• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

What's the Last Memorable Dream You Had?

Dyslexxie

Dope& diamonds.
I guess I miss Pensacola really badly because I had a dream of flying there to meet someone and something about swimming with the stingrays. I need to go there again. :(

Yama

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ESFJ
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
I had a dream that [MENTION=8936]highlander[/MENTION] created like 15 new color schemes for the forum and I didn't know which one I liked best and couldn't choose and it was stressful lmao.

And then I had a nightmare that I was at my grandpa's house and someone broke into his backyard (surrounded by a chain link fence) and killed him and then came after me and my grandma. Why do I have so many dreams where people are trying to kill me?

EJCC

The Devil of TypoC
MBTI Type
ESTJ
Enneagram
1w9
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
One of those anxiety dreams where you're cast in a play, but you don't know any of your lines, and the big performance is tonight.

(Even worse, in this dream, I didn't even know what my character was or what they did, and I was responsible for finding my own costume, even though I didn't know what kind of costume I needed.)

Yama

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ESFJ
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
One of those anxiety dreams where you're cast in a play, but you don't know any of your lines, and the big performance is tonight.

(Even worse, in this dream, I didn't even know what my character was or what they did, and I was responsible for finding my own costume, even though I didn't know what kind of costume I needed.)

Omg I have dreams like this often too! Except instead of the play being tonight, the play is RIGHT NOW and we're on stage in front of a live audience and I don't know what I'm doing. :cry:

Cygnus

I was in Harry Potter. I haven't even seen or read any Harry Potter.

And I was having this floating emotion of darkness for some reason. Not like the angsty kind of sadness I'm used to. A damper darkness. A really oppressive one. Idk.

prplchknz

MBTI Type
yupp
I had this dream that my mom gave me this psycaelic i'd never heard of it before but it was new had a weird name (I can't remember what) and was a big block of it and was white and when you broke some off it turned into powder and she kept asking how long do you want to trip for and i wasn't sure so i got on here and asked the forum. then later i was in a house and i was showing someone the upstairs and my room was there but didn't want to show them that so i showed them all the other rooms then i was a rugrat's character and was in this room with my mom cause the house was haunted and we were trying to avoid evil spirits. and she goes you've never liked this room have you? and i go no and she goes me either and we leave. and at some point i accidently insulted tony hawk and had to apologize to his son (I don't know if he has a son but in my dream he did

and it finally wasn't a nightmare so yay for that

Ghost

Megustalations
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
I took a nap and dreamed that I got banned from Typology Central for saying that Jenna Marbles is an INFP.

prplchknz

MBTI Type
yupp
I took a nap and dreamed that I got banned from Typology Central for saying that Jenna Marbles is an INFP.

if this ends up being a prophetic dream i'm gonna laugh then feel sad because you're banned unless it's only a week and if you complain tell you to get over it

actually i probably won't remember this

Ghost

Megustalations
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
if this ends up being a prophetic dream i'm gonna laugh then feel sad because you're banned unless it's only a week and if you complain tell you to get over it

It would be kind of funny. I'd be pissed, but it's fairly harmless. There are worse dreams that could come true.

actually i probably won't remember this

Then this isn't a memorable dream, and I'm in the wrong thread. :blush:

prplchknz

MBTI Type
yupp
It would be kind of funny. I'd be pissed, but it's fairly harmless. There are worse dreams that could come true.

Then this isn't a memorable dream, and I'm in the wrong thread. :blush:

well you'd have to forget the dream before it could come true, right now it is memorable cuz you remember it so it won't come true unless its forgotten because if you did forget and remember after you posted you could just delete the post but no, if you forget then get banned and are lke fuck and remember the dream then that's fine. the point is you have to forget. because it be the type of dream you'd have control over changing ie just don't post jenna marbles is an INFP

Ghost

Megustalations
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
the point is you have to forget. because it be the type of dream you'd have control over changing ie just don't post jenna marbles is an INFP

Uh...oops. I kinda...already posted that...in another thread.

It's too late. I'm not gonna make it. *cough* Go on without me, prpl.

prplchknz

MBTI Type
yupp
had a dream that my house and [MENTION=2]Ivy[/MENTION]'s house was across a small field from each other and i go over there for some reason and decide i have to pee so i go into the bathroom but not sure if i should because her daughter sleeps on the bathroom floor in front of the toilet and in my dream no one questioned it like its a perfectly normal place to sleep so i pull down my pants and sit but i don't pee instead i'm like i can't pee with her asleep here i'd feel like a perv and get accused plus my house isn't that far so i leave. and in the yard theres a giant bowl full of rolled up news papers for some reallycute baby rodents. and we're tryng to keep the cats out of the yard because roaming it is the alligator-komado dragon hybrid. so we're trying to reason with them and ivy's all like they're too stubborn to be reasoned with they're gonna go into the yard anyways
then i'm at hogwarts as harry potter and get invited to play some cards and this one kid is like do you want anything to drink and we're alll like no thanks. so he gets out a can of lemonade puts in this contraption on side holds the can the other holds some spray paint and it makes this really loud awful noise at first we thnk its to quickly cool it off but no it's too paint it and that's because lemonade is banned at hogwarts in my dream. don't ask why he didn't use magic, dreams are weird

prplchknz

MBTI Type
yupp
dreamt i was living in a dorm and i'm told it's my time to die, and i'm like no. and i look out the window and there's 3 spirits standing there waiting to take me away. of course i decide that since must people don't know they're gonna die i'm gonna put on a nice dress so i do that i debate if i should and why am i packing a duffle bag? anyways i end up lost in a buiding across the street get turned around because i really want to wear the silver bracelot i can't find. i finally find my way out and one of the spirits say follow kats voice. and i do, then we're back in my dorm. and they go you know we really don't want to kill you that wasn't very nice to others. turns out they weren't from the otherside but instead serial killers that convinced their victims it is there time to die then injects them with what they use for lethal inject.

Hawthorne

corona
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
I read something about a person who was indoctrinated into a wolf pack cult and had a dream that I was a werewolf.
Unfortunately, there was a lone werewolf who had gone rabid and it was up to my small werepack to take him down.
Unfortunately, he was really strong.
Unfortunately, I died.
Fortunately, I woke up.

Additional information: I was a Beta which isn't saying much since, other than the Alpha, there were only 2 other Weres and two actual wolves in the pack. I distinctly remember something about forming an alliance with the vamps but didn't live to see how it turned out.

Still a better story than Twilight though. :/

Holy

until you're fully grown
MBTI Type
PURE
the rest of the dream escaped me once i woke up but i feel like the end
was probably the most important part of it anyway:

there was a stern looking old man glowering at me standing in front of a wall of doors.
they were stacked and spaced out from each other instead of only being side by side.
they were all green and had decorated gold frames except for one. it was orange.
dream logic told me that i could not go through it. the others didn't hold interest.

i remember wondering why the man seemed so reproachful of me and feeling a
sense of being stuck with the dull task of exploring whatever was behind the green ones.
the man never spoke but, he never stop frowning at me either.

orange is the color of change and green is the color of movement and beginnings.

my interpretation of all this is that i'm not ready for whatever subconscious ( or literal )
change that i'm trying to thrust on myself. i'm jumping ahead of the game somehow and
the man is silently telling me that i haven't grown enough yet.

it's probably true. i always approach things this way.

Kas

Fabula rasa
My dreams are often absurd- I remember 2 from the last night

1)I was dreaming about me going on camping in the middle of the night in the area where were a lot of bears. I smeared myself with ketchup to scare the bears away. Because everyone has ketchup on camping... Also if I was a bear I would be grateful for this seasoned dish. Obviously it worked. Before going to sleep I left bears fishes in the dog bowl I left outside the tent. Because who doesn't have dog bowl on camping? I ate a fish myself watching the sunrise. Nice dream.

2)Classic dream about standing on the corridor with many doors. Behind every door was something circus related- dwarf clownes , acrobats or woman with beard. I felt very scared of them.

Hitoshi-San

MBTI Type
esfp
Enneagram
???
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
That I was at a movie theater and I saw this guy from my history class who sounds like a white teenaged Morgan Freeman like this dude is fucking brilliant and he was buying cheeseburgers for these girls who looked like they couldn't have been older than 4 or 5 and they were clinging to his legs and I thought "oh shit well this is awkward" and didn't want to stop and say hi so I walked the opposite direction as fast as I could.

Also, that I was shopping with my mom and there was a guy who walked past me and looked really suspicious (like super short, buggy eyes, greasy long hair, just an odd physique) and he glared daggers at me so I ran over to my mom and told her I was calling 911 because he gave me the heebie-jeebies. He walked past me again right as I hung up and I felt damn near ready to shit myself so I went to a bathroom and locked the door, and called the cops again in a panic telling them he was onto me. I walked out of the stall and there was a girl standing by the mirrors doing her hair/touching up her makeup/etc. and I told her she had to run, but she gave me sort of a strange look and left. Then my aunt came and picked me up because I was supposed to meet her around that time but she didn't know what was happening so we left my mom in the building while squad cars are racing in because apparently this guy had plans to bomb the entire mall.

GIjade

MBTI Type
INFJ
Mostly nightmares 'cause of the nicotine patch I sometimes wear.

prplchknz

MBTI Type
yupp
I had a time travel dream it was awesome you synced your clock with a planes clock that was flying somewhere then reversed to go in the reverse direction at the same speed and you went back that much in time so if it was a 4 hour flight you would travel to the past 4 hours previous and you used grappling hooks to attach tit was awesome you synced your clock with a planes clock that was flying somewhere then reversed to go in the reverse direction at the same speed and you went back that much in time so if it was a 4 hour flight you would travel to the past 4 hours previous and you used grappling hooks to attach to the plane right after it took off