User Tag List

Page 25 of 61 FirstFirst ... 15232425262735 ... LastLast

Thread: What's the Last Memorable Dream You Had?

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ni

I joined a Star Trek forum yesterday, so last night I had a very short Star Trek dream.

Spock was trapped or kidnapped on board an alien ship. He was being viewed on the main screen of the Enterprise, yelling something to the effect (I don't remember the exact words) of, "I must be returned to the Enterprise as soon as possible!"

But only "I must be returned to the Enterprise" was stated/yelled on the other ship. Because Spock was immediately beamed over to the bridge next to Kirk, where he yelled "...AS SOON AS POSSIBLE!" right next to him. This embarrassed Spock, and he was kind of like, "Sorry, captain, I did not realize my return would be so... immediate."
    Reminder (for others):
    Your = belonging to you, you're = you are, they're = they are, their = belonging to them, there = not here.
    Likes Cygnus liked this post

MBTI
    ESTJ
    Enneagram
    173 so/sx

Was driving on a VERY crowded but quickly moving freeway, and spent a full 30 seconds gradually losing control of the vehicle -- trying to keep it from speeding up and failing, trying to keep from crashing into the car in front of me by veering across several lanes of traffic and generally driving like a crazy person -- and then slowly bringing the vehicle to a stop (which didn't cause an accident but definitely angered everyone behind me). Just as about three different police vehicles drove up and police officers started getting out and running towards my car, a pop-up window showed up in my vision: "Continue? Y/N" and I chose "N". Everything paused. I got out of the car and saw that there was a sunny beach right off the freeway, so I walked over to it and set out trekking by foot on the sand. Felt embarrassed and guilty, but glad that everything had worked out -- my car and the police cars had disappeared and the freeway was back to normal.
    and it's nice enough to
    make a man
    weep, but I don't
    weep, do
    you?

ESTJ - LSE - ESTj (mbti/socionics)
    1w2/7w6/3w4 so/sx (enneagram)
    lawful good (D&D) / ravenclaw or gryffindor (HP) / boros legion (M:TG)
    conscientious > sensitive > serious (oldham)
    want to ask me something? go for it!

hey ma! got a tatoo Array prplchknz's Avatar
    MBTI
    yupp

Quote Originally Posted by EJCC View Post
    Was driving on a VERY crowded but quickly moving freeway, and spent a full 30 seconds gradually losing control of the vehicle -- trying to keep it from speeding up and failing, trying to keep from crashing into the car in front of me by veering across several lanes of traffic and generally driving like a crazy person -- and then slowly bringing the vehicle to a stop (which didn't cause an accident but definitely angered everyone behind me). Just as about three different police vehicles drove up and police officers started getting out and running towards my car, a pop-up window showed up in my vision: "Continue? Y/N" and I chose "N". Everything paused. I got out of the car and saw that there was a sunny beach right off the freeway, so I walked over to it and set out trekking by foot on the sand. Felt embarrassed and guilty, but glad that everything had worked out -- my car and the police cars had disappeared and the freeway was back to normal.
    damn i didn't realize this was a dream i was gonna ask if you were drunk.
    by @magpie

MBTI
    ESTJ
    Enneagram
    173 so/sx

Quote Originally Posted by prplchknz View Post
    damn i didn't realize this was a dream i was gonna ask if you were drunk.
    Lol! Pretty sure the only way I would have experienced this as real life would have been if I was high AF. Not just drunk. And I'd be in jail or paying a steep fine.
    and it's nice enough to
    make a man
    weep, but I don't
    weep, do
    you?

ESTJ - LSE - ESTj (mbti/socionics)
    1w2/7w6/3w4 so/sx (enneagram)
    lawful good (D&D) / ravenclaw or gryffindor (HP) / boros legion (M:TG)
    conscientious > sensitive > serious (oldham)
    want to ask me something? go for it!

hey ma! got a tatoo Array prplchknz's Avatar
    MBTI
    yupp

Quote Originally Posted by EJCC View Post
    Lol! Pretty sure the only way I would have experienced this as real life would have been if I was high AF. Not just drunk. And I'd be in jail or paying a steep fine.
    i mean stuff like that happens when i'm not drunk or high. not to that extent, but def weird shit when driving. and because it was that extreme i figured you might've been drunk. though i've never been asked if i wanted to continue.
    by @magpie

The Memes Justify the End Array EcK's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    Socionics
    ILE None

Just wake me up when someone has a Batman and Robin dream

These are of interest to researchers.
    Expression of the post modern paradox : "For the love of god, religions are so full of shit"

Theory is always superseded by Fact...
    ... In theory.

“I’d hate to die twice. It’s so boring.”
    Richard Feynman's last recorded words

"Great is the human who has not lost his childlike heart."
    Mencius (Meng-Tse), 4th century BCE
    Likes Gamine liked this post

Junior Member Array Wistful Muffin's Avatar
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/so
    Socionics
    ILI Ni

My most memorable dream was when I had a magical flying belt, it had a big belt buckle with an arrow pointing up. Whenever I pulled the belt up I would slowly go into the air and it was awesome.
    The problem was that in the dream I was afraid of heights (I'm not really) and every time I got remotely high I'd freak out and I didn't know how to get back down.
    Good dream.
    "To conceal anything from those to whom I am attached, is not in my nature. I can never close my lips where I have opened my heart."

-Charles Dickens

Senior Member Array

I dreamt last night that I was roaming around a paddock, I think one of the properties I am yet to visit. The earth was soft and verdant and despite it's hilly aspect I knew it was just right. Then the neighbour came over and started talking and I realised we shared a common interest about the land. At some point though we were chased by giant dogs and have to scale trees that weren't really trees they were like ski-lifts or something. That was the point at which I realised....oh, this is just one of those non-sensical crazy dreams.

Suave y Fuerte Array BadOctopus's Avatar
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w4 sp/sx

Last night I dreamed that I was watching movies at a friend's house, and I got up to go to the bathroom. But when I looked in the mirror, I found I'd suddenly become pudgy and I had super short hair. I looked like an androgynous Patton Oswalt.

I don't even know.
    WOOP WOOP WOOP
    Likes violett liked this post

Quote Originally Posted by BadOctopus View Post
    Last night I dreamed that I was watching movies at a friend's house, and I got up to go to the bathroom. But when I looked in the mirror, I found I'd suddenly become pudgy and I had super short hair. I looked like an androgynous Patton Oswalt.

I don't even know.
    Fears expressed subconsciously?