User Tag List

Page 22 of 61 FirstFirst ... 12202122232432 ... LastLast

Thread: What's the Last Memorable Dream You Had?

MBTI
    ISTP
    Enneagram

I often have many different dreams set in the same city,
    that are very bleak and longing...
    In a harrowing city of quietude and emptiness, of violence and horrors,
    the same wrecked city that is more familiar to me than any real city,
    a specific welcoming city, where i feel at home and could direct you to the pub or the firehouse- Or the lot where they kill people, and eat them.
    and sad houses, and desire running up the north main street, and down through the park and families that I hate to live upon.
    and terror of us, in dark streets and abandonment that grows, and unfamiliarity - wild, unchecked - in lots behind it all.
    and across from the colossus -
    my home,
    my dereliction.
    and not by choice
    the city turns back on you in small ways and gaps -
    and you wreck yourself upon it.

Anyway, that is how my dreams go.
    Likes lumi liked this post

hey ma! got a tatoo Array prplchknz's Avatar
    MBTI
    yupp

I had a dream about this device that was like a microwave but instead of heating things up it cooled things off, so if you had something room temp like soda or juice you could put it in there for a minute and it be fridge temp. (think they should invent that). I was in this big giant room and there were people (so it was public place, it was like a chuk-e-cheese school cafeteria hybrid) and i had just cooled my energy drink down and turned into two really hot cups of coffee and it turned out we were leaving and i got startled and spilled really hot coffee on my crotch, and it was like you're being lazy! take out the trash! and so i did and one was the most complicated trash bag ever, it was part broom welcome mat hybrid.Right before I went to take out the trash I was asked why my pants were wet I was like I just spilled coffee on myself, it actually burned i felt it, and the lady who was obviously in charge told this other girl who did the same thing to go to the nurse but i had to take out the trash. then I was at my moms house doing something for her on her computer and i had coffee and i put the mug upside down full of coffee accidently, and go "oh shit" but was able to flip it without having the coffee go everywhere, and then i was listening to my dad's pandora and decided to switch to mine and it asked me how long i had been listening to pandora where i'm from and listed them and then said if your from finland push this button and i was infront of the cooling device again, which didn't really question it well i did i wondered why finland was a tiny button, but now i wonder if that was the power button to the device as finland is really cold
    by @magpie
    Likes Tippo liked this post

Senior Member Array

I dreamt the house I live in (which isn't my present one) was being sold and the new owners sought to reconstruct it through renovation. I pointed out how they could lose one room and gain another more useful one by doing that. They agreed and undid all the work of the previous owners to come up with something far better.

MBTI
    yupp

3 people died in my dream 2 commited suicide and one just died and got possessed by evil then i ate cheese cake but they were huge pieces so i bought 3 and only 1.19 each and really good.
    by @magpie
    Likes EJCC liked this post

Senior Member Array

I dreamt that I had knocked up my girlfriend, and the day of the dream happened to be the day she went into labour.

I say "my girlfriend" but I don't actually know who this woman was: I never saw her face in the course of the dream, and we never actually talked to each other. She wasn't somebody I already know in real life, or at least I don't think she was.

Most of the dream was just me carrying out an otherwise normal day until I received a phone call at work telling me she was going to the hospital. I finished off whatever it was I was doing before getting in my car and driving to the hospital as quickly as I could, but traffic was particularly heavy and the dream ended before I reached my destination.

A lot of the dream consisted of silent thoughts to myself as I was driving. This pregnancy was not planned, at all, however we were both happy about it. We had contemplated marriage however we had not come to a conclusion; we would wait until sometime after the birth. One life-changing event at a time.

I felt overwhelmingly prepared. I was rushing to the hospital to be with her and felt no anxiety or worry about what was about to happen. I think we had discussed what would happen on this day many times before so in a weird way it felt kind of routine. I didn't feel any kind of apprehension, nor much excitement, about becoming a father. It felt more important to "stick to the plan" for the day, if only to make her feel more comfortable in the knowledge I'd be there, she had nothing to worry about, and everything would be fine.

I'd heard in the past from female friends that they often had dreams about being pregnant. I don't think I've ever had a dream about a significant other becoming pregnant until last night.

deplorable basketcase Array Tellenbach's Avatar
    MBTI
    ISTJ
    Enneagram
    6w5

I'm in a large mansion with many rooms and I'm being chased by a brown bunny with a beaver's tail that's trying to bite me. When it gets close, I have to toss it far away but it never gives up.
    If bees did go extinct, we could always hire people to dress up as bees and pollinate flowers with tiny feather dusters. Sure it'd be more expensive, but there are also millions of idle teens.
    Likes BadOctopus liked this post

MBTI
    yupp

i had a dream that i got wasted at a bar and i was like fuck life so started driving home and got pulled over but intstead of it being a cop it was a psychologist and i was given a psych assessment
    by @magpie

MBTI
    ESTJ
    Enneagram
    173 so/sx

Quote Originally Posted by prplchknz View Post
    i had a dream that i got wasted at a bar and i was like fuck life so started driving home and got pulled over but intstead of it being a cop it was a psychologist and i was given a psych assessment
    That would be a really interesting sci-fi plotline.
    and it's nice enough to
    make a man
    weep, but I don't
    weep, do
    you?

ESTJ - LSE - ESTj (mbti/socionics)
    1w2/7w6/3w4 so/sx (enneagram)
    lawful good (D&D) / ravenclaw or gryffindor (HP) / boros legion (M:TG)
    conscientious > sensitive > serious (oldham)
    want to ask me something? go for it!

MBTI
    yupp

Quote Originally Posted by EJCC View Post
    That would be a really interesting sci-fi plotline.
    how so?
    by @magpie

MBTI
    ESTJ
    Enneagram
    173 so/sx

Quote Originally Posted by prplchknz View Post
    how so?
    A society with that sort of psychological intervention style. It would be like Prozac Nation x1000. Super creepy.
    and it's nice enough to
    make a man
    weep, but I don't
    weep, do
    you?

ESTJ - LSE - ESTj (mbti/socionics)
    1w2/7w6/3w4 so/sx (enneagram)
    lawful good (D&D) / ravenclaw or gryffindor (HP) / boros legion (M:TG)
    conscientious > sensitive > serious (oldham)
    want to ask me something? go for it!