User Tag List

Page 16 of 61 FirstFirst ... 6141516171826 ... LastLast

Thread: What's the Last Memorable Dream You Had?

Senior Member Array

Quote Originally Posted by Nicodemus View Post
    I had a threesome with my flatmate and some unknown guy. Very unpractical, as by flatmate is completely straight.
    But is he attractive? Straight is a lot more flexible than the title implies.... did you ask him what he was dreaming about last night?

Senior Member Array

I kept walking into my neighbours house and discovering that more people lived there than I realised. Then someone was there and I am suddenly pregnant. Why must the next 7 year cycle of my life always be symbolised by a preganancy?

Quote Originally Posted by Chthonic View Post
    But is he attractive? Straight is a lot more flexible than the title implies.... did you ask him what he was dreaming about last night?
    Yes, he is attractive. I think he would be up for a threesome, but not without a woman involved...

Senior Member Array

Quote Originally Posted by Nicodemus View Post
    Yes, he is attractive. I think he would be up for a threesome, but not without a woman involved...
    Shemale?

Quote Originally Posted by Chthonic View Post
    Shemale?
    Then I would be out.

hey ma! got a tatoo Array prplchknz's Avatar
    MBTI
    yupp

I dreamt I was at a meet up (which means I probably should get a life) and @SpankyMcFly was there so I asked his opinion on my type and because I moved 5 inches to the right when I asked the system he used as not MBTI he used some other system but it also had 4 letters and he said something like AO and forget the rest. Because I was not sitting in the be typed by MBTI spot because how was I suppose to know that? Than later I was in class and instead of a wall there was dark blue curtain and behind that was a backstage area and we accidently found this secret society of people dressed like the CIA it was more secretive than them but less than the Illuminati. So we had to join (me and my classmates) it was that or be killed. Then I'm walking around and I have to go into the air duct so I climb in and I begin falling but the background is like in a cartoon where it's a solid color and there's objects below me and one of them is a maze and I almost run into and luigi (from super mario brothers is at the bottom) and he goes "good thing you didn't run into the maze you'd have to complete it" which would mean it would take longer for me to reach the bottom and meet up with him which was my goal.

btw AO meant Ambivert Observant
    by @magpie

MBTI
    jedi
    Enneagram

Scuba diving, a giant underwater engine made of rock spewing magma and gasses from a warped head.

I think I remember, it was my task to seal it...

Likes prplchknz liked this post

Permabanned Array
    MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp

There were two birds preening each other up on a tree branch, outside my bedroom window this morning, with puffed up feathers.

*coos*

Robots. And Aliens. And Stuff.
    To avoid criticism, do nothing, say nothing, be nothing.
    ~ Elbert Hubbard

Music provides one of the clearest examples of a much deeper relation between mathematics and human experience.

Permabanned Array
    MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram

Default Can you analyze this dream?

I was in the middle of the wood. Beautiful girl singing on the tree. I approached her. She jumped in front of me.
    "I'm Carry."
    "I'm Neo."
    "Theres something I must to tell you about the Matrix."
    "Ooh, no, I'm in the Matrix".
    "No, you are in the real world now. The Matrix is the system created by robots. It's like the real world, but it isn't real. The Matrix is real, but it's like the real world that isn't real.At least that's what the robots want's to think. But, I dont think that robots are real...Wait!"

Last edited by hacbad macbar; 10-22-2014 at 09:27 PM.