User Tag List

Page 18 of 61 FirstFirst ... 8161718192028 ... LastLast

Thread: What's the Last Memorable Dream You Had?

MBTI
    ESTJ
    Enneagram
    173 so/sx

I found out somehow that I had been a supporting actor in "Mad Men", appearing once every 2-3 episodes. The rest of the dream was me searching Wikipedia, YouTube, and IMDB, in a near-panic -- why don't I remember doing that? How recent was this?? -- trying to learn as much about the character, and how I played her, as possible.
    and it's nice enough to
    make a man
    weep, but I don't
    weep, do
    you?

ESTJ - LSE - ESTj (mbti/socionics)
    1w2/7w6/3w4 so/sx (enneagram)
    lawful good (D&D) / ravenclaw or gryffindor (HP) / boros legion (M:TG)
    conscientious > sensitive > serious (oldham)
    want to ask me something? go for it!
    Likes prplchknz liked this post

MBTI
    ESFJ
    Enneagram
    3w2 so/sp

Last night Meryl Streep was in my living room and I was trying to convince her to watch The Devil Wears Prada because she had apparently never seen it.
    “We need to remember what's important in life: friends, waffles, work. Or waffles, friends, work. Doesn't matter, but work is third.” - Leslie Knope

"Nothing lasts forever, some things aren't meant to be. But you'll never find the answers 'til you set your old heart free."

3w2 6w7 1w2
    *Gryffindor*

Likes prplchknz, EJCC liked this post

hey ma! got a tatoo Array prplchknz's Avatar
    MBTI
    yupp

not as exciting as a lot of my other dreams, but i dreamt last night that I had bed bugs, and the burrowed into my skin so I had to squeeze them out
    by @magpie

MBTI
    INFJ

I was watching an eclipse of the moon. Which was spinning. And apparently on fire.

Senior Member Array RedAmazoneFriendZone's Avatar
    MBTI
    ESFP
    Enneagram
    7w8 sx/sp

I was inside a huge house. My (virtual) family was rushing out, and I was just looking at the flames coming to my feet wondering "What do I feel now?". Maybe it is time to run away with them instead of remaining all by myself...
    I only felt slightly afraid by the fire in the room.

In the 2nd one I was in a train.
    I saw in front of me an ex friend of mine with a guitar in her back, she was travelling with a boy I know.
    I apparently crossed them by chance.
    The train stopped. I said I'm gonna smoke a cigaret. The boy came with me and we smoked together.
    Someone blew the whistle, the boy jumped in the train in a rush.
    I just remained on the platform saying "oh shit it's leaving!" and smoking my cigaret in a slow move.
    At this moment I felt quite anxious and was thinking :
    "How am I gonna find my suit-cases now, they don't even know where I am going!"
    Then I told myself : "It's gonna be ok, we're gonna find a solution !"

I found my luggages back in the evening, as they both found me back ,smiling and welcoming.
    Without any phone or anything. A kind of miracle...
    ALL THAT WE SEE OR SEEM TO BE IS BUT A DREAM WITHIN A DREAM

hey ma! got a tatoo Array prplchknz's Avatar
    MBTI
    yupp

I was napping at my mom's house and a voice from downstairs wakes me saying "I'm home" or something and it's my dad's I get excited (because he's suppose to be dead) and I'm like "what?" "dad?" "hello" but i'm also scared cuz what if it's a demon or something and I try to get out of bed and go downstairs to see but I can't get out of bed like I can but I can't keep my eyes open and no matter which way i turn when i stand up I end up back in the bed so frustrating. so I fall back asleep then wake again in my dream and get on the computer and tell people. then I wake for real and do the same thing.

oh and the whole dream i felt extremely drugged. even when i got online in the dream. so if i die it's either a ghost a demon or my apartment.

oh and we used to have an orange cat in my dream he'd end up at the church and my mom would (in my dream put out flyers) and then a church person would return him by putting him in the mailbox, which in my dream was what you'd do with lost cats put them in a mail box and they'd show up on the door step of the owner's house
    by @magpie

harry potter characters non-PG dream????

Your kisses, sweeter than honey. But guess what, so is my money.
    Likes prplchknz, EJCC liked this post

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram

There were girls and weed.

Senior Member Array

I felt oddly exhausted in the middle of the day so I lay down for a nap. I was back in my old neighbourhood and had gone out for a walk when the world was suddenly all in shades of grey. No colour. I was then inside a stone keep watching the storm come in and my body went to fatigue and weakness.I distinctly remember thinking As long as I can get home before this sets in it will be alright. Then I was walking the streets to go home again but it was like walking through honey and my body was failing me with this weird fatigue. I woke up feeling like I was drugged, all hungover and my head was so fuzzy.

The Green Jolly Robin H. Array GarrotTheThief's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENTJ

Quote Originally Posted by Chthonic View Post
    I felt oddly exhausted in the middle of the day so I lay down for a nap. I was back in my old neighbourhood and had gone out for a walk when the world was suddenly all in shades of grey. No colour. I was then inside a stone keep watching the storm come in and my body went to fatigue and weakness.I distinctly remember thinking As long as I can get home before this sets in it will be alright. Then I was walking the streets to go home again but it was like walking through honey and my body was failing me with this weird fatigue. I woke up feeling like I was drugged, all hungover and my head was so fuzzy.
    some say that grayscale symbolizes intellectualization where as color symbolizes emotion.

A neighborhood symbolizes your total self and perhaps in the past symbolizes thinking of how you were in the past.

"As long as you get back home," might mean you may have been over analyzing something about yourself from the past and maybe you were too hard on yourself about it - hence feeling drugged, or like you went out to get smashed to help forget about something.

Take it with a grain of salt...I'm not a pro at this but I'm good with symbols.
    "i shut the door and in the morning
    it was open
    -the end"

Olemn slammed his hammer and from the sparks on the metal of his anvil came the spheres of the heavens.

Sayrah blew life into the spheres and they moved. From her wheel she weaved the names of people in to mystery.
    Likes Chthonic liked this post