• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Psychosis

Thalassa

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx
I just do, all i know is when the revolution ramps up to full power the government is going to need a counter one to stay in power. no one likes losing power

You just do.

You also "just know" there's robots in your meds.

Even though there's no where you can read this information or research it.

prplchknz

MBTI Type
yupp
You just do.

You also "just know" there's robots in your meds.

Even though there's no where you can read this information or research it.

for the 50th time and probably not the last the government wants to hide stuff from us, and theirs nothing we can do. the people who figure out the truth get incapicitated by drugs that make them believe the government is good and an open book

Thalassa

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx
for the 50th time and probably not the last the government wants to hide stuff from us, and theirs nothing we can do. the people who figure out the truth get incapicitated by drugs that make them believe the government is good and an open book

But how did you figure out the truth?

You have to get the truth from examining the outside world. The truth is based in factual information. Of course you can analyze or interpret this information, and compare it to other information.

But what happened in your life, that you saw or felt or heard with your senses, that brought you to this conclusion?

Have you based this entire construct on an intuitive hunch?

prplchknz

MBTI Type
yupp
i don't know, how i know but the fact is that i do, and you can't see that it has you wrapped around its pinky which i wish you would see but you won't, so i'll let you live with that delusion

Thalassa

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx
i don't know, how i know but the fact is that i do, and you can't see that it has you wrapped around its pinky which i wish you would see but you won't, so i'll let you live with that delusion

So did you even glean this from gathered information?

I mean the fact that you said that I don't question the government and think they're "all good" is actually factually incorrect, as well, we can start there.

prplchknz

MBTI Type
yupp
So did you even glean this from gathered information?

I mean the fact that you said that I don't question the government and think they're "all good" is actually factually incorrect, as well, we can start there.

in this case you do, i never said all cases, i know you don't trust the government on most fronts, but to you the idea that something this heinous is possible you can't seem to wrap your head around it

Thalassa

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx
in this case you do, i never said all cases, i know you don't trust the government on most fronts, but to you the idea that something this heinous is possible you can't seem to wrap your head around it

Well that's because I tend to be a fact collector, and it's pretty factually preposterous, first and foremost, that there are robots in medication.

SoraMayhem

defying your expectations
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
I'm an anarchist, I don't even think there should be a government, but it's independently verifiable that there aren't robots in medication.

jcloudz

Yup
MBTI Type
Istj
[YOUTUBE="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LpTHunnLg4o&feature=plcp"].[/YOUTUBE]

jcloudz

Yup
MBTI Type
Istj
[YOUTUBE="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IZMPSJW7zPc"].[/YOUTUBE]
this guy has schizophrenia, this is his advice to others who are like him

[MENTION=360]prplchknz[/MENTION]

Mal12345

Permabanned
MBTI Type
IxTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
You are both paranoid and delusional, and I hope you get help soon if you mean the things you're saying here. I don't want to hurt your feelings in any way, I really like you and respect you, but the way you are going on about this sincerely worries me.

I understand if this makes you angry or offends you, but my intentions are good.

That last should be in your sig.

Thalassa

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx
than it must be thursday, or friday or sunday or saturday monday or wednesday or tuesday

Are you saying I have bad intentions every day?

Prpl I really do not like your paranoia being focused on me, because I am your friend, and I will not hurt you.

I should not have made a joke in your serious thread. I'm sorry.

prplchknz

MBTI Type
yupp
Are you saying I have bad intentions every day?

Prpl I really do not like your paranoia being focused on me, because I am your friend, and I will not hurt you.

I should not have made a joke in your serious thread. I'm sorry.

I was joking and implying that you have bad intentions some days not every day. I can joke, I'm still capable of that

Thalassa

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx
I was joking and implying that you have bad intentions some days not every day. I can joke, I'm still capable of that

Lol...okay I didn't know, because earlier you said you were worried I was betraying you.