User Tag List

Page 28 of 61 FirstFirst ... 18262728293038 ... LastLast

Thread: What's the Last Memorable Dream You Had?

Quote Originally Posted by Skinny-Love View Post
    The last two nights I've been awakened by the voice of a child talking in my ear (the same child). Yesterday it said, "I see her." Today it said "Joni." I'd like to say I'm dreaming this; I'm concerned I'm not. It ends tonight..
    It's just a ghost.

Likes LonestarCowgirl liked this post

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram

Earlier in the dream, I was watching people walk down the street but they were just figures from a memory, and then strange creatures started walking by me. I think one was furry and with one big eye and a goofy smile.

Later, I was on a bus and it went up a really steep incline (60 degrees or more), and when it got to the top started going off jumps and falling down to lower levels and it was really exhilarating. At the end of the trip, I fell off the bus and was nearby a shopping centre, so I started doing some shopping and went to the lolly section. There were deers in the shop, and things like a stall selling red and green frog lollies and energy drinks for $7. Eventually I ended up in a sort of underground maze and I was riding a small vehicle around. I noticed a small room where you seemed to be able to get through the top by moving planks of wood, but it didn't go anywhere. So I boarded the vehicle again, though I think I had turned into someone else now, and was driving around again. There was a point where I had to dodge stalls and a couple women who looked really shallow and like they were doing shopping.

I also started thinking about the cognitive functions during the dream, about how when we realise the form of our thoughts separately from the content of the thoughts, we elevate to a higher level of understanding.

Suave y Fuerte Array BadOctopus's Avatar
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w4 sp/sx

I bought a boat!!

(In my dream.)

It was a sailboat. Because I somehow knew how to sail just from reading nautical fiction. I was trying to figure out what to name it when I woke up.
    WOOP WOOP WOOP
    Likes five sounds liked this post

failed poetry slam career Array chubber's Avatar
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx
    Socionics
    ILI Te

Quote Originally Posted by BadOctopus View Post
    I bought a boat!!

(In my dream.)

It was a sailboat. Because I somehow knew how to sail just from reading nautical fiction. I was trying to figure out what to name it when I woke up.

Nothing special I can remember.

Suave y Fuerte Array BadOctopus's Avatar
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w4 sp/sx

@chubber That's the second time TODAY that someone shared that song with me. Not even kidding.
    WOOP WOOP WOOP

failed poetry slam career Array chubber's Avatar
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx
    Socionics
    ILI Te

Quote Originally Posted by BadOctopus View Post
    @chubber That's the second time TODAY that someone shared that song with me. Not even kidding.
    And don't you ever forget!

The Typing Tabby Array grey_beard's Avatar
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp

I once dreamed I was being attacked by a lion.

When I (understandably) woke up, the cat was perched on my chest pawing at my face.

(How my unconscious mind *knew* it was the cat in my sleep, and associated it with a lion, I'll never know...)
    "How an elephant got in my pajamas..."
    "Love never needs time. But friendship always needs time. More and more and more time, up to long past midnight." -- The Crime of Captain Gahagan

Please comment on my johari / nohari pages.

Quote Originally Posted by JAVO View Post
    It's just a ghost.

lol, it really happened to me and I wasn't scared! (:
    Likes JAVO liked this post

MBTI
    InTP
    Enneagram
    9w1 sp
    Socionics
    INTj Ni

I used to have frequent dreams where there was always some form of transportation or exploratory travel involved. I mean every single dream. Whether it was me riding my motorcycle, flying in a futuristic hovercraft in an over-exaggerated hilly landscape reminiscent of where I grew up, getting dumped onto a shore after kayaking... I was always going somewhere. An ENFP friend of mine helped me identify this theme after I started jotting down a stream of consciousness about my dreams daily immediately upon waking.

Ever since getting my own house and getting married, I've not jot down a single dream. Not one. I know they happen but I don't think they involve as much "transportation" now. It's as if my psyche was constantly on the run trying desperately to figure out where to settle, and then by circumstance of life it finally happened.
    intp | type 9w1 sp/sx/so

For those curious about my dream the other night, when I heard what sounded like a child talking to me, I was immediately awakened and gasped for air because I recognized it to be the same voice I heard the night before. It sounded like a child was in my room talking in my ear!

Being Christian, I thought for sure a demon was in the room with me, but I wasn't scared at all; that is probably due to witnessing exorcisms at my church where I've seen and heard demons come out of people. I would never consider myself a medium; I absolutely won't entertain spirits of any kind, other than the holy spirit. I casted it out of my house and haven't had another encounter with it. If I do, I'll report back.

For the atheists and heavy thinkers, the possibility of my experience being a dream is probable; although, I've never had a dream like it.

P.S., I don't know anyone named Joni.