User Tag List

Page 30 of 61 FirstFirst ... 20282930313240 ... LastLast

Thread: What's the Last Memorable Dream You Had?

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram

Quote Originally Posted by BadOctopus View Post
    Last night I dreamed that I was taking care of this toddler while his parents were away for a few days. (None of these people actually exist in real life; my brain just invented them.) But for some reason, the baby could turn into a dog at will. Like, an enormous dog. An Irish wolfhound, if I'm remembering correctly. And I was getting mad, because every time he changed into a dog, his clothes would get ruined. His parents had packed him a bag with clothes and diapers and such, but I was worried he'd run out of clothes before they got back. At one point I told him, "No more morphing, or you're spending the rest of the weekend naked!"

Yeah. I don't know.
    Something about having been given responsibility for something important, but something you feel you don't have control of. You're concerned about how other people see you handle it. The dog is interesting, how did you feel about the dog?

Suave y Fuerte Array BadOctopus's Avatar
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w4 sp/sx

Quote Originally Posted by Luke O View Post
    Something about having been given responsibility for something important, but something you feel you don't have control of. You're concerned about how other people see you handle it. The dog is interesting, how did you feel about the dog?
    I liked the dog. The dog was awesome. It was the baby that was giving me trouble.

Anyway, I have a theory on what the dream represents (if anything). But I think I should keep it to myself.
    WOOP WOOP WOOP
    Likes Luke O liked this post

Last night I dreamed that I was taking care of this toddler while his parents were away for a few days. (None of these people actually exist in real life; my brain just invented them.) But for some reason, the baby could turn into a dog at will. Like, an enormous dog. An Irish wolfhound, if I'm remembering correctly. And I was getting mad, because every time he changed into a dog, his clothes would get ruined. His parents had packed him a bag with clothes and diapers and such, but I was worried he'd run out of clothes before they got back. At one point I told him, "No more morphing, or you're spending the rest of the weekend naked!"
    Yeah, babysitting those werewolfhound babies are a pain, and the pay is rarely worth it. I never know if they should have a diaper or newspaper down around them on the floor. Last time I babysat one, it bit me!

I liked the dog. The dog was awesome. It was the baby that was giving me trouble.

Anyway, I have a theory on what the dream represents (if anything). But I think I should keep it to myself.
    Share with the rest of this psychology class, please.

MBTI
    :}

Dreams are unproductive and an absolute waste of time.

Be Concerned - TØP Array themightyfetus's Avatar

My ex-best friend, whom I still love dearly, was hugging me as I sobbed, assuring me that she was always there for me. Strange thing is, I woke up and couldn't tell if it was true or not. Clearly it didn't happen, but for whatever reason, I just couldn't see that. Finally I came to the conclusion that it couldn't have happened, because I would have journaled about it.

You know, if you were going for sad.
    I don't mean to pry, but why would you even make the eyes?

6w7-2w3-9w1
    Likes gromit liked this post

Quote Originally Posted by themightyfetus View Post
    My ex-best friend, whom I still love dearly, was hugging me as I sobbed, assuring me that she was always there for me. Strange thing is, I woke up and couldn't tell if it was true or not. Clearly it didn't happen, but for whatever reason, I just couldn't see that. Finally I came to the conclusion that it couldn't have happened, because I would have journaled about it.

You know, if you were going for sad.
    I've had those questionable dreams before too, both sad ones and good ones. They really mess with my head, but they're also kinda fun! Ne food!
    Likes themightyfetus liked this post

MBTI
    ESFJ
    Enneagram
    3w2 so/sp

Quote Originally Posted by Frosty6226 View Post
    Dreams are unproductive and an absolute waste of time.
    Do you generally find that you have more important things to do while you are sleeping?
    “We need to remember what's important in life: friends, waffles, work. Or waffles, friends, work. Doesn't matter, but work is third.” - Leslie Knope

"Nothing lasts forever, some things aren't meant to be. But you'll never find the answers 'til you set your old heart free."

3w2 6w7 1w2
    *Gryffindor*

Likes JAVO liked this post

MBTI
    :}

Quote Originally Posted by Showbread View Post
    Do you generally find that you have more important things to do while you are sleeping?

Yes, I cannot give in to flights of fancy if I plan on taking over the world some day.

Oh ho ho... And it will happen

I had a daughter (or adopted a daughter?) and she had really pretty, straight dark hair and beautiful soft brown eyes. We found a litter of baby foxes that had been abandoned or mother had died, and we took them in and made a box with some soft felt and other bedding and they were soooo cute and playful, like dogs. And the daughter, who was normally so quiet and somber, smiled as she held one of the baby foxes.

It was really the best dream ever and I woke up feeling so happy and content.
    Your kisses, sweeter than honey. But guess what, so is my money.

Quote Originally Posted by Frosty6226 View Post
    Yes, I cannot give in to flights of fancy if I plan on taking over the world some day.

Oh ho ho... And it will happen

Every leader who wants to take over the world posts their picture everywhere.

Just sayin'.