• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

What's the Last Memorable Dream You Had?

Frosty

Poking the poodle
Instinctual Variant
sp
:worthy:

Every leader who wants to take over the world posts their picture everywhere.

Just sayin'. :D

Just biding my time, gotsa tie up all of those loose ends before I make my big glorious reveal!

... Right now I am just the woman behind the curtain...

:peepwall:

That will have to suffice for right now! Dagnabit emojis. No freaking curtains. First thing gone in the new world order.

prplchknz

MBTI Type
yupp
I was at the sprint store and it was full of people and this lady was buying a galaxy s6 and blah blah things happened than she gets ready to purchase it and goes "I cleaned out my bank account so i could afford this phone"

Senkrad

MBTI Type
FiTe
Enneagram
YwX
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I dreamt that I had to clean out the apartment of a fat, singing lady. Unfortunately, I got lost in the apartment and cleaned the wrong room because Benjamin didn't want his room clean.
So they threw me out on the streets of Paris and I somehow got a job serving tea. No one ever bought any tea from me because my partner informed me that baby corn means bye bye in french.

Then I woke up.

Luke O

Super Ape
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
I had to take my daughter to the toilet for a poo, but she wouldn't wipe herself, I had to do it for her. Thing is, there was another girl with us, I didn't recognise her but in this dream, she was my adopted daughter. I asked if she could help my daughter take care of herself. There was a deep sadness with this other girl, as if she had been through a lot (she was about 7) and she started crying. So I asked her to come over and I comforted her. She said "I love you, daddy. I know you're not my real dad but I love you."

prplchknz

MBTI Type
yupp
had a dream/nightmare that this guy looked exactly like my father showed up and said he was my dad and faked his death for some bs reason and had been hiding in the texas dessert. I started noticing something off and i was like that's not him and no one believe me he kept doing things my dad would never do and he was picking up that so he started trying to get rid of me. i finally conviced my mom and she was like ok i'll kick him out.

prplchknz

MBTI Type
yupp
I was still in florida and I was coming back for easter and my mom's like yeah the temperature is 105, i get their and its cold and snowing.I talk to an old childhood friend. then i go out and come home but i lose my car (as in i don't know where the place is i park it) so i'm walking around looking for this tropical cafe my friend shows up and he does a search through siri but sends it to my phone and y phone starts calling this place which i learn its in wicker park in chicago even though he said down town memphis. and then i'm going by a hospital and the ER doc is there he's giving mouth to mouth to a patient who has collapsed on the floor by a gurney. and then some stuff about stairs.

/DG/

silentigata ano (profile)
I just had a dream last night where I and a group of people had to coat all of the walls entirely in maple syrup. I'm not really sure why.

Swivelinglight

Permabanned
I keep dreaming about a song of ice and fire. It's starting to get really annoying; but that's not going to stop me from reading the books.

Midoughni

I was in what looked like an elevated, industrial water park. It was storming and the park was beginning to flood. The immediate atmosphere was dark and hazy, but in the distance there was this futuristic city in the sky that was lit by an orange sunset. Everyone was preparing for a war with the city. It felt like the world was on the verge of apocalypse. I felt out of place, like no one cared that I was there, but I knew I was supposed to be there because I saw members of my old unit and my platoon sergeant asked me to re-enlist to aid the fight. He seemed preoccupied and dispassionate, like the rest of the people there. They were all busy and running around, but there was no communication. I felt like I had to find my mother. When I did, she was kneeling by a pool of water and her neck was bleeding. I healed her somehow and told her I was running away to go live somewhere with wide, open fields, where I would feel safe. Before I did, my platoon sergeant noticed me unexpectedly and wished me farewell, even though I thought I would get in trouble for trying to escape.

Showbread

climb on
MBTI Type
ESFJ
Enneagram
3w2
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
I was Leslie Knope, but also still me. Like I had all of my memories and life experiences, but I also knew I was Leslie. The important part was that I got to make out with Ben Wyatt. :happy2: It was pretty much wonderful. Except we were at my high school, that was weird.

GarrotTheThief

The Green Jolly Robin H.
MBTI Type
ENTJ
i was at this dudes house who posts pictures on facebook of his guns and has corn rolls. He smokes a lot of cheebuh and he is white and about 5'3" and extraordinarily fat and has like ten motorcycles.

I helped his wife go get something from the car. He was looking at us from the window and when he stopped looking me and his wife smashed in the backseat of his car. She started by grabbing my crotch so I pressed her up against the car and dry humped her until we were finally in the smash.

Later a talking bunny was running from a dumb cat.

star tripper

MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I've never understood the whole sp-lasters not loving sleep because I love most of my dreams. They're thrilling. And if I dance a little too close to the edge, I start lucid dreaming and come up with a neat way to survive and save the day. 90% of the reason I sleep is to dream.

My dream last night entailed me setting a trap to catch Dexter Morgan. But for some reason, in this dream, I was kind of in love with him. Whereas I don't find him remotely sexy when I'm awake, this time his quiet intensity made me really home in on him. It oddly made the process of laying the trap simultaneously easier and harder. I was consulting Professor Chang about a Xenothium-powered suit to wear under my clothes should the plan go awry. But I shouldn't've trusted Professor Chang because the suit started poisoning me and I felt my body morph into that of a Wendigo. It became a race against time to engineer an antidote.

I didn't get to finish the dream because my dad swung by for breakfast. I might come up with an ending on my own just for fun.

Betty Blue

Let me count the ways
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7W6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I dreamt someone had taken my advice and had come around to thank me. Hello ego.

GarrotTheThief

The Green Jolly Robin H.
MBTI Type
ENTJ
i dreamed i was walking down the street waiting for buses in a fabricated city which was a syncretic, patchwork of all the cities i've evern been to.

It was dark and mysterious. There was a building and people were screaming from the top floor.

There were houses and i could see through the walls. I hid in a crevis on the facade of some brick and mortar and my friend found me and pulled me out.

Flâneuse

don't ask me
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Lately all of my dreams are either ridiculously banal and boring or really heavy and depressing.

I was with some faceless unidentified woman who was reading me summaries of movies. After hearing about a movie in which a man has to take care of his dying wife, I suddenly found myself within the death scene, only able to observe rather than interact with anything. It took place in a small upstairs room of an old house that I later realized was being used as a very basic hospital. I was surprised by how young the couple was (the husband was probably no older than his early thirties and the wife couldn't have been older than 25). The husband was weeping as his wife took her last breaths, supporting her head against his chest as her body went limp. For a few moments after she went completely still and her eyes stopped blinking, he continued to hold on to her until, in a sight that was both disturbing and bizarrely humorous, her body seemed to turn to the consistency of soft clay, her neck elongated until her head turned downward and bloodlessly detached from the rest of her body, and her whole body deflated as though all the blood, muscles, and bones had suddenly vanished, leaving a limp sack of skin. The husband didn't react and continued to hold on, her flattened body draped over him like a blanket.

I was able to walk out of the actual movie but stay within the setting, and I lost the sense that what I was seeing was fictional. Temporarily losing my regard for others' privacy, I wandered into another room in the house/hospital, and saw an obese woman with shortly cropped reddish hair lying in bed, with two tall thin girls sitting in chairs beside her. For some reason they were friendly to me and treated me like they knew me.

In a later dream that I barely remember, I lived in a big concrete-and-log house that looked very similar to the hospital, with twins that looked like slightly younger versions of the girls in my dream. I think I was staying in a tiny windowless room directly under the roof (one of the walls sharply slanted downwards) that I had to crawl to get into.

Chrysanthea

All I can remember from last night is that after I woke up, my muscles remained paralyzed (quite a common phenomenon for me actually) and some creepy ass man was approaching my bedside. But before I could be assaulted by the shadowy figure right before my eyes, I morphed the thing into a giant fluffy Pikachu and everything was alright. Though sometimes when I end up in Sleep Paralysis I purposely try to hallucinate the most disturbing images possible just hoping it'd startle me enough to get my muscles moving again. Sometimes I wish it would last longer just so I could further witness what capabilities my mind possesses in such a state, but unfortunately it only happens like once every few months.

[Edit]: Okay so I just reread the title of this thread and I guess I just completely missed the point of it having to be my last memorable dream, not just my last dream. Oh well... I may come back to this later and be more interesting.

Mal12345

Permabanned
MBTI Type
IxTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I take .5 mg of melatonin at bed time, so I could give plenty of weird dream information. But this one was weird enough to be memorable.

I was dreaming when suddenly I heard my alarm clock go off. Its alarm starts out quiet and then gets louder and louder, and this is what I heard. So I duly woke up, rather puzzled because today isn't a work day for me. But even more puzzling is the fact that the alarm hadn't gone off at all. And, it was 3:33 AM, which isn't a time I set the alarm to wake me up.