• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

What's the Last Memorable Dream You Had?

evilrubberduckie

MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
7w8
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I am therefore too lazy to finish reading your post. Seems like you remember a lot of intricate details from your scifi book idea. Mostly centered on the idea that you're super special.

News flash. I am super special. :p sadly the universe in all its vastness hasnt caught up yet. But it will.Once it does, i'll be its center.

BadOctopus

Suave y Fuerte
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I dreamed that one of my friends borrowed my copy of The General with Buster Keaton, and dubbed his own voice over it. I was so mad I pushed him into a rose bush.

Masokissed

Spoiled Brat 🍒
MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
The FBI was after me and my friend because we played at a playground inside of a movie theater. They were so desperate to get us that when I hid behind seats at a movie they shot at us, killing most of the people sitting down instead. Also, while running around, there was some ex-talk between me and the friend since we dated once. And the usher was some kind of humanoid animal that I forgot; she died in a weird way.

Also, before the gunfire broke out, I was actually watching a movie and I was socially anxious because I get really anxious in movie theaters, so this one person calmed me down by sitting me on their lap and bouncing their leg.

And there was more.

Flâneuse

don't ask me
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Lena Dunham bought my grandparents' 19th-century brick house in Virginia and converted it to an art museum full of wall paintings of cats. Most of the cats pictured had areas with no fur and completely transparent skin and looked like feline anatomical models.

Forever

Permabanned
MBTI Type
NiFi
Enneagram
3w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I was at this weird university where outside they kill young children while experimenting on them. I saw a fetal skeleton outside its skin shell, former on the left hand, latter on right. It's pretty messed up, then there's this kid who walks by, about to bite off my friend's arm and he gives him a stern warning not to, and he walks away. I later go into my dorm which is a small wide room and I recognize a guy from one of my classes who's kinda awkward. I sit next to him and close the door, scared of the kid who wants eat some part of people. Kinda ends there with me walking down the hall again.

I ate food late, maybe that might be the cause of it, there could be some deep precognitive meaning out what my unconscious is trying to tell me of.

Lady Lazarus

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I was so porous that my intestines at last had the opportunity to abandon ship. Be assured that my bones made to as well but they were much too ossified at this point because they are as they are. Children came to gather the confectioneries of my self and sink their teeth into the real stuff. Their faces were smeared with me so technically we all looked alike. Then they softly divulged themselves carrying big sticks and started beating me. Maybe they wanted more? I don't know.

Those kids really got me.

Flâneuse

don't ask me
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I was working on a group project with three other women, and as I was the one with the most ideas and enthusiasm I ended up becoming the de facto group leader. I don't even remember what the project was, but it involved creating a visual presentation with art supplies and we were working with the materials in the back of a moving pickup truck. I was joking around and having a good time while I was working, but I also felt the need to galvanize the others to keep them focused and I just ended up coming across as really insensitive, abrasive, and bossy, with my irreverent sense of humor coming across as simply disrespectful. One of the women blew up at me, saying she didn't care how much I was contributing to the group because my personality was so insufferable that working with me could never be worth the annoyance. I found myself getting only mildly offended, though I felt that the insult was severe enough to warrant being more upset than I was.

I didn't know how to react so I just wandered off, wondering if I'd really been as disrespectful as the woman had said or if my behavior had been misinterpreted. I walked on a dirt path through a huge open field and eventually came to a train station in the middle of nowhere, where I found a line that would take me back to my city. The interior of the train was very dramatic-looking and peculiar, with an '80s modern-goth style, and basically looked like it was decorated by Lydia's mom from the movie Beetlejuice. When I was about to arrive at my stop, the other passengers informed me that the train wouldn't actually stop and I would have to open the door and jump out when it slowed down enough. There was no station or platform, so I just jumped out onto the dusty ground.

Carpe Vinum

MBTI Type
ISTP
Enneagram
8w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I was skydiving with my best buds from college. I kept brandishing a pair of scissors at them, threatening to cut their parachutes and making them piss in their jumpsuits.

Good times.

prplchknz

MBTI Type
yupp
i did have a dream that my grandpa, a priest, and this kid i used to know cross dressed because i asked them to at church banquet (my mom's church) and the priest couldn't give the blessing because apparently it's against the doctrine to give the blessing in a dress if you're a priest so he delegated it to another priest

EJCC

The Devil of TypoC
MBTI Type
ESTJ
Enneagram
1w9
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
I dreamed that someone (maybe me?) had trapped a bird that was now dead, and as I pried its feather-bare wings open to get a look at its face, I realized that it was still alive, but barely. It had spent days, maybe even a week, slowly dying of hunger and thirst, alone. Horrified, I started to try to nurse it back to health. I had only just gotten it to start drinking water before I woke up.

Lunar Light

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
I have extremely vivid dreams that tend to take place in a fictional, fantasy setting, but lately I've been having realistic nightmares that have to do with the stress I have in my real life.

Currently putting off college, and I had a dream where I was explaining to some friends I saw what was going on with me as I was running away from my parents and the college they forced me to visit. I was talking about my anxiety and then my parents stepped in as my friends asked me what I meant.

So I told them, I don't have my "basic needs" met (implying security and peace of mind), but of course my dad steps in and was like "TINA WE DID NOT TRY SO HARD FOR YEARS TO GET YOU GOOD EDUCATION AT UCLA FOR YOU TO BE UPSET ABOUT CHICKEN TENDERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

and I was like FML WHY

BadOctopus

Suave y Fuerte
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Last night I dreamed that for some reason, I was forced to marry one of my female friends. The worst part was that she was genuinely in love with me, and I didn't want to hurt her, so I had to act like I felt the same way... while all the while I was surreptitiously Googling "how to pretend to be a lesbian" and "how to be attracted to the same sex if you're straight".

I now have even more sympathy for all the gay people in history who have had to pretend to be straight. It must be so awful.

EJCC

The Devil of TypoC
MBTI Type
ESTJ
Enneagram
1w9
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
I had a dream last night about suffering from a disease that left one of my legs completely immobile and numb. It involved me going to the doctor's office, bitching out the doctor for being ignorant, going to ANOTHER doctor, and getting a treatment that I knew would only last a short while, until the inevitable relapse of the disease (which was incurable).

Related aside: Dream science is hilarious. My subconscious went to great lengths to throw random terminology together and rationalize it into an actual medical condition, and somehow it was only after I woke up that I realized it was bullshit.

Julius_Van_Der_Beak

Two-Headed Boy
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
I feel like dreams actually do have a meaning, though. You have to look at it like a piece of literature. Like if I have dreams about snakes, that stands for something.

Kas

Fabula rasa
Tonight I had a dream which could be caused by themightyfetus school thread. I dreamed about having university lecture, but it's my highschool class that was there. Professor was very nasty to one of students, we all were stunned and then one person stood up and left the room. After that everyone (one after another) left the room. It was quite realistic, the people who left first were those who would most likely stood up to the authority.

Yes I know... very dramatic in the “Dead Poets Society” way ;)

angelgirl

MBTI Type
Infj
A few times I've had dreams like I'm flying over the city and there are like... skyscrapers.. and I'm like I need to get home... it's a big city... I'm lost.

Qlip

Post Human Post
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I dreamt I was a young girl in a pale blue dress with white ribbons trying to free a young boy locked in a wrought iron cage in a well kept Victorian home. I snuck into the the room the young boy was kept in with plans to free him. I asked him where the key was, he said that he didn't know, but he pointed at a tiny pine forest in the corner of the room, it was dusted in snow, and I so wanted to play with it. He told me that his keeper, a dour marm, ordered it to lure me over and expose me as a witch.

I've been reading Jung lately.

Flâneuse

don't ask me
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I was wandering around in my old neighborhood and encountered a large, beautiful evergreen forest with a slightly eerie and mystical vibe. I wondered how I could have lived in the area for so long without discovering that place, and started to wander inside. It didn't seem like a typical forest in the South, which are usually dense, humid and full of buzzing and chirping -- this one was sparser and quieter, more tranquil, like a forest up north. As I wandered deeper, I started getting the feeling I wasn't supposed to be there and that I was entering a place full of secrets. What actually happened next was strange but also strangely anticlimactic: I came across a giant, tattered Book of Mormon (at least 2.5 feet long and a foot across) that was hanging from the high tree branch that its pages were wrapped around. Then I noticed a couple walking their dog coming towards me. They said they'd gotten lost and asked for the way out, and I pointed the way. They looked at the huge copy of the religious text on the tree, looked puzzled, and remarked on how random and strange it was. I continued walking, encountering more copies of the Book of Mormon, some of the strewn across the forest floor, and one book with large Hebrew letters on the cover, which I assumed was also a religious text.