User Tag List

Page 20 of 61 FirstFirst ... 10181920212230 ... LastLast

Thread: What's the Last Memorable Dream You Had?

hey ma! got a tatoo Array prplchknz's Avatar
    MBTI
    yupp

i had a dream that i got a job at a grocery store and my job was to blow into this long tube and shot ping pong balls at people as they walked passed. particularly shop lifters it was an awesome job

my job title was: spitballer
    by @magpie

MBTI
    INxJ
    Enneagram
    5w4 sp/sx
    Socionics
    ILI Ni

I remembered walking around a museum-like place then stumbling upon a room full of mirrors, then out of nowhere it was a different room and something is trying to enter the room and I was suddenly panicking to shut every entrance of the room. The door can't seem to close, then I woke up before I saw what's behind the door.

Random dream parts last night.

Enneagream: 5w4 “The Iconoclast”
    Alignment: True Neutral

Just open up your eyes, why don't you grow up and see?
    But what the hell is "growing up" and tell me when will I be?
    Can a single person out there just explain it to me?
    Hey, just tell me how... It's not like I care now.

3ds FC: 4227-3113-2555

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ni

I dreamed about our dog, a Lhasa-apso/pug mix. She learned how to speak english. But it was hard to understand what she was saying. I picked one word out of the stuff she was saying and asked her what it means. She said the word again, so I asked her again what it means, she said it again, so I asked her again what it means. She said, "shit."
    Reminder (for others):
    Your = belonging to you, you're = you are, they're = they are, their = belonging to them, there = not here.

MBTI
    ESFJ
    Enneagram
    3w2 so/sp

Quote Originally Posted by Saoirse View Post
    It was nighttime and I was studying in a library with a high arched ceiling and huge windows. I was really absorbed in what I was studying, but I suddenly became bored and walked out to do something else.
    Warning: pretty gruesome

My dream reminded me of The Monkey's Paw, which made it even harder to get back to sleep.
    *shudder* That story is SO creepy and unsettling.
    “We need to remember what's important in life: friends, waffles, work. Or waffles, friends, work. Doesn't matter, but work is third.” - Leslie Knope

"Nothing lasts forever, some things aren't meant to be. But you'll never find the answers 'til you set your old heart free."

3w2 6w7 1w2
    *Gryffindor*

MBTI
    ESTJ
    Enneagram
    173 so/sx

I don't remember 100% of my dream last night, but it involved a lot of RL people that stress me out, a lot of places/topics that stress me out, and a lot of me doing things incorrectly because I didn't know what people expected of me. So, per usual*, an anxiety dream.

*I think my dreams are 80% anxiety dreams and 20% neutral dreams. Haven't had a good dream or a nightmare in years.
    and it's nice enough to
    make a man
    weep, but I don't
    weep, do
    you?

ESTJ - LSE - ESTj (mbti/socionics)
    1w2/7w6/3w4 so/sx (enneagram)
    lawful good (D&D) / ravenclaw or gryffindor (HP) / boros legion (M:TG)
    conscientious > sensitive > serious (oldham)
    want to ask me something? go for it!

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    3/8 so
    Socionics
    ILE

About a week ago I had a dream I was walking around a videogame shop with my dog, only my dog was a great white shark instead. Still had his face, just his body was a shark, swimming around on the floor. Anyway, I was concerned he would bite someone, he then looked at me and said "If I wanted you dead, do you think you'd still be here?", so after that I took him to my brother's house where my brother and I sat in a weird children's play-pen thing, while my dog played with a young girl. My dog then proceeded to bite the girl's foot off, so we got some guns out of a random cupboard and shot him.

Was a good dream.
    "Inspiring quote by" - Someone

MBTI
    yupp

i had a dream that there was a way to a different universe but when you were there you felt high, but in a peaceful way and @sunyata was there and he was like i didn't do shit and normally this would be boring but i'm so relaxed and not giving a shit that it's awesome then we added voldemort to move the plot along. and it was pointed out wouldn't he feel high as well and just not give a shit aswell? I mean nothing happened in the dream we just kinda sat in a house and did nothing but everyone was feeling a great sense of peace about it.
    by @magpie

morose bourgeoisie Array
    MBTI
    INFP

Jennifer Lawrence was taking me to dinner, on a crazy bus/limo, then we were going to watch a movie.

MBTI
    yupp

I dreamt that i was staying in this small cottage for a month and the dog was their and one day i went in and the dog was covered in blood i left for less than a minute came back she was covered in even more blood all over her head and back so she lied on a pillow that was on the floor and got some bloood on it so the owners come in and they planned to torch the place.

oh earlier there was some sort of fight (this parts fuzzy) by a pack of dogs possessed by demons so she could've been one of them and that's why she was covered in blood

the odd thing was i felt strangely calm the whole dream.
    by @magpie

MBTI
    ESFJ
    Enneagram
    3w2 so/sp

Last night I had a dream that my dad got a job in Wyoming and my whole family moved there. For some reason they were able to force me to move with them, even though I moved out three years ago. I was really pissed about it though, lots of screaming and crying.

But, in my dream apparently Wyoming is right next to Virginia, which is where my ex lives. After being forced to move to Wyoming I discover that their new house is magically only about 45 minutes away from my ex and so we start dating again, which was lovely.

I generally get a long with my parents really well, but I have a LOT of dreams where we get into literal screaming fights about really dumb things. Oh, and I am actually quite good at geography and know that Wyoming is nowhere near Virginia.
    “We need to remember what's important in life: friends, waffles, work. Or waffles, friends, work. Doesn't matter, but work is third.” - Leslie Knope

"Nothing lasts forever, some things aren't meant to be. But you'll never find the answers 'til you set your old heart free."

3w2 6w7 1w2
    *Gryffindor*