User Tag List

Page 30 of 61 FirstFirst ... 20282930313240 ... LastLast
Results 291 to 300 of 609

Thread: What's the Last Memorable Dream You Had?

  1. #291
    Super Ape Array Luke O's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    954
    Posts
    1,682

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BadOctopus View Post
    Last night I dreamed that I was taking care of this toddler while his parents were away for a few days. (None of these people actually exist in real life; my brain just invented them.) But for some reason, the baby could turn into a dog at will. Like, an enormous dog. An Irish wolfhound, if I'm remembering correctly. And I was getting mad, because every time he changed into a dog, his clothes would get ruined. His parents had packed him a bag with clothes and diapers and such, but I was worried he'd run out of clothes before they got back. At one point I told him, "No more morphing, or you're spending the rest of the weekend naked!"

    Yeah. I don't know.
    Something about having been given responsibility for something important, but something you feel you don't have control of. You're concerned about how other people see you handle it. The dog is interesting, how did you feel about the dog?

  2. #292
    Suave y Fuerte Array BadOctopus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w4 sp/sx
    Posts
    3,275

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Luke O View Post
    Something about having been given responsibility for something important, but something you feel you don't have control of. You're concerned about how other people see you handle it. The dog is interesting, how did you feel about the dog?
    I liked the dog. The dog was awesome. It was the baby that was giving me trouble.

    Anyway, I have a theory on what the dream represents (if anything). But I think I should keep it to myself.
    WOOP WOOP WOOP
    Likes Luke O liked this post

  3. #293

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BadOctopus View Post
    Last night I dreamed that I was taking care of this toddler while his parents were away for a few days. (None of these people actually exist in real life; my brain just invented them.) But for some reason, the baby could turn into a dog at will. Like, an enormous dog. An Irish wolfhound, if I'm remembering correctly. And I was getting mad, because every time he changed into a dog, his clothes would get ruined. His parents had packed him a bag with clothes and diapers and such, but I was worried he'd run out of clothes before they got back. At one point I told him, "No more morphing, or you're spending the rest of the weekend naked!"
    Yeah, babysitting those werewolfhound babies are a pain, and the pay is rarely worth it. I never know if they should have a diaper or newspaper down around them on the floor. Last time I babysat one, it bit me!




    Quote Originally Posted by BadOctopus View Post
    I liked the dog. The dog was awesome. It was the baby that was giving me trouble.

    Anyway, I have a theory on what the dream represents (if anything). But I think I should keep it to myself.
    Share with the rest of this psychology class, please.

  4. #294
    Trick or treat Array Eskimo2's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    MBTI
    :}
    Posts
    5,555

    Default

    Dreams are unproductive and an absolute waste of time.

  5. #295
    Be Concerned - TØP Array themightyfetus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Posts
    2,499

    Default

    My ex-best friend, whom I still love dearly, was hugging me as I sobbed, assuring me that she was always there for me. Strange thing is, I woke up and couldn't tell if it was true or not. Clearly it didn't happen, but for whatever reason, I just couldn't see that. Finally I came to the conclusion that it couldn't have happened, because I would have journaled about it.

    You know, if you were going for sad.
    I don't mean to pry, but why would you even make the eyes?


    6w7-2w3-9w1
    Likes gromit liked this post

  6. #296

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by themightyfetus View Post
    My ex-best friend, whom I still love dearly, was hugging me as I sobbed, assuring me that she was always there for me. Strange thing is, I woke up and couldn't tell if it was true or not. Clearly it didn't happen, but for whatever reason, I just couldn't see that. Finally I came to the conclusion that it couldn't have happened, because I would have journaled about it.

    You know, if you were going for sad.
    I've had those questionable dreams before too, both sad ones and good ones. They really mess with my head, but they're also kinda fun! Ne food!
    Likes themightyfetus liked this post

  7. #297
    climb on Array Showbread's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    MBTI
    ESFJ
    Enneagram
    3w2 so/sp
    Posts
    2,297

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Frosty6226 View Post
    Dreams are unproductive and an absolute waste of time.
    Do you generally find that you have more important things to do while you are sleeping?
    “We need to remember what's important in life: friends, waffles, work. Or waffles, friends, work. Doesn't matter, but work is third.” - Leslie Knope

    "Nothing lasts forever, some things aren't meant to be. But you'll never find the answers 'til you set your old heart free."

    3w2 6w7 1w2
    *Gryffindor*

    Likes JAVO liked this post

  8. #298
    Trick or treat Array Eskimo2's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    MBTI
    :}
    Posts
    5,555

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Showbread View Post
    Do you generally find that you have more important things to do while you are sleeping?

    Yes, I cannot give in to flights of fancy if I plan on taking over the world some day.





    Oh ho ho... And it will happen
    Likes JAVO liked this post

  9. #299

    Default

    I had a daughter (or adopted a daughter?) and she had really pretty, straight dark hair and beautiful soft brown eyes. We found a litter of baby foxes that had been abandoned or mother had died, and we took them in and made a box with some soft felt and other bedding and they were soooo cute and playful, like dogs. And the daughter, who was normally so quiet and somber, smiled as she held one of the baby foxes.

    It was really the best dream ever and I woke up feeling so happy and content.
    Your kisses, sweeter than honey. But guess what, so is my money.
    Likes JAVO liked this post

  10. #300

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Frosty6226 View Post
    Yes, I cannot give in to flights of fancy if I plan on taking over the world some day.





    Oh ho ho... And it will happen



    Every leader who wants to take over the world posts their picture everywhere.

    Just sayin'.

Similar Threads

  1. Memorable quotes from the Ventrilo chat
    By swordpath in forum The Fluff Zone
    Replies: 23
    Last Post: 01-24-2015, 10:04 PM
  2. Memorable (or awful) Movie lines
    By Digital Demi-Fiend in forum Arts & Entertainment
    Replies: 41
    Last Post: 11-13-2014, 08:22 AM
  3. Memorable childhood dreams/nightmares.
    By figsfiggyfigs in forum The Bonfire
    Replies: 21
    Last Post: 09-21-2011, 10:22 PM
  4. Replies: 36
    Last Post: 04-18-2010, 05:14 AM
  5. [SP] Who were your most memorable teachers and why?
    By fidelia in forum The SP Arthouse (ESFP, ISFP, ESTP, ISTP)
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 09-18-2009, 04:24 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO