User Tag List

Page 29 of 61 FirstFirst ... 19272829303139 ... LastLast

Thread: What's the Last Memorable Dream You Had?

Hypnagogic REM sleep hallucinations?

Hypnagogia - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
    Likes LonestarCowgirl liked this post

Quote Originally Posted by Skinny-Love View Post
    For the atheists and heavy thinkers, the possibility of my experience being a dream is probable; although, I've never had a dream like it.
    We shall have to study you in our labORatory. Please proceed immediately to the Bouncy Castle basement.

Likes violett, LonestarCowgirl liked this post

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ni

For those curious about my dream the other night, when I heard what sounded like a child talking to me, I was immediately awakened and gasped for air because I recognized it to be the same voice I heard the night before. It sounded like a child was in my room talking in my ear!

Being Christian, I thought for sure a demon was in the room with me, but I wasn't scared at all; that is probably due to witnessing exorcisms at my church where I've seen and heard demons come out of people. I would never consider myself a medium; I absolutely won't entertain spirits of any kind, other than the holy spirit. I casted it out of my house and haven't had another encounter with it. If I do, I'll report back.

For the atheists and heavy thinkers, the possibility of my experience being a dream is probable; although, I've never had a dream like it.

P.S., I don't know anyone named Joni.
    I just stayed by myself two nights in a row in a motel room. Both nights I had ghost dreams. The second night it was like this: I was sitting in a room with a window behind me. I had a laptop in my lap and I was videoconferencing with some woman at a hospital. Something grabbed the back of my head, not hard but enough to get my attention. The woman on the camera told me to look behind me. There was a really old man outside the window. He said he was dying, that he was already getting rigor mortis (he called it by some other weird name), and that he needed to see a doctor.
    "I absorb energy like a sponge everywhere I go. It allows me to see the world and my purpose in it." Zak Bagans, Ghost Adventures (INFJ)
    Likes LonestarCowgirl liked this post

Senior Member Array

Something about video games and a jar of dirty water with some small fish swimming around in it and a moon jelly floating in the center.

I got at an angle to look at the jellyfish more clearly, and then a box jelly appeared in the jar. Then I imagined it teleporting into my bed sheets and killing me, and I woke up terrified.

MBTI
    intp
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx

Had this dream last night. I was walking outside near where i live and i saw this guy going after a girl and it seemed like they were in a middle of fight and the girl wanted the guy not to follow her. They had recently broken up and the guy didnt want to let her go. The situation seemed like it might escalate too much, so i walked to the girl(who i then noticed was stunningly beautiful and seemed really sweet) and stared at the guy and was like "i think you should calm down", then he started talking something that didnt make much sense and was crying. I said to him something like "i cant understand you, i feel bad for you, but go away". Then the girl came to me smiling and said to me that im a good man and seemed really attracted to me, she also said something about having seen me around and she thought that im cute. I walked her to a nearby bus stop. She started hitting on me and i was like "wow this girl is amazing", but i kinda froze and my phone rang and i walked few meters away to talk. Then after the call ended i didnt know what to do about her for a second and her bus came. She gave me a big smile and thanked me and hopped on the bus.

Today i saw a girl who looked exactly like the girl in the dream, she even smiled in similar way when i looked at her
    "Where wisdom reigns, there is no conflict between thinking and feeling."
    — C.G. Jung

Read

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ni

For those curious about my dream the other night, when I heard what sounded like a child talking to me, I was immediately awakened and gasped for air because I recognized it to be the same voice I heard the night before. It sounded like a child was in my room talking in my ear!

Being Christian, I thought for sure a demon was in the room with me, but I wasn't scared at all; that is probably due to witnessing exorcisms at my church where I've seen and heard demons come out of people. I would never consider myself a medium; I absolutely won't entertain spirits of any kind, other than the holy spirit. I casted it out of my house and haven't had another encounter with it. If I do, I'll report back.

P.S., I don't know anyone named Joni.
    Watch a couple episodes of The Dead Files and then report back to me.
    "I absorb energy like a sponge everywhere I go. It allows me to see the world and my purpose in it." Zak Bagans, Ghost Adventures (INFJ)

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    Socionics
    ILI

Okay I'm going to post my dream first then go back and read the thread:

I was on a boat with Salvador Dali. He had a chain on him because for his "death as art" he was going to drown himself at sea. (Edit: I know there was something heavy attached to the chain he threw into the ocean but I have no idea what it was so I'm going to create a detail and say it was a lobster phone made of cement.) As he disappeared into the ocean it was as surreal as one of his paintings. I paddled back to land on a sea of oil paint. I docked then all I can recall is being on a street. Most of the houses had stucco siding. I spoke to Mark Twain while some one else above us listen. I said to Mark Twain "I watch Dali die." then added "for the 3rd time."
    Quote me.

I mean... Wait, what?

"You have to make the right choice. As long as you don’t choose, everything remains possible”-9 Year Old Nemo"

“In chess, it’s called Zugzwang… when the only viable move, is not to move at all.”- 9 Year Old Nemo
    Likes lumi liked this post

hey ma! got a tatoo Array prplchknz's Avatar
    MBTI
    yupp

I was flying from somewhere to somewhere in florida. I get on the plane and I'm like "Is this even the right plane?" "oh it probably is if not you can figure it out when it lands" the flight attendant is wearing normal clothes and is with her husband. we fly weeeee and then they land and the captain goes "Welcome to Southwest LA" and I'm like shit start to panic I get off for some reason we walk through a locker room full of japanese people and are on the other side of security. I begin freaking out I see someone outside i know I tell her what happened she's like "That's rough I have to go". then I'm like ok i'll talk to a worker, I go up to a counter and people are dressed in military uniforms, I'm like no i should go through security, I can't find my boarding pass, id, or debit card. So I'm wandering around no clue what to do. My mom shows up, and she was like you are in florida and this is the correct airport. then we drive to condo, except the headboard to my bed is taking up the whole front seat. oh and the whole dream I could've called my mom, but i was too embarrassed and wanted to figure it out on my own
    by @magpie

Suave y Fuerte Array BadOctopus's Avatar
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w4 sp/sx

Last night I dreamed that I was taking care of this toddler while his parents were away for a few days. (None of these people actually exist in real life; my brain just invented them.) But for some reason, the baby could turn into a dog at will. Like, an enormous dog. An Irish wolfhound, if I'm remembering correctly. And I was getting mad, because every time he changed into a dog, his clothes would get ruined. His parents had packed him a bag with clothes and diapers and such, but I was worried he'd run out of clothes before they got back. At one point I told him, "No more morphing, or you're spending the rest of the weekend naked!"

Yeah. I don't know.
    WOOP WOOP WOOP
    Likes Luke O, JAVO liked this post

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram

Last night I was dreaming something about Katie Hopkins. No, it was not a sex dream.