• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

What's the Last Memorable Dream You Had?

prplchknz

MBTI Type
yupp
I was robbing a house, with some people and one guy was gathering loose change another was doing something else and I was stealing a bunch of pills. there were like 10 different pain pills including vicodin it was insane

cm81

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I was flying over majestic, panoramic glaciers. Flying in what, who knows, let's say one of those helicopters with the bubble-esque windshield. I could see everything. :happy2: The pilot (that I never saw) ever so gently changed our course, and I was starring at a snow laden Mt. Shuksan. I was starring at a photograph of that mountain, exactly the way I had photographed it 4 years ago snowshoeing Mt. Baker!

The copter drew close. It makes no sense; we got out on the summit of Denali. There was a huge house right at the edge of the cliff up there, and I went inside, ate drank, slept on a cozy leather sofa by the fire place. The dream was so vivid that the colour of the sofa was a burnt orange. Perfectly matching the cedar log flooring.

I 'awoke' to the charitable trailblazers in full uniform, some in giraffe costumes, bringing silver platers with picnic style ketchup and mustard bottles, diner style salt and pepper shakers. What the hell was going on here?! One guy had a plater full of cheeseburgers and foot long hot dogs. (It's important to note that I am a vegetarian)

Wait a minute! Wasn't I supposed to be at summit lodge at Mt. Mckinnely? There is no a summit lodge at Mt. Mckinnely! I stepped out onto the back deck identical to the one on the set of Two and a half men. To my surprise, there is a little basalt (snow free) just big enough to stand on. I climb over, a good chunk comes loose. So I picked it up, and it was hallo inside; intricate! I wanted to keep it, but the tour guides got pissed off and the chase was on.

Back over the balcony I went, and into a full blown Mardi Gras style party with the trailblazers. They're tall, but I'm not a midget! Friendly enough, but some of these guys were standing well above two stories high!

Who knows what any of it could stand for. Once, I had an elaborate dream of flying across Armageddon, rescuing the three great white apes. And once, when I was pregnant, Bill Cosby was my dad and he was trying to make me attend his pow wow behind his mansion. So I escaped in a clown sized, red, topless VW!

Eh....

OneLovelyAdventure

Gryffindor Prefect
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
All of my dreams are horrible since entering college. I have no clue why. :( The last dream I remember specifically was kind of scary. I dreamed this on Sunday night, when I was home for the weekend about to go back up to college on Monday morning.

In my dream, it was Monday morning and I was taking a yellow school bus back up to school (not how I get back to college in real life.) For some reason, Jimmy Kimmel had Down Syndrome in my dream. Everyone on my school bus was making fun of him, and I decided to step in and say it was wrong to pick on those with Down Syndrome. So everyone on the bus shunned me for awhile for disagreeing with them. I began to worry that they'd try to beat me up when I got off the bus because I'd expressed dissent. By the time the bus came to a stop at my college, I said out loud, "I'm glad I'm okay!" referring to being glad that no one hurt me. I was stopped by the girl sitting in front of me holding a gun to my forehead, saying, "But you're not." Then she shot me in the head and I was convinced I'd died. I even opened my eyes in real life to make sure I was still alive, and for a few seconds I thought I was actually dead because my bedroom walls are white and I thought I was seeing the white light of Heaven or something. Took some time for me to realize I was okay and I hadn't been shot in the head.

Weird, weird dreams.

EJCC

The Devil of TypoC
MBTI Type
ESTJ
Enneagram
1w9
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
I went up to what looked a disgustingly muddy pond, with some large rocks throughout. A man was sitting in a lawn chair next to it, and I asked him why he was there, and what was up with the pond. He said it was an animatronic whale mouth(?!), that the "rocks" I was seeing were actually teeth and a tongue, and that it was intended to be a working model of the mouth of a whale that had seriously injured him when he was younger. (IIRC he was a sailor and fell into its mouth somehow.) He gestured to his neck and upper back, which were severely scarred. And then he asked me if I wanted to jump in and try it out.

Last edited:

93JC

I was piled into a car with a bunch of friends, aimlessly driving around a parking lot on a chilly winter day looking for my car.

Riva

Enneagram
7w8
I remember mostly nightmares. How unfortunate.

I remember them very well.

chickpea

perfect person
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I played sims 4 before bed last night and dreamt that my mood kept changing like in the game, and I had a menu to choose social interactions with people too.

prplchknz

MBTI Type
yupp
I was with my dad and brother in a shopping center parking lot and we see an old run-down store front (not in disrepair, just old) and it turns out my mom sales chocolates and ice cream out if it, but they also sale car parts and we talk about that.

then I have to go to class but my mom needs me to leave my car some where cuz i have to do something for her, so i do that eventually I get to campus, I'm crossing the street and at a cross walk this dude starts talking to be, something about a corpse (don't remember what) so it was call we get across the street. I enter the building i get in the elevator and it stops on every floor, I'm getting annoyed, then it starts going sideways. Now I'm pissed so finally the elevator stops but I realize class ended 2 hours ago (even though I had gotten on the elevator in plenty of time) so I'm panicking. so I decided to take the stairs, and think I should've done that in the first place so I get to the first floor and its a giant department store that's a combination of gander mountain and big lots, I start walking out the front door. turns out I know the owners and they go "Hey Libby" and we get to talking and tell then I have a car, but I had to do something for my mom and i missed a test, but I had all a's then I realize it's thursday and my test is friday. Then I realize i didn't have any shoes, and I can't drive without shoes.

somewhere in the dream I'm class (for real) and these archaological objects are being passed around and our desks our toilets and so I pee on one the objects but i pee a really long time, really long, then I realize you shouldn't pee on that type stuff, but I pass it around any ways.

Flâneuse

don't ask me
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
It was nighttime and I was studying in a library with a high arched ceiling and huge windows. I was really absorbed in what I was studying, but I suddenly became bored and walked out to do something else.
Warning: pretty gruesome

My dream reminded me of The Monkey's Paw, which made it even harder to get back to sleep.

prplchknz

MBTI Type
yupp
i had a dream that i got a job at a grocery store and my job was to blow into this long tube and shot ping pong balls at people as they walked passed. particularly shop lifters it was an awesome job

my job title was: spitballer

Empressc

MBTI Type
INxJ
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I remembered walking around a museum-like place then stumbling upon a room full of mirrors, then out of nowhere it was a different room and something is trying to enter the room and I was suddenly panicking to shut every entrance of the room. The door can't seem to close, then I woke up before I saw what's behind the door.

Random dream parts last night.

Mal12345

Permabanned
MBTI Type
IxTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I dreamed about our dog, a Lhasa-apso/pug mix. She learned how to speak english. But it was hard to understand what she was saying. I picked one word out of the stuff she was saying and asked her what it means. She said the word again, so I asked her again what it means, she said it again, so I asked her again what it means. She said, "shit."

Showbread

climb on
MBTI Type
ESFJ
Enneagram
3w2
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
It was nighttime and I was studying in a library with a high arched ceiling and huge windows. I was really absorbed in what I was studying, but I suddenly became bored and walked out to do something else.
Warning: pretty gruesome

My dream reminded me of The Monkey's Paw, which made it even harder to get back to sleep.

*shudder* That story is SO creepy and unsettling.

EJCC

The Devil of TypoC
MBTI Type
ESTJ
Enneagram
1w9
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
I don't remember 100% of my dream last night, but it involved a lot of RL people that stress me out, a lot of places/topics that stress me out, and a lot of me doing things incorrectly because I didn't know what people expected of me. So, per usual*, an anxiety dream.

*I think my dreams are 80% anxiety dreams and 20% neutral dreams. Haven't had a good dream or a nightmare in years.

Chuffney

MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
3/8
Instinctual Variant
so
About a week ago I had a dream I was walking around a videogame shop with my dog, only my dog was a great white shark instead. Still had his face, just his body was a shark, swimming around on the floor. Anyway, I was concerned he would bite someone, he then looked at me and said "If I wanted you dead, do you think you'd still be here?", so after that I took him to my brother's house where my brother and I sat in a weird children's play-pen thing, while my dog played with a young girl. My dog then proceeded to bite the girl's foot off, so we got some guns out of a random cupboard and shot him.

Was a good dream.

prplchknz

MBTI Type
yupp
i had a dream that there was a way to a different universe but when you were there you felt high, but in a peaceful way and [MENTION=21883]sunyata[/MENTION] was there and he was like i didn't do shit and normally this would be boring but i'm so relaxed and not giving a shit that it's awesome then we added voldemort to move the plot along. and it was pointed out wouldn't he feel high as well and just not give a shit aswell? I mean nothing happened in the dream we just kinda sat in a house and did nothing but everyone was feeling a great sense of peace about it.

Stanton Moore

morose bourgeoisie
MBTI Type
INFP
Jennifer Lawrence was taking me to dinner, on a crazy bus/limo, then we were going to watch a movie.:wink:

prplchknz

MBTI Type
yupp
I dreamt that i was staying in this small cottage for a month and the dog was their and one day i went in and the dog was covered in blood i left for less than a minute came back she was covered in even more blood all over her head and back so she lied on a pillow that was on the floor and got some bloood on it so the owners come in and they planned to torch the place.

oh earlier there was some sort of fight (this parts fuzzy) by a pack of dogs possessed by demons so she could've been one of them and that's why she was covered in blood

the odd thing was i felt strangely calm the whole dream.

Showbread

climb on
MBTI Type
ESFJ
Enneagram
3w2
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
Last night I had a dream that my dad got a job in Wyoming and my whole family moved there. For some reason they were able to force me to move with them, even though I moved out three years ago. :shrug: I was really pissed about it though, lots of screaming and crying.

But, in my dream apparently Wyoming is right next to Virginia, which is where my ex lives. After being forced to move to Wyoming I discover that their new house is magically only about 45 minutes away from my ex and so we start dating again, which was lovely.

I generally get a long with my parents really well, but I have a LOT of dreams where we get into literal screaming fights about really dumb things. Oh, and I am actually quite good at geography and know that Wyoming is nowhere near Virginia.