User Tag List

Page 10 of 61 FirstFirst ... 891011122060 ... LastLast

Thread: What's the Last Memorable Dream You Had?

Senior Member Array Hitoshi-San's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sp/sx

I was with a girl I know and her mom was really mad at me, and so was my dad. We ran into the girls' bathroom in a grocery store and hid there. Suddenly, we went to some beach in my area that is disgusting and people describe as "ghetto". They were all happy. This happened last night.

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    729 sx/sp
    Socionics
    IEE Ne

not the last, but i keep remembering this dream:

so i was in my friend's wedding but also finishing up my job at the school. each of the kids at my school had recorded a song individually, but they were all recorded onto three cassette tapes. the man who was marrying my friends was the father of two of the students at my school who were also on my caseload for speech. he really wanted the recordings his boys made of their songs. so i said i would try to get their parts off the main tapes and give them to him.

so obviously time is moving fast, i need to get this music off these tapes that were in some dark dingy like records room, i need to find their songs and figure out a way to transfer the recording, i need to get all my stuff for my friend's wedding and look nice, etc. so i decide that i can record the tape onto my hair, i had super long hair and put it in a ponytail. i separated the ponytail in half and recorded one track on each straight ribbon of hair that i had created. i then decided i wanted to make the presentation nice for the guy since it was a special thing i was delivering, so i looped the two sides of my hair to make a bow.

well i rush to get my hair recordings to him, but then realize i have to chop off my hair in order to give them to him. luckily he was a barber too (haha). but i was like oh no, if you chop it while it's in a ponytail, it'll be unsalvageably uneven. but if you take the pony tail out, the recordings will be ruined! he figured it out somehow. then i went to the wedding, was late, and sat in the wrong spot (it was just the bridesmaids and the bride, and we were sitting in a straight line of chairs. her sisters were wearing all black pants suits, and i don't remember what we were wearing, but i wanna say white robes?) so i sat too close to the bride and awkwardly had to switch to my proper rank, further down the line of chairs. the end.
    You hem me in -- behind and before;
    you have laid your hand upon me.
    Such knowledge is too wonderful for me,
    too lofty for me to attain.

Senior Member Array Chaotic Harmony's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx

I was sitting in bleachers with a friend of mine that had passed away in 2007. He had his arm around me and i was leaned into his shoulder. He asked me if I missed him and I told him of course I did. I told him that I now work with his dad and he laughed and told me to give him hell for him and not to cut him any slack. There was more conversation as he held me and just before I woke up he told me that I had nothing to feel guilty about and that he was okay and wanted me to let go of all the guilt I had been feeling.

I woke up in tears and probably cried for an hour. At work the next day I told his dad about it and he told me that a month ago his grandkids came out of their room and told their mom that they had just been taking to their uncle and relayed info about him that they had never heard before.

While I still miss him like crazy, that dream has finally given me the ability to let go of my guilt.

Senior Member Array
    MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sp
    Socionics
    INFj Ne

I dreamt there was a big communist revolution going on, the government was about to be overthrown. I wasn't interested in participating so I went eating at McDonald's awkwardly with a few girls from my previous class, when they were done they just left without waiting for me.

This morning. At first I hang out with a wolf that wasn't actually a wolf but an abnormally big black bear, after which a giant started chasing me and I escaped by floating. Umm...wut?

MBTI
    FiSi
    Enneagram
    937 sp/so

I keep having these short, interconnected dreams (at least ten of them during the past week) that have different imagery but similar themes.

In many of them, I'm either about to move into or already live in a tiny apartment or in a section of someone else's house. In one, I'm moving into my grandmother's house, into a room that looks like a stereotypically homey "old lady" bedroom in real life, but in my dream it's furnished in a way that makes it seem blank, soulless and artificial, like a Novotel or something. Someone says the words "ugly chic" to describe the bright white that covers nearly the whole room contrasting with neon comforters (which keep changing color until they finally turn bright blue) and cheesy blue-sky-and-clouds poster. Everything looks mass-produced and cookie cutter-ish, except for one poster on the side of the room opposite the beds. It's one of those moving posters like the Sirius Black "Wanted" poster in Harry Potter, but it has a dingy sepia tone and features a nude woman (probably representing truth or reality) making faces, ranging from warm smiles to confrontational snarls.
    “If you hate a person, you hate something in him that is part of yourself. What isn't part of ourselves doesn't disturb us.” - Hermann Hesse

MBTI
    FiSi
    Enneagram
    937 sp/so

I dreamed that my stern, conservative ESTJ grandma was growing massive amounts of marijuana in her basement, along with a bunch of other plants. It looked like the lair of a mad botanist. We found out the cops were coming and tried to devise an on-the-spot plan to hide it all.

Then I had a mostly-unrelated dream that a bunch of prisoners were coming up with an elaborate escape plan. It ended up going horribly wrong and there was a huge fight between the prisoners and the guards that involved a lot of biting.
    “If you hate a person, you hate something in him that is part of yourself. What isn't part of ourselves doesn't disturb us.” - Hermann Hesse

Enneagram
    6 so
    Socionics
    ENFp Fi

Something really weird happened to me last night. I had a dream within a dream, which isn't unusual for me, but the circumstances surrounding it were. I had a dream that I fell asleep without realizing it, and began dreaming about a faraway place that I had visited a few times in past dreams. All of a sudden, I started feeling extremely unsteady, like I was going to fall. I woke up from that dream into my bedroom, extremely dazed and unable to fully awaken, as I was so tired. And yet, I was still asleep -- I had just woken up from my dream within that dream. A few more weird things happen (including me leaving my room and immediately entering my old AP Bio class from high school...) and then I wake up for real. But as soon as I wake up, I find myself impossibly tired, as if I had been given a sleeping aid or something. I ended up falling back asleep for a few more hours.

This all happened after I was awoken at 4 AM by some weird flashing light, and couldn't fall back asleep until around 7 AM because I was so thoroughly creeped out.

The night before last, I had the worst dream. I dreamt that the world was ending, and I was forced to watch from within this wooden dojo as the thunder and lightning started striking airplanes, which would then crash into other airplanes, which would then crash into boats, which would then crash into people on land...and it was basically one big mess. Not sure why I have such terrible dreams. :P

hey ma! got a tatoo Array prplchknz's Avatar
    MBTI
    yupp

me my mom and my brother were all on a plane flying somewhere and my dad shows up as he looked in photo from five years ago him and my mom start conversing and I'm trying hard not to cry same with my mom as my dad passed in april and the conversation ends and he dissapears and all this people on the plane come over to comfort my mom and tell her sorry about her loss ect. so my brother yells at her cuz no one else could see my dad's ghost besides us and telling her how she shouldn't talk to him in public. it was a very emotional dream.
    by @magpie

Permabanned Array
    MBTI
    N/A
    Socionics
    EIE Ni

I dreamed that I was five years old and my family were staying in a country hunting lodge, and they were all shot by masked men with foreign accents. We were also nobility/royalty.

I survived by jumping out the window and hiding behind a rotting, dead cow in the dark - the smell was bad enough that nobody came to investigate, but at one point there were people not far away, I could see their boots and hear their breath. I waited the night out and called the police, somehow it was decided that I wasn't safe in the country and I ended up being adopted by some nice people in Sweden of all places (weird), and adopting a new name and identity. However I found out who I was as an adult, so came back home, hunted down and brutally tortured everybody involved, finally blowing up their homes.