• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Psychosis

SoraMayhem

defying your expectations
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
yeah the problem with lower doses i have break through symptoms so maybe i'll talk about trying a different one

There are a looooottttt out there, and they act different for everyone. It can be frustrating, but there are a lot of options to try. :)

prplchknz

MBTI Type
yupp
There are a looooottttt out there, and they act different for everyone. It can be frustrating, but there are a lot of options to try. :)

yeah I don't know if it's the ablify though I suspect its the prozac because though i was sleepy when i started ablify i got even more fatigued after starting prozac. I've been told I'm very sensitive to the sedative qualities of anti-depressants i slept 24 hours the second day i took it.

King sns

MBTI Type
enfp
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
yeah I don't know if it's the ablify though I suspect its the prozac because though i was sleepy when i started ablify i got even more fatigued after starting prozac. I've been told I'm very sensitive to the sedative qualities of anti-depressants i slept 24 hours the second day i took it.

I'm the other way around, I can't get a good sleeper on board. Even trazodone, (I've NEVER seen trazodone do anything but knock people out) with me, it made me crazy and manic, sleepless, euphoric, suicidal, it was..... really special. I don't know what is worse, the sleepy people or the people who are awake all the time.

prplchknz

MBTI Type
yupp
I'm the other way around, I can't get a good sleeper on board. Even trazodone, (I've NEVER seen trazodone do anything but knock people out) with me, it made me crazy and manic, sleepless, euphoric, suicidal, it was..... really special. I don't know what is worse, the sleepy people or the people who are awake all the time.
when I'm not on meds i sleep on average 3 hours a night.it's nice because you can get so much done, in theory

SoraMayhem

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
so/sx

The week after I was discharged from the psych ward, I could not for the life of me fall asleep, I went literally 71 hours without sleep.... after they put me on Trazadone. :doh:

King sns

MBTI Type
enfp
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
The week after I was discharged from the psych ward, I could not for the life of me fall asleep, I went literally 71 hours without sleep.... after they put me on Trazadone. :doh:

Really? I'm glad I'm not the only one in the world who did that.. haha. I actually knew that it was causing me all these symptoms so I stayed on it because it was such a refreshing and fun mania... I was like "I'm NEVER coming off this med!!!!!!" Unfortunately brain chemistry can only handle such bliss for so long.... I was so badass and Charlie Sheen. Psych wards are interesting because they send you on your way on all these meds like a science experiment to see how you'll do in the world.

prplchknz

MBTI Type
yupp
I took trazadone for a short while i took it because I wasn't sleeping, and so my psychiatrist said you have to sleep because like i said off meds i have a decreased need for sleep, unless i'm suicidal depressed than i sleep all the time by crying till i exhaust myself and puke than fall asleep. it was the only med i've ever taken for sleep that didn't leave me drowsy the next day. even benedryl leaves me drowsy the next day. so i dunno weird

SoraMayhem

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
Really? I'm glad I'm not the only one in the world who did that.. haha. I actually knew that it was causing me all these symptoms so I stayed on it because it was such a refreshing and fun mania... I was like "I'm NEVER coming off this med!!!!!!" Unfortunately brain chemistry can only handle such bliss for so long.... I was so badass and Charlie Sheen. Psych wards are interesting because they send you on your way on all these meds like a science experiment to see how you'll do in the world.

My mood itself was actually stable for the most part, no mania - if anything, I was depressive and on edge from the lack of sleep. It wasn't fun at all, not in the way mania usually is, I was miserable.

SoraMayhem

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
I took trazadone for a short while i took it because I wasn't sleeping, and so my psychiatrist said you have to sleep because like i said off meds i have a decreased need for sleep, unless i'm suicidal depressed than i sleep all the time by crying till i exhaust myself and puke than fall asleep. it was the only med i've ever taken for sleep that didn't leave me drowsy the next day. even benedryl leaves me drowsy the next day. so i dunno weird

See what I mean by they act differently for everyone? :p