• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Psychosis

Gish

Which side are you on?
MBTI Type
PTSD
I need a microscope.

I checked under my electron microscope.

AtWTe.jpg

It's too late. They're in your blood.

Moxiest

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
Aspie, but no psychosis. It's not so bad being in a club with members like Clay Marzo and Jay Serdula. I know that Aspergers isn't "psychosis" , but there's still a stigma that goes along with having it. Probably close to the same stigma as with those that do suffer psychosis.

I feel like people kindof... poo poo people with mental illness, and that bugs me. Like, all of their thoughts/ideas can just be brushed off as if they are nothing, and have no origin.

SoraMayhem

defying your expectations
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
so/sx

The government would have to be bribing not only private practitioners of psychiatry, but also primary care physicians, every drug manufacturer (and there are a lot), pharmacists, micro robotics manufactures, chemists, biologists... that'd be a lot of money in bribes just to control a fraction of the population.

prplchknz

MBTI Type
yupp
The government would have to be bribing not only private practitioners of psychiatry, but also primary care physicians, every drug manufacturer (and there are a lot), pharmacists, micro robotics manufactures, chemists, biologists... that'd be a lot of money in bribes just to control a fraction of the population.

why do you think we're broke?

King sns

MBTI Type
enfp
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I love being controlled robotically with my meds, personally.. The robots vs. the people in my head.. Bots are super friendly, evil is only a stigma.. People in my head, only sometimes friendly. And much less subtle with less class. Some of the robots are actually scheming and rebelling against the government plot.. Fighting for people with mental illness and starvation and ASPCA too! Some of them just sit around on the neuron watching thought movies and creating a calm atmosphere. They are lazy xanax bots but pretty harmless. Genius counterphobic six and 1w9 AI's in my head!

I think you came up with a good new movie plot actually.

prplchknz

MBTI Type
yupp
I love being controlled robotically with my meds, personally.. The robots vs. the people in my head.. Bots are super friendly, evil is only a stigma.. People in my head, only sometimes friendly. And much less subtle with less class. Some of the robots are actually scheming and rebelling against the government plot.. Fighting for people with mental illness and starvation and ASPCA too! Some of them just sit around on the neuron watching thought movies and creating a calm atmosphere. They are lazy xanax bots but pretty harmless. Genius counterphobic six and 1w9 AI's in my head!

I think you came up with a good new movie plot actually.

i dunno still don't trust them

Thalassa

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx

Well did you know that one of the features of a paranoid delusion is that a person will continually deny or avoid any facts that would prove their delusion incorrect.

prplchknz

MBTI Type
yupp
Well did you know that one of the features of a paranoid delusion is that a person will continually deny or avoid any facts that would prove their delusion incorrect.

i am not paranoid or delusional, the government has secrets and needs to control some subset of the population cuz it's pissing the people off

Thalassa

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx
i am not paranoid or delusional, the government has secrets and needs to control some subset of the population cuz it's pissing the people off

You are both paranoid and delusional, and I hope you get help soon if you mean the things you're saying here. I don't want to hurt your feelings in any way, I really like you and respect you, but the way you are going on about this sincerely worries me.

I understand if this makes you angry or offends you, but my intentions are good.

prplchknz

MBTI Type
yupp
You are both paranoid and delusional, and I hope you get help soon if you mean the things you're saying here. I don't want to hurt your feelings in any way, I really like you and respect you, but the way you are going on about this sincerely worries me.

I understand if this makes you angry or offends you, but my intentions are good.

lets entertain for a second i am paranoid and delusional the people who could help me are the same ones plotting against me to control me.

Thalassa

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx
lets entertain for a second i am paranoid and delusional the people who could help me are the same ones plotting against me to control me.

This is what puts a lot of schizophrenics on the street. It's really scary to me that you've decided that this is going to be your pet delusion.

prplchknz

MBTI Type
yupp
This is what puts a lot of schizophrenics on the street. It's really scary to me that you've decided that this is going to be your pet delusion.
if i did tell my docs that they were trying to control me and i figured it out, they'd commit me and keep me there until i believed that they weren't and honestly its too expensive and it male and female segerated here and too many bitches for my liking.

Thalassa

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx
if i did tell my docs that they were trying to control me and i figured it out, they'd commit me and keep me there until i believed that they weren't and honestly its too expensive and it male and female segerated here and too many bitches for my liking.

Prpl, I think you've disintegrated into a psychotic state because of your careless drinking and drug use, and possibly because you're not taking your meds, and if you don't let your doctors help you, your life could potentially get very bad.

I don't know what else to say, I'm not a professional, and I've never been able to figure out what professionals do with cases of people who think their doctors are out to get them, and I think even they have a hard time with it, ergo homeless schizophrenics.

prplchknz

MBTI Type
yupp
Prpl, I think you've disintegrated into a psychotic state because of your careless drinking and drug use, and possibly because you're not taking your meds, and if you don't let your doctors help you, your life could potentially get very bad.

I don't know what else to say, I'm not a professional, and I've never been able to figure out what professionals do with cases of people who think their doctors are out to get them, and I think even they have a hard time with it, ergo homeless schizophrenics.
if it's guaranteed they won't put me in the hospital i'll tell them, but i am not taking my meds because i do not want to be controlled. if it can't be guaranteed that i won't go into the hospital i'm holding my tongue

Thalassa

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx
if it's guaranteed they won't put me in the hospital i'll tell them, but i am not taking my meds because i do not want to be controlled. if it can't be guaranteed that i won't go into the hospital i'm holding my tongue

Alright prpl, if you don't take your meds, you very well may end up in the hospital.

No one is trying to control you, they're trying to help you.

prplchknz

MBTI Type
yupp
Alright prpl, if you don't take your meds, you very well may end up in the hospital.

No one is trying to control you, they're trying to help you.

part of me wonders if you're on their side and what i did to deserve your betrayal.what ever I did I'm sorry.

Thalassa

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx
part of me wonders if you're on their side and what i did to deserve your betrayal.what ever I did I'm sorry.

Prpl I am not on "their side" I am actually trying to help you, and it makes me very sad that you think I am betraying you.

Why do you think the government would try to control you? What makes you so dangerous?

prplchknz

MBTI Type
yupp
Prpl I am not on "their side" I am actually trying to help you, and it makes me very sad that you think I am betraying you.

Why do you think the government would try to control you? What makes you so dangerous?

because they need people for the counter revolution and i'm not dangerous i'm just easy.

Thalassa

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx
because they need people for the counter revolution and i'm not dangerous i'm just easy.

If you're easy then there's no need to control you.

What is the counter revolution?