User Tag List

Page 24 of 61 FirstFirst ... 14222324252634 ... LastLast

Thread: What's the Last Memorable Dream You Had?

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    729 sx/sp
    Socionics
    IEE Ne

my sister and brother in law are watching my cat irl. i had a dream that they were recreating a scene from some movie using him and choked him until he bled from his eyes. i found and picked up the pieces of bloody gauze that had been over his eyes.
    You hem me in -- behind and before;
    you have laid your hand upon me.
    Such knowledge is too wonderful for me,
    too lofty for me to attain.

Senior Member Array

I dreamt I had already woken up and was getting ready for work. It made for a pretty unpleasant surprise when I actually woke up.

Twerking & Lurking Array ayoitsStepho's Avatar
    MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    4w3 so/sx

@DisneyGeek my dreams are typically very detailed. It's not uncommon for me to have multiple dreams, like the one I described, in one night. I have lots of them written down as well because I'm sure I can use them for creative purposes. I may start posting mine on TypoC to have a digital record of them.
    Quote Originally Posted by MacGuffin View Post
    ayoitsStepho is becoming someone else. Actually her true self, a rite of passage.

hey ma! got a tatoo Array prplchknz's Avatar
    MBTI
    yupp

I went to this bar pub thing and ordered food but they told me they were out of fries (I ordered chicken tenders and fries) and so i had to pick something else and it was really hard to do but i finally got some potato chips covered in cheese, there was product of potato chips and in side where slices of cheese in cellophane and you put the cheese on and melted it. so anyways I was asked if i was gonna want a to go box and I said yes and so when they were wrapping my food they tried to put a black kitten in the back as an apology for being out of fries. and I was like no you can't put a cat in there (the bag was plastic) and Gwen Stefani was there, and I told her one of the No Doubt songs came out the year I was born (Just a girl) which played in my car this morning irl. which isn't true no doubt formed the year i was born. she wasn't working there she was just there.
    by @magpie

.~ *aĉa virino* ~. Array Totenkindly's Avatar
    MBTI
    FREE
    Enneagram
    549 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ni

It was yesterday morning. [One of those weird dreams you have between the first time you get up to use the bathroom and the time your alarm actually does go off.]

I ended up making out with someone in my dream.
    Unfortunately, I cannot for the life of me remember who it was.
    "Hey Capa -- We're only stardust." ~ "Sunshine"

“Pleasure to me is wonder—the unexplored, the unexpected, the thing that is hidden and the changeless thing that lurks behind superficial mutability. To trace the remote in the immediate; the eternal in the ephemeral; the past in the present; the infinite in the finite; these are to me the springs of delight and beauty.” ~ H.P. Lovecraft

Senior Member Array

I was in one of those half-states, where your eyes are open but you are still off in neverland. So you visually pick up your surroundings in your dream. Anyway the other day there was a man dressed in 18thC garb standing in my kitchen, then I came to.

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram

I had the ability to levitate and somewhat fly. I showed my ability to a church service, but assuming they would see me as possessed, I flew away from them. Then I started running on all fours like an animal. A dog-beast came running up to me, I think it was alternating in form between the dog-beast and an old lady. It moved tremendously quick. It spoke to me, and we discussed eating smaller animals for food. This included cats, but I just couldn't bring myself to eat a cat. If I levitated around the dog-beast, it wouldn't know where I had gone, despite being just above its head.

Suave y Fuerte Array BadOctopus's Avatar
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w4 sp/sx

Inigo Montoya was in my dream last night. I have no idea why. We were just hanging out. No big deal.
    WOOP WOOP WOOP
    Likes Gamine liked this post

Senior Member Array

I dreamt that I was walking down my old street and my ex-bf was lying dead on the pavement. There wasn't any gore, he was intact, just not alive. I looked overhead and realised he had fallen from a balcony. And then realised he had fallen from grace and was forever lost to me. I kept walking.

I have really strange dreams where reality and my dream state semi-merge. For example, I was visiting my old house where I used to live, old freinds were visiting, in the dream I heard a loud annoying buzzing noise and kept asking my freinds what the awful sound was, they couldn't hear it so they didn't know. I woke up to the sound of my alarm going off.