User Tag List

Page 11 of 61 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast

Thread: What's the Last Memorable Dream You Had?

hey ma! got a tatoo Array prplchknz's Avatar
    MBTI
    yupp

So last night I had a dream that I walked on the mississippi from memphis to the half way point of missouri. The river was actually just a bunch of snow and it was mostly up hill so I had a sled and i was gonna sled from the top of the river back home. I get to the point I ended up and realize I didn't pack any food and it would take at least a day. (it only took a few hours for me to walk to that point) but it was deep snow you couldn't even see the ground and it was fluffy.
    by @magpie

Senior Member Array Hitoshi-San's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sp/sx

One of my best childhood friends was sitting in a church with me (I had to suffer going to K-8 Catholic school). He looked at me and said we needed to go to this one park together, right then. I asked why and he started pulling me up. I jerked away and said no, not now. It probably wasn't even that important. My old middle school gym teacher grabbed us and pulled us apart and the other kid started crying.

Permabanned Array
    MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp

A little girl with a large knife was trying to murder me.

MBTI
    yupp

I had a dream that I received a pm or sent pm to @Jennifer about something and she replied at some point but changed the title so I asked why she did that. and she told me that if she was my mom she'd killed herself, so in that same dream i'm off the computer and me and this one other girl had killed ourselves. but then had God raise us from the dead so we weren't dead but we had this super power where we could repel potato chip crumbs and then a bunch of people were sitting at a big table eating breakfast and one guy drops some bacon and he picks it up but no one else sees him except for me so they all begin frantically looking for the bacon. then it is realized the guy who dropped had picked it back up. So then he gets up to throw it away, but before he is completely up asked if it be ok to eat. and eveyone said yeah so then he did. then there was a code that needed to be cracked, so this one girl once was management at a thai resteraunt and because of it needed to know how to crack that type of code as that's what the safe there used. so she's like I can figure it out. and another person calls bs on her and that she would have called a company and someone else was like no she's management so she probably does know.
    by @magpie

.~ *aĉa virino* ~. Array Totenkindly's Avatar
    MBTI
    FREE
    Enneagram
    549 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ni

Reports of my death have been greatly exaggerated (to borrow a misquote).
    "Hey Capa -- We're only stardust." ~ "Sunshine"

“Pleasure to me is wonder—the unexplored, the unexpected, the thing that is hidden and the changeless thing that lurks behind superficial mutability. To trace the remote in the immediate; the eternal in the ephemeral; the past in the present; the infinite in the finite; these are to me the springs of delight and beauty.” ~ H.P. Lovecraft

filling some space Array UnitOfPopulation's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENTJ

In this dream, I was a kid. 2 years old, not more. I was mute. We lived as a miniturized persons under the street, not more than 1 feet tall. My father got mad at me. We lived in the 70's. A car went by and dragged me away from my home. Iwas brought to a replacement home. I was treated both badly / with love. Time went by. I was adopted by my father who didn't know I was his biological son.

I was somewhat disturbed after having this dream.

MBTI
    yupp

i had an awesome dream about a random vent member i don't know who but he was on older gentelman who would play guitar on tinychat but we never saw his face there were like 10 different masks he would wear one was a klingon one looked like the bunny from donnie darko a bunch and the thing was a different mask would appear on different screens. so none of us knew what his face actually looked like
    by @magpie

MBTI
    ESTJ
    Enneagram
    173 so/sx

This whole thing -- cross-posted from my blog.

(Wrote it down in as much detail as possible after the fact, because I haven't had such a bizarre and detailed dream in like 3-6 months!)

and it's nice enough to
    make a man
    weep, but I don't
    weep, do
    you?

ESTJ - LSE - ESTj (mbti/socionics)
    1w2/7w6/3w4 so/sx (enneagram)
    lawful good (D&D) / ravenclaw or gryffindor (HP) / boros legion (M:TG)
    conscientious > sensitive > serious (oldham)
    want to ask me something? go for it!

MBTI
    FiSi
    Enneagram
    937 sp/so

Memorably boring:

I had to take melatonin last night to help me sleep. Usually it gives me vivid, strange dreams, but last night I dreamed I was reading an anthropology textbook. Definitely not meaningless, but not very exciting either.
    “If you hate a person, you hate something in him that is part of yourself. What isn't part of ourselves doesn't disturb us.” - Hermann Hesse

MBTI
    ESTJ
    Enneagram
    173 so/sx

Dreamed that my friend and I were going to go out and get dinner, and then it turned out she'd brought my first boyfriend (from the summer before ninth grade!) with her. He was much less attractive than he used to be -- formerly fluffy/curly afro was stringy and dirty, longer, and hanging in his face -- and he acted like a complete dick.

There was a bizarre subplot later about termites?? That my house had an infestation of them, but they were about twice their usual size and behaved just like swarming ants, only yellow and with bigger mandibles. My friend and I, with no help from the suddenly-douchey ex, ended up trying to trap them and drown them en masse with some big electronic water thing. Could have been a dishwasher, but I can't remember.
    and it's nice enough to
    make a man
    weep, but I don't
    weep, do
    you?

ESTJ - LSE - ESTj (mbti/socionics)
    1w2/7w6/3w4 so/sx (enneagram)
    lawful good (D&D) / ravenclaw or gryffindor (HP) / boros legion (M:TG)
    conscientious > sensitive > serious (oldham)
    want to ask me something? go for it!