was coming back for easter and my mom's like yeah the temperature is 105, i get their and its cold and snowing.I talk to an old childhood friend. then i go out and come home but i lose my car (as in i don't know where the place is i park it) so i'm walking around looking for this tropical cafe my friend shows up and he does a search through siri but sends it to my phone and y phone starts calling this place which i learn its in wicker park in chicago even though he said down town memphis. and then i'm going by a hospital and the ER doc is there he's giving mouth to mouth to a patient who has collapsed on the floor by a gurney. and then some stuff about stairs.
    by @magpie

I just had a dream last night where I and a group of people had to coat all of the walls entirely in maple syrup. I'm not really sure why.

Quote Originally Posted by DisneyGeek View Post
    I just had a dream last night where I and a group of people had to coat all of the walls entirely in maple syrup. I'm not really sure why.
    Quite a sticky situation.

Tempbanned Array
    MBTI
    N /A

I keep dreaming about a song of ice and fire. It's starting to get really annoying; but that's not going to stop me from reading the books.