• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

What's the Last Memorable Dream You Had?

senza tema

nunc rosa cras fex
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I often have annoyingly realistic dreams.

Like, in last night's dream, I was horny and cranky and needed to cum quickly so I reached for my vibrator ... but it wouldn't work. Or rather, it was emitting the faintest, slowest, saddest vibrations ever. I tried swapping out the batteries, shaking it, jiggling it around to fix any potential loose connections, getting more and more frustrated with each attempt. Nope. Nothing.

It was a terrible dream.

:mad:

prplchknz

MBTI Type
yupp
for about the past week almost every night i've been having dreams where the theme is i have cancer really bad and am dying, and it's beginning to freak me out

prplchknz

MBTI Type
yupp
Last night i dreamt: that i was walking around the neighborhood i grew up in and a had to climb this wall, but i wearing heels so i did and then it turned into a school/home for behaviorly disturbed boys so i'm walking around the place (inside) and i talk to this kids mom who is like "yeah he's 13 but still in 3rd grade" and then i keep walking and I run into this boy and he says to me "When I get out i'm getting bathsalts" and I go "Like the ones from miami?" him "yeah" and I say something then he goes "The kind you put in water that fizzles and make your skin soft" and I respond with "That's better then what i thought you were talking about" then I'm in the car with my mom and [MENTION=825]ygolo[/MENTION] is there in the back seat and my mom's annoyed about something and ygolo is oblivious to it becuase my mom doesn't say when she's annoyed she just radiates this energy that makes you really uncomfortable, some song comes on the radio and ygolo asks my mom to turn it up, and my mom really doesn't want to but does anyways.

93JC

I was in my grandmother's house after she had died, going through old belongings. Part dream and part memory.

Thalassa

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx
I dreamed I was with my ESFJ ex, and I actually remembered the sense of love and safety of being held by him, but then all of the other horrible shit that Werner Hozog would like to make a droll bitter documentary about (says stuff like I don't see love or life in chickens but profound staring stupidity, honestly if it wasn't for Grizzly Man I would suggest Werner Herzog be quietly drowned as some brilliant, intellectual sociopath that had merits but was mostly just this weird unfeeling dick, is he an INTJ?) ...THEN I dreamed about ESXP, I am processing a lot of romantic or sexual relationship now, and the dreams are weirdly realistic, like even my dreams are literal, like here's the value but here's the consequences, see what you get but what you lost, think again and choose next time much more carefully.

Edit: Lest anyone question my disdain for Werner Herzog, he's a loser who hates all living things (people, chickens, bears) who has convinced you he's a genius because of his schizotypal shoe eating personality. Chickens Join People on the List of Things Werner Herzog Has Disdain For

EJCC

The Devil of TypoC
MBTI Type
ESTJ
Enneagram
1w9
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
I was back in college -- my first one, not the one I ended up graduating from -- and walked into concert band rehearsal, only to realize that 1) I hadn't signed up for classes this semester, and 2) I hadn't really shown up for rehearsals the previous semester. The band director (who in real life was the percussion ensemble instructor) looked extremely disappointed in me, walked all the way across the auditorium to lead me away from the percussion section and towards the upright basses. The implication was that he was so disappointed in my drumming that he thought I needed to learn a new instrument. I realized in that moment that learning another new instrument -- I'm already learning the mandolin -- would be too much, plus I wasn't even enrolled in that class. So I apologized to the band director and left.

On my way out the door, I checked Facebook and saw that I had apparently posted some awful secret about the band director's kids(???), claiming to have been bribed $5 to do it -- but I had no memory of doing that and hadn't even known that secret until then. Horrified, I deleted the post immediately, and started planning a lengthy apology email to the band director, explaining everything, and hoping that I'd be able to come back to band someday.

I headed "back home", which led into what was essentially a second dream. I was living in one of four rooms in this unusual and modern house -- my room was connected by a long hallway to another room, and I didn't know the people who lived in it. The doors connected to the hallway led to 1) my room, 2) their room, 3) a bathroom, 4) a huge patio overlooking a forested cliff face, and 5) the main part of the house (which I never saw). I was holding something that I needed to put back into my room, and I opened a bedroom door and threw it in -- realizing too late that it was the wrong bedroom. So I awkwardly knocked on the door and apologized for doing that, and asked if I could go in and retrieve it. So I went in and as I was trying to get to the thing -- for some reason their room was incredibly tall and had a LOT of mezzanines(?), so I had to do a lot of climbing and going up and down stairs -- I was talking to the guys living in the room and getting to know them. And all the while there was this undertone of insecurity and shame from what happened with the band director in the first part of the dream.

Showbread

climb on
MBTI Type
ESFJ
Enneagram
3w2
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
I had a dream that I was back in CA with my parents for my birthday for some reason. To celebrate my birthday a bunch of my friends from OR came down to visit, and we ended up at the zoo... Because who doesn't want to go to the zoo for their 22-23rd birthday? Anyway, my friends arrive and INTP friend (who is male, and straight) is wearing women's clothing. Specifically, a v-neck fitted t-shirt, hoodie with rhinestones, fitted bootcut jeans, and heals. :huh: His girlfriend was also there.

In my dream I remember consciously thinking "Well, if his girlfriend is okay with it I probably shouldn't say anything..." Which would so NOT happen. lol I told him about my dream and his first question was "Did I look pretty? Did my calves look amazing from the heels?" (He has a weird calf thing). He then went on to psychoanalyze my dream and determine that we have simply become such close friends he is basically a woman to me. :laugh: Which not entirely true, I still find him pretty handsome.

Flâneuse

don't ask me
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
My recollection of last night's dream is pretty unclear. I remember I was traveling with a group of strangers and acquaintances and we were trying to get to our final destination. I think we had to travel on a river surrounded by a dense tropical forest and then across a tiny bayou that looked like part of the Deep South. There were crocodilians in the water (a recurring motif in my dreams), but I don't remember if I actually saw them or if I was just informed they were there.

I also remember a boat capsizing and getting trapped under it, but I don't know if that was part of this dream or another one.

93JC

I and many of my high school classmates became doctors, and we all worked at the same hospital. I personally delivered a particular stretcher to one of colleague's clinics. It was important for reasons I'm not sure of. It took me quite a while to get it there, the hospital was enormous and the path I took meandered quite a lot.

Dannik

MBTI Type
ISTP
Enneagram
I often have many different dreams set in the same city,
that are very bleak and longing...
In a harrowing city of quietude and emptiness, of violence and horrors,
the same wrecked city that is more familiar to me than any real city,
a specific welcoming city, where i feel at home and could direct you to the pub or the firehouse- Or the lot where they kill people, and eat them.
and sad houses, and desire running up the north main street, and down through the park and families that I hate to live upon.
and terror of us, in dark streets and abandonment that grows, and unfamiliarity - wild, unchecked - in lots behind it all.
and across from the colossus -
my home,
my dereliction.
and not by choice
the city turns back on you in small ways and gaps -
and you wreck yourself upon it.

Anyway, that is how my dreams go.

prplchknz

MBTI Type
yupp
I had a dream about this device that was like a microwave but instead of heating things up it cooled things off, so if you had something room temp like soda or juice you could put it in there for a minute and it be fridge temp. (think they should invent that). I was in this big giant room and there were people (so it was public place, it was like a chuk-e-cheese school cafeteria hybrid) and i had just cooled my energy drink down and turned into two really hot cups of coffee and it turned out we were leaving and i got startled and spilled really hot coffee on my crotch, and it was like you're being lazy! take out the trash! and so i did and one was the most complicated trash bag ever, it was part broom welcome mat hybrid.Right before I went to take out the trash I was asked why my pants were wet I was like I just spilled coffee on myself, it actually burned i felt it, and the lady who was obviously in charge told this other girl who did the same thing to go to the nurse but i had to take out the trash. then I was at my moms house doing something for her on her computer and i had coffee and i put the mug upside down full of coffee accidently, and go "oh shit" but was able to flip it without having the coffee go everywhere, and then i was listening to my dad's pandora and decided to switch to mine and it asked me how long i had been listening to pandora where i'm from and listed them and then said if your from finland push this button and i was infront of the cooling device again, which didn't really question it well i did i wondered why finland was a tiny button, but now i wonder if that was the power button to the device as finland is really cold

Chthonic

I dreamt the house I live in (which isn't my present one) was being sold and the new owners sought to reconstruct it through renovation. I pointed out how they could lose one room and gain another more useful one by doing that. They agreed and undid all the work of the previous owners to come up with something far better.

prplchknz

MBTI Type
yupp
3 people died in my dream 2 commited suicide and one just died and got possessed by evil then i ate cheese cake but they were huge pieces so i bought 3 and only 1.19 each and really good.

93JC

I dreamt that I had knocked up my girlfriend, and the day of the dream happened to be the day she went into labour.

I say "my girlfriend" but I don't actually know who this woman was: I never saw her face in the course of the dream, and we never actually talked to each other. She wasn't somebody I already know in real life, or at least I don't think she was.

Most of the dream was just me carrying out an otherwise normal day until I received a phone call at work telling me she was going to the hospital. I finished off whatever it was I was doing before getting in my car and driving to the hospital as quickly as I could, but traffic was particularly heavy and the dream ended before I reached my destination.

A lot of the dream consisted of silent thoughts to myself as I was driving. This pregnancy was not planned, at all, however we were both happy about it. We had contemplated marriage however we had not come to a conclusion; we would wait until sometime after the birth. One life-changing event at a time.

I felt overwhelmingly prepared. I was rushing to the hospital to be with her and felt no anxiety or worry about what was about to happen. I think we had discussed what would happen on this day many times before so in a weird way it felt kind of routine. I didn't feel any kind of apprehension, nor much excitement, about becoming a father. It felt more important to "stick to the plan" for the day, if only to make her feel more comfortable in the knowledge I'd be there, she had nothing to worry about, and everything would be fine.

I'd heard in the past from female friends that they often had dreams about being pregnant. I don't think I've ever had a dream about a significant other becoming pregnant until last night.

Tellenbach

in dreamland
MBTI Type
ISTJ
Enneagram
6w5
I'm in a large mansion with many rooms and I'm being chased by a brown bunny with a beaver's tail that's trying to bite me. When it gets close, I have to toss it far away but it never gives up.

prplchknz

MBTI Type
yupp
i had a dream that i got wasted at a bar and i was like fuck life so started driving home and got pulled over but intstead of it being a cop it was a psychologist and i was given a psych assessment

EJCC

The Devil of TypoC
MBTI Type
ESTJ
Enneagram
1w9
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
i had a dream that i got wasted at a bar and i was like fuck life so started driving home and got pulled over but intstead of it being a cop it was a psychologist and i was given a psych assessment
That would be a really interesting sci-fi plotline.