User Tag List

Page 12 of 61 FirstFirst ... 2101112131422 ... LastLast

Thread: What's the Last Memorable Dream You Had?

hey ma! got a tatoo Array prplchknz's Avatar
    MBTI
    yupp

3 parts or 3 seperate dreams. first part:
    I dreamt that i was watching buffy but there was a story arch where her and kendra (the slayer that is called after she is killed temporairly by the master in season 1) are in jail and the big baddy is the main guard
    2.)I'm at my mom's house and i wake up from dream one and everything is flashing so i get scared and worried that I'm dead
    3.)I'm at my current place my college room mate is visiting we had to my car there's 3 of us and my old room mate asks if she wants me for her to drive. I'm like wait? what? we're going somewhere? and she's like ok I'm driving. and I'm like no i mean i didn't know we were going anywhere i'm in pajamas let me go change first. so she's like ok the bumper starts falling off i go change

my dreams sucked btw
    by @magpie

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    468 sx/sp
    Socionics
    EII None

I dreamed I lived in a big apartment building and I came home in the middle of the night one night, opened the door, went to the bedroom, got in bed, went to sleep. When I woke up, I didn't recognize the room I was in. It was not my bedroom. I stumbled out to the living room to find several black people sitting there, like face palming, not sure of what to do. Turns out it was their apartment and somehow I spent the night in their bed. They had been waiting for hours for me to wake up and explain myself. I couldn't.

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 so/sx
    Socionics
    EII Ne

I had a very strange one last night. A young boy was trying to kill my mother. We were in some kind of bizarre college and nature setting. I'm not sure if the boy was my brother, or if he just sort of looked like him.

@Tiltyred, that is epic.

Permabanned Array
    MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp

Where to begin..

I dreamt I was at a pub up in Northern New Brunswick, singing traditional Acadien songs with my family. Then there was this moment, where my Uncle gets up with an accordion, and starts leading us all in this "Family Song" we all know (though no such song exists). Everyone is taking turns singing a verse, and then periodically we all join in together for the chorus.

The damndest thing is, it was an original song! I sang it back to myself that morning, just to see if the tune actually made sense in reality and it was pretty good. And then after a few hours I totally lost the melody, and can only vaguely recall how it went. I should have recorded it, just so I could have shown it to my family.

Let me count the ways Array HelenOfTroy's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7W6 sp/sx
    Socionics
    IEE

I have daydreams all the time that are pretty full on. I sometimes have visions (invented visualisations not bible style) or daydreams walking down the street. I know i'm not crazy I just have a vivid imagination. I was daydreaming I met up with someone for the first time I had been anxious about meeting and it was really serene and we just linked arms and carried on walking.
    "We knew he was someone who had a tragic flaw, that's where his greatness came from"

hey ma! got a tatoo Array prplchknz's Avatar
    MBTI
    yupp

I was at the therapist's office and apparently i didn't look well she kept asking what's wrong? and i was like i'm fine. and she was like no you're not you need to go to the hospital you probably will need CPR and so lot of back and forth than she calls someone and says i need to be checked out and that i need to stay over night. and she's trying to get me to put on my shoes and I'm refusing, cuz i'm completely fine with dying. and then my mom calls irl and wakes me up.
    by @magpie

MBTI
    esTP
    Enneagram
    827 sp/so
    Socionics
    SLE Ti

I was at a party on a rooftop downtown, a fancy party with a string quartet and such. almost everyone else had already gone inside to dance but I stayed outside, leaning against the railing and looking out over the city... I was drinking again, gin and tonics.

blocks north I saw smoke start to rise in a column from an intersection, black smoke and sirens started. a few moments later the same thing happened at the next intersection closer and then closer and closer. people came out in the streets and started looting and destroying cars and property and setting things on fire. I just watched.

finally I found out what the smoke was coming from when I saw a group of men below necklacing a man in the intersection. footsteps were coming up the stairs and the door to the room inside was being broken down. I knew that there was going to be violence and that by this point it was happening citywide but I didn't care... I accepted it I guess. there was screaming inside and the sounds of things breaking and then some armed people came out onto the rooftop where I was. I finished my drink and leaned back over the edge and fell.

that was it...
    Human beings make life so interesting. Do you know that in a universe so full of wonders, they have managed to invent boredom? -Terry Pratchett

Eating cake: one cake made out of frogs, tadpoles, newts, worms, etc, and the other cake a huge bloated toad stuffed full of cake batter (crammed with.distressful bread) and cooked. Bleurrrrgh.
    Deciding to get refresher driver lessons - which cost $2000 plus.

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    729 sx/sp
    Socionics
    IEE Ne

last night i dreamed i was at some weird campish place. there were people crammed into rooms, sleeping >10 people in beds on the floor. everything was dark and dirty. i went there by boat not knowing much about it, under the idea that it would be something fun or interesting to do. getting away.

once i got there, i realized there was more going on than i thought. some people were police officers and i wasn't supposed to let anyone know that. i was with another woman who was kind of "on my side". she seemed more privy to what was happening, what secrets we knew and what we had to hide, than i was.

some investigator came in. i think he was there to help us. there was cat feces everywhere. this was an important thing he was there to investigate, the cat poop. where it was, etc. someone else from the camp saw him and asked about him. i somehow alluded to the fact that he was an official of some sort, and immediately felt by him and my companion that i shouldn't have done that. she and i were in a much cleaner room. no cat poop. we had to kind of pretend that we were living in the same awful conditions as everyone else so we weren't found out. the whole time, i was regretting not having listened on the boat ride in to what i was getting myself into. at the same time, i was kind of turned off by the sneaky nature of everything and was kind of glad i didn't feel 'in on' anything.
    You hem me in -- behind and before;
    you have laid your hand upon me.
    Such knowledge is too wonderful for me,
    too lofty for me to attain.