User Tag List

Page 27 of 61 FirstFirst ... 17252627282937 ... LastLast

Thread: What's the Last Memorable Dream You Had?

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    729 sx/sp
    Socionics
    IEE Ne

Quote Originally Posted by prplchknz View Post
    no no no no no no no no non no walrus=8 icecube tray=9

they are not double digits this is why there's so many house fires is because people keep trying to make things double digits that aren't
    Thank you. Hope I didn't cause a fire by my folly.
    You hem me in -- behind and before;
    you have laid your hand upon me.
    Such knowledge is too wonderful for me,
    too lofty for me to attain.

hey ma! got a tatoo Array prplchknz's Avatar
    MBTI
    yupp

Quote Originally Posted by five sounds View Post
    Thank you. Hope I didn't cause a fire by my folly.
    you probably did
    by @magpie

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    729 sx/sp
    Socionics
    IEE Ne

Quote Originally Posted by prplchknz View Post
    you probably did
    You hem me in -- behind and before;
    you have laid your hand upon me.
    Such knowledge is too wonderful for me,
    too lofty for me to attain.

Likes prplchknz liked this post

failed poetry slam career Array chubber's Avatar
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx
    Socionics
    ILI Te

I was 18, the dream lasted a few seconds and it felt like I was inside a virtual reality type setup. Similar to lawnmower man. But the clarity was like that of a 4K screen wrapped around my head. I floated for a few seconds and managed to fly. I could feel my body lift and laughing at the experience. I also felt like I was in control and self aware that I was dreaming. Only to wake up after a few seconds.

MBTI
    FiSi
    Enneagram
    937 sp/so

In my most recent dream, which made even less sense than most of them, fencing with katanas (without protective tips) was an Olympic sport, but the "katanas" looked more like really long, serrated steak knives. The last Olympic gold medalist for women's steak-knife-fencing was a huge celebrity who had recently been suspected of murdering a bunch of people with her sword, though these were pretty much rumors rather than actual legal allegations. From what I remember, the victims had been determined to die from wounds by a serrated knife, but there was no evidence pointing to who actually carried out the murders - people just pointed to the most prominent person who was associated with that weapon. She went from being really admired to being the most hated person in the U.S., and despite the lack of evidence that she murdered anybody, the news covered the story constantly. At the end of my dream I was a fencer as well, practicing my moves (which would make a real fencer facepalm) with my giant steak knife. I was basically just prancing around and sticking my three-foot-long steak-sword in the air like an uncoordinated 3-year-old with a toy sword.
    “If you hate a person, you hate something in him that is part of yourself. What isn't part of ourselves doesn't disturb us.” - Hermann Hesse

MBTI
    yupp

this is one dream but cuts back and forth between 2 completely different settings

so i'm at a pool and on the side it says "to take 2 pictures " not sure what it means, then i cut to a neighborhood street and there's these two people and one guy is like i want to buy that house and tear it down, so the other guy takes him to the lot it's an old historical mansion cut back to the pool now theres two horses riding on stationary bikes facing each other, and they're supposdly smoking crack but i don't actually see any, and one goes "mmmm good crack" and the other nods his head in agreement. now back to the house and the guy who took the other guy there is like why would you want to tear this down? and he's like it's not spacious enough and the garage is ugly. and then he's like maybe i'll just tear down the garage. (it was added in the last 10-15 years and didn't really fit in the last of the house)
    by @magpie

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    -1w sp/sx
    Socionics
    IOU Ni

When I took a nap today, something weird happened. My dream-self fell asleep during my dream, so instead of actually dreaming, there was a period during my dream when I was asleep, then woke up (still in my dream) after a while, and somebody in my dream told me that I had been sleeping. Meta-sleep, so to speak.
    This was probably a first for me.
    IN SERIO FATVITAS.

-τὸ γὰρ γράμμα ἀποκτέννει, τὸ δὲ πνεῦμα ζῳοποιεῖ-
    Likes EJCC liked this post

MBTI
    yupp

pun in my dream last night: there was a snow ball fight with bread dough instead of snow and some dude goes "we're rolling in the dough"
    by @magpie
    Likes Legion, BadOctopus liked this post

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram

There was some area where we practiced magic. At one point I was having a magical battle with my friend, I was a lizard-wizard who shot streams of magic and she was a butterfly who flew around me in circles.

I can vaguely recall how other parts of the dream felt but I can't see enough to put it in words. Hmm.

The last two nights I've been awakened by the voice of a child talking in my ear (the same child). Yesterday it said, "I see her." Today it said "Joni." I'd like to say I'm dreaming this; I'm concerned I'm not. It ends tonight..
    Likes Tellenbach, JAVO liked this post