User Tag List

First 67891018 Last

Thread: Psychosis

MBTI
    yupp

Quote Originally Posted by Marmie Dearest View Post
    You are both paranoid and delusional, and I hope you get help soon if you mean the things you're saying here. I don't want to hurt your feelings in any way, I really like you and respect you, but the way you are going on about this sincerely worries me.

I understand if this makes you angry or offends you, but my intentions are good.
    lets entertain for a second i am paranoid and delusional the people who could help me are the same ones plotting against me to control me.
    In no likes experiment.

that is all

i dunno what else to say so

Permabanned
    MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

Quote Originally Posted by prplchknz View Post
    lets entertain for a second i am paranoid and delusional the people who could help me are the same ones plotting against me to control me.
    This is what puts a lot of schizophrenics on the street. It's really scary to me that you've decided that this is going to be your pet delusion.

MBTI
    yupp

This is what puts a lot of schizophrenics on the street. It's really scary to me that you've decided that this is going to be your pet delusion.
    if i did tell my docs that they were trying to control me and i figured it out, they'd commit me and keep me there until i believed that they weren't and honestly its too expensive and it male and female segerated here and too many bitches for my liking.
    In no likes experiment.

that is all

Permabanned
    MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

if i did tell my docs that they were trying to control me and i figured it out, they'd commit me and keep me there until i believed that they weren't and honestly its too expensive and it male and female segerated here and too many bitches for my liking.
    Prpl, I think you've disintegrated into a psychotic state because of your careless drinking and drug use, and possibly because you're not taking your meds, and if you don't let your doctors help you, your life could potentially get very bad.

I don't know what else to say, I'm not a professional, and I've never been able to figure out what professionals do with cases of people who think their doctors are out to get them, and I think even they have a hard time with it, ergo homeless schizophrenics.

MBTI
    yupp

Prpl, I think you've disintegrated into a psychotic state because of your careless drinking and drug use, and possibly because you're not taking your meds, and if you don't let your doctors help you, your life could potentially get very bad.

I don't know what else to say, I'm not a professional, and I've never been able to figure out what professionals do with cases of people who think their doctors are out to get them, and I think even they have a hard time with it, ergo homeless schizophrenics.
    if it's guaranteed they won't put me in the hospital i'll tell them, but i am not taking my meds because i do not want to be controlled. if it can't be guaranteed that i won't go into the hospital i'm holding my tongue
    In no likes experiment.

that is all

Permabanned
    MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

if it's guaranteed they won't put me in the hospital i'll tell them, but i am not taking my meds because i do not want to be controlled. if it can't be guaranteed that i won't go into the hospital i'm holding my tongue
    Alright prpl, if you don't take your meds, you very well may end up in the hospital.

No one is trying to control you, they're trying to help you.

MBTI
    yupp

Alright prpl, if you don't take your meds, you very well may end up in the hospital.

No one is trying to control you, they're trying to help you.
    part of me wonders if you're on their side and what i did to deserve your betrayal.what ever I did I'm sorry.
    In no likes experiment.

that is all

Permabanned
    MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

part of me wonders if you're on their side and what i did to deserve your betrayal.what ever I did I'm sorry.
    Prpl I am not on "their side" I am actually trying to help you, and it makes me very sad that you think I am betraying you.

Why do you think the government would try to control you? What makes you so dangerous?

MBTI
    yupp

Prpl I am not on "their side" I am actually trying to help you, and it makes me very sad that you think I am betraying you.

Why do you think the government would try to control you? What makes you so dangerous?
    because they need people for the counter revolution and i'm not dangerous i'm just easy.
    In no likes experiment.

that is all

Permabanned
    MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

because they need people for the counter revolution and i'm not dangerous i'm just easy.
    If you're easy then there's no need to control you.

What is the counter revolution?