User Tag List

First 41213141516 Last

Results 131 to 140 of 190

Thread: Psychosis

  1. #131
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    1,392

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by River View Post
    Depot as in medication given by injection at the doctors office?
    You actually made my sarcasm bottleneck with that reply, well done.

  2. #132
    flowing quietly by River's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    MBTI
    INxP
    Posts
    88

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Within View Post
    You actually made my sarcasm bottleneck with that reply, well done.
    Nothing like a friendly brainfuck in the morning.

    Re rep: that was exactly my question.

  3. #133
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    1,392

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by River View Post
    Nothing like a friendly brainfuck in the morning.

    Re rep: that was exactly my question.
    A wide variety of anxiolytics & neuroleptics are administrated to take in capsules, which you can do by yourself at home. If you didn't know that, you might want to ask yourself what qualifications you have to be giving prplchknz advice on how to take her medication.

  4. #134
    flowing quietly by River's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    MBTI
    INxP
    Posts
    88

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Within View Post
    A wide variety of anxiolytics & neuroleptics are administrated to take in capsules, which you can do by yourself at home. If you didn't know that, you might want to ask yourself what qualifications you have to be giving prplchknz advice on how to take her medication.
    I was unaware that 'depot' in connection with medication meant anything other than injection. Clarify please.

    As to her medication i don't believe i have said anything in regards to how/if she takes it.

  5. #135
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    1,392

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by River View Post
    I was unaware that 'depot' in connection with medication meant anything other than injection. Clarify please.

    As to her medication i don't believe i have said anything in regards to how/if she takes it.

  6. #136
    Member Moxiest's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    4
    Posts
    84

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Within View Post

    I think you are talking over my head... did you mean, de pot medications? (like to not be addicted to pot?) I am confused... :P

  7. #137
    flowing quietly by River's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    MBTI
    INxP
    Posts
    88

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Within View Post
    Very illuminating. Did you know the effect of quoting a post?

  8. #138
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    1,392

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Moxiest View Post
    I think you are talking over my head... did you mean, de pot medications? (like to not be addicted to pot?) I am confused... :P
    No, and you can't get addicted to pot. It can make you psychotic though.

    Quote Originally Posted by River View Post
    I was unaware that 'depot' in connection with medication meant anything other than injection. Clarify please.
    You can as you stated, get an injection that works in depot form and administer a drug in your system for let's say two weeks. After which you come in and get another one and you're fine for two more weeks and the circus rolls on.

    You can also get a depotab that you use yourself, as I previously stated. Such medication comes in capsule form. It doesn't last as long as the injection but some patients prefer using that way of delivery instead of the needle and the hassle of traveling.

    Quote Originally Posted by River View Post
    Did you know the effect of quoting a post?
    I do, not the past tense.

  9. #139
    failure to thrive AphroditeGoneAwry's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    MBTI
    INfj
    Enneagram
    451 sx/so
    Socionics
    ENFj Ni
    Posts
    5,651

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Within View Post
    No, and you can't get addicted to pot. It can make you psychotic though.

    I know people addicted to pot.
    Ni/Ti/Fe/Si
    4w5 5w4 1w9
    ~Torah observant, Christ inspired~
    Life Path 11

    The more one loves God, the more it is that having nothing in the world means everything, and the less one loves God, the more it is that having everything in the world means nothing.

    Do not resist an evil person, but to him who strikes you on the one cheek, offer also the other. ~Matthew 5:39

    songofmary.wordpress.com


  10. #140
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    1,392

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by AphroditeGoneAwry View Post
    I know people addicted to pot.
    I don't count psychological addiction as real addiction.

Similar Threads

  1. Psychosis or Spiritual Awakening: Phil Borges at TEDxUMKC
    By phobik in forum Philosophy and Spirituality
    Replies: 42
    Last Post: 12-03-2016, 12:53 PM
  2. Schizophrenia vs Psychosis
    By Doomkid in forum General Psychology
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 04-22-2015, 05:56 PM
  3. why i have a hard time accepting i have any type of psychosis
    By prplchknz in forum General Psychology
    Replies: 55
    Last Post: 06-22-2013, 05:54 PM
  4. Psychosis and... Me? One year later
    By Oeufa in forum Health and Fitness
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 05-02-2012, 11:03 PM
  5. Psychosis and... Me?
    By Oeufa in forum Health and Fitness
    Replies: 192
    Last Post: 05-06-2011, 11:13 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO