• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Psychosis

River

flowing quietly by
MBTI Type
INxP
why do you think? if you were potentially being controlled by robots wouldn't you be scared?

Potentially I'm a lot of things. Having a vivid hallucination while strapped to a bed in an asylum is one, a deep programmed sleeper for an alien invasion is another, irreparably broken and doomed to fuck my life up for as long as it continues is a third.

Lack of control also scares me. It's like roller coasters. I loved them as a child but as I've grown older it now takes me a few rides to acclimatise myself to the feeling again, know that my danger is not great and this can be enjoyable.

Perception can be a deep end you fall into and don't ever seem to hit the bottom of.

I can't tell you that what you think isn't true just the same as you cannot prove to me that any of this is real.

What do you want purple? How would you like to think? To feel?

If the revolution will happen in 5 years then perhaps a goal would be to get yourself stabilized before then so you don't need chemical crutches?

prplchknz

MBTI Type
yupp
Potentially I'm a lot of things. Having a vivid hallucination while strapped to a bed in an asylum is one, a deep programmed sleeper for an alien invasion is another, irreparably broken and doomed to fuck my life up for as long as it continues is a third.

Lack of control also scares me. It's like roller coasters. I loved them as a child but as I've grown older it now takes me a few rides to acclimatise myself to the feeling again, know that my danger is not great and this can be enjoyable.

Perception can be a deep end you fall into and don't ever seem to hit the bottom of.

I can't tell you that what you think isn't true just the same as you cannot prove to me that any of this is real.

What do you want purple? How would you like to think? To feel?

If the revolution will happen in 5 years then perhaps a goal would be to get yourself stabilized before then so you don't need chemical crutches?
normal, which is how i feel already. and i would like to think that i am not a failure.

River

flowing quietly by
MBTI Type
INxP
normal, which is how i feel already.

Yes but what do you mean by normal? To think and feel the same as everyone else does, to be the way you were at a certain point in your life when you considered yourself to be okay, for other people to think that you are normal, for.... what? I know you said you already feel that way but I'm trying to get a sense of what you mean by it.

and i would like to think that i am not a failure.

That's my own demon.

Thalassa

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx
apparently robots in my meds proves to everyone that i'm delusional and paranoid, but i don't think i am. i'm paranoid because my brother might be out to get me and has more control over my actions than people online.

I don't want to kill anyone, what if i can't throw up in time? and its too late and they force me to kill? I'm sincerely scared right now.

Okay this is really no bueno.

Prpl is there really no one in your life besides us, someone you trust, like someone who is physically near you that you can tell this to so that they can help you?

Mole

Permabanned
Jung and Psychosis

Carl Gustave Jung, the father of mbti, suffered from a psychosis.

We find the evidence for Carl's psychosis in, "The Red Book", written by Carl himself.

"The Red Book", was concealed in a bank vault for 79 years to keep Jung's psychosis from his followers.

We also have evidence of Carl's psychosis in the diagnosis by the eminent psychiatrist, Anthony Storr.

Moxiest

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
Carl Gustave Jung, the father of mbti, suffered from a psychosis.

We find the evidence for Carl's psychosis in, "The Red Book", written by Carl himself.

"The Red Book", was concealed in a bank vault for 79 years to keep Jung's psychosis from his followers.

We also have evidence of Carl's psychosis in the diagnosis by the eminent psychiatrist, Anthony Storr.

Thanks for sharing this!

You know, people are paranoid about Monsato, there are movies about "drugs" being used to control the population (like equilibrium- which is an awesome movie by the way). I have seen an antipsychotic misused... I can see fairly well why purple chickenz feels a little distrustful of the motives of the medication she is taking. I don't think it is illogical to question things, at all.

She herself came up with the solution of cutting the pills in half, so the robots would self destruct. If this is what destroys the robots in the medicine she is taking, then, why shouldn't she cut the pills before taking them?

It would be awesome if people listened more than talked about something they have not experienced. Like purple chikenz stated, you think you are helping, but I am pretty sure she has alot of the answers to her own delusions, and is capable of deciding how to deal with them better than any of us could- because they are not our own delusions, and try as we might, we cannot have the same understanding of them, as purple chikenz does- because we have not been there ourselves.

River

flowing quietly by
MBTI Type
INxP
You actually made my sarcasm bottleneck with that reply, well done.

Nothing like a friendly brainfuck in the morning.

Re rep: that was exactly my question.

Within

Permabanned
Nothing like a friendly brainfuck in the morning.

Re rep: that was exactly my question.

A wide variety of anxiolytics & neuroleptics are administrated to take in capsules, which you can do by yourself at home. If you didn't know that, you might want to ask yourself what qualifications you have to be giving prplchknz advice on how to take her medication.

River

flowing quietly by
MBTI Type
INxP
A wide variety of anxiolytics & neuroleptics are administrated to take in capsules, which you can do by yourself at home. If you didn't know that, you might want to ask yourself what qualifications you have to be giving prplchknz advice on how to take her medication.

I was unaware that 'depot' in connection with medication meant anything other than injection. Clarify please.

As to her medication i don't believe i have said anything in regards to how/if she takes it.

Within

Permabanned
I was unaware that 'depot' in connection with medication meant anything other than injection. Clarify please.

As to her medication i don't believe i have said anything in regards to how/if she takes it.

Moxiest

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram

I think you are talking over my head... did you mean, de pot medications? (like to not be addicted to pot?) I am confused... :p

Within

Permabanned
I think you are talking over my head... did you mean, de pot medications? (like to not be addicted to pot?) I am confused... :p

No, and you can't get addicted to pot. It can make you psychotic though. ;)

You can as you stated, get an injection that works in depot form and administer a drug in your system for let's say two weeks. After which you come in and get another one and you're fine for two more weeks and the circus rolls on.

You can also get a depotab that you use yourself, as I previously stated. Such medication comes in capsule form. It doesn't last as long as the injection but some patients prefer using that way of delivery instead of the needle and the hassle of traveling.

Did you know the effect of quoting a post?

I do, not the past tense.