User Tag List

Page 13 of 61 FirstFirst ... 3111213141523 ... LastLast

Thread: What's the Last Memorable Dream You Had?

Senior Member Array RedAmazoneFriendZone's Avatar
    MBTI
    ESFP
    Enneagram
    7w8 sx/sp

I was sleeping with my banker. Don't even know how it ended...
    ALL THAT WE SEE OR SEEM TO BE IS BUT A DREAM WITHIN A DREAM

MBTI
    ESTJ
    Enneagram
    173 so/sx

Dreamed a couple of nights ago that I had to comfort someone who was a complete emotional mess. Which actually happened to me today! Different person, but still -- weird coincidence.
    and it's nice enough to
    make a man
    weep, but I don't
    weep, do
    you?

ESTJ - LSE - ESTj (mbti/socionics)
    1w2/7w6/3w4 so/sx (enneagram)
    lawful good (D&D) / ravenclaw or gryffindor (HP) / boros legion (M:TG)
    conscientious > sensitive > serious (oldham)
    want to ask me something? go for it!

MBTI
    ISFJ
    Enneagram
    9w8 sp/sx
    Socionics
    ESI Fi

My eyebrows detached themselves from my face, turned into crows, and flew off into the night.

I wonder wether they lost or found themselves?
    「 」

"Thông tin khá bổ ích, mong mọi người sẽ đóng góp nhiều hơn thông tin dạng như thế này để forum thêm phần đa dạng."
    -jasonrobert252

9w8-2w1-6w7

Quote Originally Posted by Corsiva View Post
    My eyebrows detached themselves from my face, turned into crows, and flew off into the night.

I wonder wether they lost or found themselves?
    They rejoined their family on Theo Waigel:

noʎ ɟo ǝʇnɔ ʍoH Array Mademoiselle's Avatar
    MBTI
    -NTJ
    Enneagram
    5w4
    Socionics
    LIE Ni

Sneaking and tricking a giant crocodile to go out from my house.
    The doors where too weak to prevent the crocodile form entering the house again.
    I was thinking of a way to secure the door.
    '''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''' '''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''' '''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''' '''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''' ''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''
    ||||||||||||
    …Order >> Chaos >> Order
    ————

I met my idol and was very excited to finally speak with him but before I could open my mouth he turned into my future female mentor. Needless to add, I was very disappointed.
    Night is another candle

MBTI
    FiSi
    Enneagram
    937 sp/so

1. I was considering buying a house that was located in an old, European-style, fairy tale-esque neighborhood built on a high plateau. It could only be reached by climbing an extremely tall, wide, but steep brick staircase.

2. I went to a '50s-style movie theatre but found out that instead of actually showing movies, they were performing little one-person plays for audiences of less than fifteen people. I saw some guy in long black robes (like a monk) performing a one-man version of a Shakespeare play (wtf) outside in the middle of a miniature amphitheater.

3. I saw some guy jumping to his death from an extremely tall building. It looked like it was in the middle of some chaotic, decaying dystopian metropolis.
    “If you hate a person, you hate something in him that is part of yourself. What isn't part of ourselves doesn't disturb us.” - Hermann Hesse

hey ma! got a tatoo Array prplchknz's Avatar
    MBTI
    yupp

dreamt that my brother made popcorn and it was good (my brother makes reallly good popcorn) then went somewhere and someone else made a huge bowl of popcorn which was even better than my brother's

and I had another dream that I went out to eat with my dad, but I was sitting in a wheel chair (I didn't even need one in the dream) and I told him that I drank on occasion and he was like you've already told me this. theres more to it, but I can't remember the rest.
    by @magpie

across the universe Array Olm the Water King's Avatar
    MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    459 sx/so
    Socionics
    EII

Last night, I had an emotionally disturbing and unpleasant dream. I went on vacation to this small island with a big house on it with a couple of people (some of them I know irl). So we were there and getting comfy and all, and then we realized that outside the house was this area with lots of stuff that was in a state of mess and needed to be sorted out and arranged. Me and this other person volunteered to do it. The stuff was all sorts of things, old pictures, books, toys, some of them were animal toys that were actually alive and breathing. I remember feeling sorry for some of them because they looked hungry. Anyway, we were arranging all of this, and I was doing my best, I think I did a good job, at least as good as the other person, if not better, but for some reason, the people there started criticising and laughing at me. They weren't pleased with the way I was doing the job. I didn't understand why. I felt humiliated and unappreciated.

The second half of the dream took part in the evening inside the house. We were relaxing and stuff, and then we started talking about our views and feelings about certain things. When I expressed my own feelings and views, the others made it clear that they don't agree with me and that I should be quiet because they don't like my views and they don't like me. In fact, they said that the next day they would invite even more people who don't like me.

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sp/so

I walking through another state, maybe Georgia, when I came across a small town going through hard times. There were Native Americans there, members of the Kiyugi tribe. (That's not an actual thing.) The government sent a notice telling them the lease on their buildings was up and they were about to lose their town. The tribe was gearing up to sue the Taos Pueblo and a minority group in Japan who made something called oukuyo dolls. I think it was something about copyright or trademark infringement. (?) If the Kiyugis won, they'd have enough money to pay off the government and remain on their ancestral land.

I don't remember exactly how it happened, but I got to talking with their chief and told him his plan was awful. He became livid. I asked him to summarize their problem, explain what he wanted for his tribe, and to explain briefly how his plan would solve the problem while bringing the Kiyugis closer to his goal.

He realized suing other groups wouldn't help the Kiyugis in the long run, so we sat down and started brainstorming how to stop the government from kicking them out of their town. For some reason, my days as a wanderer were postponed until the tribe's problem was resolved. I was annoyed but reluctantly became an activist. At the end of the dream, I was painting picket signs in the community center with the tribe members.